My therapist told me that I should make a thread on Zig Forums

My therapist told me that I should make a thread on Zig Forums
(I told her that I browse here a lot and that i'm usually very mean to people)

She told me to apologize to each and everyone one of you that I've hurt, so here goes...

If you've ever read a hateful comment directed towards you on here, it was possibly me and i'm very sorry, hope you can forgive me. It's time to start with a blank slate and become a good person anons.

Attached: id.png (615x619, 273.66K)

You can apologize by getting down on your knees. It ain't gonna suck itself.

Only you can forgive yourself. Either than or bear your sins until the rest of your days. We have nothing to do with it.

HE TRIED IT

Thanks, user.
Good for you taking steps to be a better person.

That's actually a funny joke user, I appreciate it, never change Zig Forums

Attached: pepee.png (868x1284, 1.33M)

Your therapist should've told you that the "starting fresh" mentality is, itself, incredibly toxic and leads to "well if I can't be perfect, I'll be perfectly bad or give up entirely."

Accept that you're part beast and will fuck up frequently, and treat yourself accordingly by avoiding situations that trigger your worst habit.

Good on you fren.

Attached: Corona Toast.jpg (686x526, 63.97K)

Tell her that we do not accept your apology unless you rape her and post the video here. There is no other way and these are the conditions. Now ask her if she really wants to help you or is just a useless cunt who listens to your stories for the money she gets.

It has helped me tremendously, just gotta believe in it user, it's all in the mind!

Haha, I don't know man, that's a bit of a strange request isn't it, I wouldn't want her to suffer so I will kindly decline

PEE PEE POO POO THERAPIST BADLY SUGGESTED YOU

>Believing anything some thereapist bitch says
>Not autodidact to alleviate discontent
Tell me more about the pains in your vagina

Attached: 1588216083579.png (420x591, 21.38K)

>I am a good person now, and I wish no suffering upon anyone!
What's wrong about being a bad person?

Don't worry about apologizing to us, all that matters is that you apologize to your Lord and savior jesus christ

Attached: DemApK8WsAIzhvb.jpg (480x480, 43.58K)

Weak bait user, the former me would go into discussion with you, but I don't fall for these things anymore, that's of the past :-)

Why not both? I autodidact AND talk with someone :)

Congratulations. Working on yourself is the most valuable investment you can do.

>autodidact
I've never heard this word used this way.

Godspeed.

>Weak bait user, the former me would go into discussion with you, but I don't fall for these things anymore, that's of the past
Not a bait, really, sometimes i like to challenge people philosophical view, for this reason i asked you this question.

>My (((therapist))) told me that I should make a thread on Zig Forums

Attached: 1578690898982.jpg (312x342, 18.62K)

not cool calling a genuine question bait user,why you gotta be rude?
has your cunt therapist taught you nothing?

All is forgiven. It was all satire.

OP is a fag, and youre therapist is stealing your money, and making you more faggy

Get on ur knees goy

Attached: pQXMyAW.jpg (320x240, 20.57K)

Who is this bitch turning my boi into a discord tranny? Guy or girl therapist? What lit does she recommend you? Good school or shitty one?
And user, how can you be so weak as to allow someone else to critique your life? And then follow their advice? She wants a safer, nicer world so that SHE feels safe. She is just as selfish as you. She is trying to dominate you into not using your power, king. She has tricked you. user, this is embarrassing. Ya know what, mb you should go. Mb, mb, I don't even know you anymore. Mb, (sigh), mb I never did. GO!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!
I'll see ya tomorrow

>OP is a fag, and youre therapist is stealing your money
Said the moron.

Well? I'm still waiting my friend, you said that being good is right, do you really want to leave my question unanswered just because you think you're a good person?
Maybe you're not so good after all, maybe this "good" thing is just an excuse to turn you into a "normal" person.

Attached: 1587662716557.jpg (250x250, 14.13K)

Let him go. He isn't strong enough to handle independence. Sounds like he's probably a Bernard type from bnw

Based

imagine going to a therapist, imagine being so weak, kys OP

Therapy is literally a Jewish scam and you should get back to shitposting

This fell apart pretty quickly lol