Just masturbate its the same as having sex

>just masturbate its the same as having sex
>sex is just like masturbation but with a wet hole

this is the absolute biggest bullshit cope I've heard that gets repeated over and over again. When one masturbates, he can feel his own brain chemistry changing and becoming weaker. Likewise, with sex a man can feel an improvement in emotional stability. The change is unmistakable and people who spread this myth are either coping or trying to manipulate you.

Sex is a psychological need and like other needs it regulates neurotransmitters such as serotonin and oxytocin which allow your brain to calculate status and trust, respectively.

serotonin -> feels like satisfaction, calculates status
dopamine -> feels like motivation, calculates opportunity
testosterone -> feels like confidence, calculates risk tolerance; inhibits aversion
oxytocin -> feels like love, calculates trust

testosterone is a hedge against situations where man must take high risks to acquire status, resources, or social capital and it allows the man to act without fear or anxiety. Although testosterone is diminished following sex, this lack of testosterone is balanced by the new flood of serotonin and oxytocin which signals to the body to relax. When you jack off, you have diminished testosterone without actually acquiring social capital or status, thus undermining the biological purpose of testosterone.

Attached: 4c822afec9c8ea7f513e0a9f6c8b1964.jpg (720x1080, 527.39K)

god I love tifa's big dirty milkers

all women are whores

That's a man

That’s a crosswalk.

I love LOVE big titty bitches.

can u make money drawing vidya characters or is it illegal?

Truth spoken.. Blackpill

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Drug addict.

All ejaculation should be strictly for procreation.

AAAARRGHHHH IM COOOOOMING

Unironically so true and yet im about to go fap before i sleep

But user, I masturbate after work to reward my brain for earning me money. Shouldn't that be fine under this logic?

Why do so many socially stunted retards treat Zig Forums - BUSINESS AND FINANCE as their homeboard Zig Forums?
What's with this particular board spreading cancer across the site every single day?

Disgusting.

I don't know what r9k is. With regard to your other point, I'm sorry you can't see the connection between emotional regulation and business success.

>with sex a man can feel an improvement in emotional stability.
what? wtf are you talking about?
seriously, fuck more.

Because retarded normalfags wants to make money easy and do nothing in their life except fucking, eating, and injecting drugs like a beast.

>I don't know what r9k is
Literally newfag

Have sex.

fuck off with your pseudoscience normie

found the incel

sorry I only frequent biz

On the same note non-reproductive sex acts aren't actually sex.
And therefor the term homosexual is a major misnomer.

>found the incel
Plebbitor spotted

That's a man

All of your arguments are contingent on me belonging to another online community, and no such claim can be substantiated.

>When you jack off, you have diminished testosterone without actually acquiring social capital or status, thus undermining the biological purpose of testosterone.
And there's the flaw in your argument.
Women are a liability today.

Sex isn't a need no matter how much you try to push this narrative. Go fuck yourself with your pseudoscientific rationalizations and let people decide what they want for themselves.

What if I tell you, user, that you trying to push the primitive narrative of sex being a need demotivates me from participating in society? How are you going to explain this with your psychology? Please go ahead.

This. If you coom you're draining your life force. The only situation where that is acceptable is if you're trying to create new life in the process.

have sex

>found the incel
>i do believe that anyone who disagree with me and criticize my life style is probably an incel who never had sex
As i said previously, normalfag