What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 2.19.43 PM.png (994x1158, 897.53K)

Either a mental break down or his account got hacked
based in any case

I am so sick of hearing about this faggot
Sage

Maybe he just wants to live a simple life. Is that so bad?

Attached: 1573947820877.png (300x225, 133.03K)

People are saying he got hacked.

naw this seems right in line with typical musk tweets. Pretty much every time he picks up his phone he tanks his company's stock lol. Although in this case he's right, physical possessions are meaningless and 99% of them are shit we don't need, and Tesla's stock is insanely overvalued. He's pretty open about his endgame though, he wants a permanent community of people living on Mars. What hasn't been addressed is that space travel outside of the Earth's EM field is basically impossible because of how high cosmic radiation is in out of orbit space travel. As it stands right now, astronauts are almost guaranteed to get cancer on a trip to Mars, and this issue really hasn't been addressed whatsoever by anyone.

>physical belongings

read between the lines.

stop making musk threads faggot

Mars

>What hasn't been addressed is that space travel outside of the Earth's EM field is basically impossible because of how high cosmic radiation is in out of orbit space travel. As it stands right now, astronauts are almost guaranteed to get cancer on a trip to Mars, and this issue really hasn't been addressed whatsoever by anyone.
Based and spacepilled.
I don't understand why is everybody speaking about colonizing mars but nobody is trying to address the health consequences of space travel.

Will he leave his physical body?

Attached: 1588357991429.jpg (300x369, 17.6K)

he's going all in on chainlink, got it.

/sci fags told me they can shield the spacecraft with a water filled barrier I guess?

This guy has been an emotional wreck for quite some time if you've been following. This isn't surprising but it's still pathetic. He's a fucking billionaire and acts like a complete retard in public. Amazin how he still has such a avid group of fanboys given his complete lack of charisma. I was hoping that Grimes would make him happy and more emotionally stable. I was wrong.

Elon Musk is the last intelligent man not afraid to speak his mind. Globohomo and the greedy kikes hate him because he speaks the truth.

4 more wives and 7 more kids

Attached: afhdkfjl.jpg (480x360, 22.34K)

He’s a greedy kike

Ya I really wish I didn't read about all that stuff. My childhood dreams were crushed when I realized that even getting to Mars and surviving is basically impossible. And, even if we did find a planet in another galaxy that is an exact clone of Earth with water, goldilocks temperatures, oxygen-rich atmosphere, etc, and we could get there without the equivalent of sleeping in a chernobyl reactor, we would almost certainly be killed by alien viruses/bacteria that we've never been exposed to.

feelsbadman

>sells all assets
>openly tells people that his company is currently overpriced.
>openly says politically incorrect truths while knowing it will hurt his net worth.
He’s the greedy kike.

In his defense, its kind of hard to be emotionally stable when you work 16 hours every single day and run 3 multibillion dollar companies. Just look up his schedule, his time management skills are insane, and I'm pretty sure working like that would push anyone over the edge. I honestly don't know how he does it. He literally has no time for anything ever other than work, that's not a recipe for a well-balanced, mentally stable person

it s called not giving a fuck

he mustve seen grimes take a shit irl or something

maybe im sleep deprived but i fucking lost it reading this. thanks fren

take your pills

he's becoming a monk

>In his defense, its kind of hard to be emotionally stable when you work 16 hours every single day and run 3 multibillion dollar companies.
He is not emotionally unstable just
because you disagree with his actions and/thoughts

>take your pills
Not an argument. Are you being emotional because you lost money speculating on Tesla? Are you claiming he is not intelligent? Are claiming he doesn’t believe the things he says?

people don't learn things here, it's almost pointless to point out the obvious. smoothbrains can't think

When did /biz turn into redditlite? They need to lurk more on /pol

Are we looking at the same tweets? He's singing the Star Spangled Banner on his twitter feed and is ranging against the dyling light of the consciousness. Also apparently Grimes' baby is due next Monday. Does any of this sound like what a sober man would say?

I dont disagree with actions or thoughts, do you even read? I actually look up to Elon quite a bit, and admire what he's done, but the way he works is not healthy, and a lot of the stuff he's said in the past is not something a normal well-adjusted person would say.