THIS COIN IS A 100% GUARANTEED SCAM DO NOT BUY IT, DONT BUY HEX ITS A SCAM
SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM
DO NOT BUY HEX UNTIL IVE FILLED MY BAGS YOU FUCKING VIRGINS

Attached: 32.jpg (305x165, 6.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@TooWumboToFail/under-a-hex-396847b86e57
uniswap.info/token/0x2b591e99afe9f32eaa6214f7b7629768c40eeb39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit I'm gonna be laffin hard when this gets exposed as the pump n dump it is

Its just bitconeeeeect 2.0

scam

hex more like gay sex haha

It's a pump but without the dump by design. I bet you feel close to necking yourself for not being in though.

dont buy hex

S C A M
C A M
A M
M SCAM
S

d o n t
b u y
y o u
v i r g i n

until i tell you to anyway

I think this post made it pump

I absolutely hate it when a coin goes above 1 sat. Absolutely fucking hate it. Because I can only afford to put a puny 100$ in something.

I need the coin to make a 10k X in for me to make a crappy inflated 1 million dollars. That's why it raising even 1 zero is enough for me to back off.

I'm just gonna go ahead and buy, and then panic sell at the first sign of a dip

I'd get into hex, still 200 days to go for adoption phase. It goes up 20% minimum a week, sometimes daily. If you use Richards link for bonus hex by going to getyourhex .win you can read up on the project and get 10% more hex when you use the adoption amplifier at go.hex .win don't miss out on bonus hex like I did for my first day in the AA

i've seen this same shill post over and over holy shit shut the fuck up.

scam exposed: medium.com/@TooWumboToFail/under-a-hex-396847b86e57

scam

>my scam shitcoin went from 0.0043 to 0.0044 that's a 15% gain!!!!!! Based!!!!!!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

On a side note most people who are fudding hex are trying to get you to end your stakes so they can reap more hex through big pay day

user i dont hold hex but i'm not sure why you think percentages are bad.

where do you buy it?
it's not on uniswap when you search HEX???

Ironic cause it actually is a scam.

hexdex.win will load HEX into the front end

because he doesnt own any and will bag hold LINK to 0

Attached: bagholder.png (814x1024, 583.09K)

thanks for the link

Why the fuck such a complicated workaround? I thought they would have support for it by now

i do not understand how seemingly intelligent people can (rightfully) identify hex as a scam but somehow can't identify how shitty link is.

This scam keeps making me gains

Attached: imagine.jpg (750x669, 79.74K)

Nigga i aint clickin dat shit

not working

>complicated
are you actually retarded? how fucking hard is it to click a link, connect your wallet, and buy/sell? theres no KYC or signup. literally what is wrong with you

Attached: 1523476101025.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>if i pretend it doesnt work, no one will buy and i will fud HEX >:)

so how do i buy this shit
why does it say 0 output??

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 12.37.26 PM.png (595x490, 30.69K)

It's more complicated than just having native support

it literally doesnt work lol
look at my screenshot

working for me. have you tried not being retarded

Attached: hexdex.png (1787x1215, 64.72K)

uniswap.info/token/0x2b591e99afe9f32eaa6214f7b7629768c40eeb39

something wrong with your browser? you have any extensions that block scripts or anything?

Attached: hexdex.jpg (732x401, 28.75K)

I fucking want to buy more HEX but since I got in so early this ratio fucks me psychologically. I should've bought more before. I don't have that much money. Should I spend the rest of my money on it at this price?

The later you get in the longer you should be staking

fuck if I know. I hear you though since I was buying 1 million+ hex for 1 ETH not that long ago, so it's psychologically difficult to now only get 45k. I'm kicking myself for the missed opportunity.

at this point I'm just DCA every week to ride the ups and downs, though so far there've only been ups so that strat hasn't worked out. I was using Uniswap but now use the AA to get the 30% bonus.