WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS COME FROM

ENERGY WEB TOKEN

THIS IS THE FUCKING BIGGEST MOONSHOT I'VE EVER SEEN

medium.com/@HSVGTS/energy-web-community-ama-1-april-2020-e63650df0f48

medium.com/energy-web-insights/digitalization-means-decarbonization-4e4b1af21d63

tl;dr

Market will be worth $12tn by 2050, the validators for the chain already make up the vast majority of the energy market...

ALL OF THE RENEWABLES WILL FLOW THROUGH THIS FUCKING CHAIN.

DYOR user

Attached: Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 13.47.33.png (612x1210, 267.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

energyweb.org/work-with-us/our-affiliate-ecosystem/
validators.energyweb.org/
medium.com/energy-web-insights/digitalization-means-decarbonization-4e4b1af21d63
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good find, should I wait for a dip?

Only 40k tokens available on the exchange.

The majority of circulating tokens are held by large corporations who need the tokens and therefore, have no incentive to sell;

“It is likely that validators that are running use cases will not be able to generate all tokens needed by theirselves, so they’ll need to buy” - (AMA Answer by team)

Secondly, the companies have no interest in selling these tokens on exchanges - they would need to jump through so many hoops in regulation that, when combined with the first observation above, it is not worth it.

Therefore, these tokens should be considered ‘soft-locked’.

Circulating supply on exchanges is currently below 50k tokens. These are the only tokens you can reasonably expect to acquire.

These are the companies who validate the chain

Attached: Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 19.44.12.png (1220x834, 1.15M)

wtf is this legit?
mcap is pretty high though

It doubles in price in a day and this gets magically shilled here.

It’s on a very illiquid exchange very easy to manipulate.

Mcap is irrelevant because the energy companies won't AND can't sell any...

"Only 40k tokens available on the exchange.

The majority of circulating tokens are held by large corporations who need the tokens and therefore, have no incentive to sell;

“It is likely that validators that are running use cases will not be able to generate all tokens needed by theirselves, so they’ll need to buy” - (AMA Answer by team)

Secondly, the companies have no interest in selling these tokens on exchanges - they would need to jump through so many hoops in regulation that, when combined with the first observation above, it is not worth it.

Circulating supply on exchanges is currently below 50k tokens. These are the only tokens you can reasonably expect to acquire."

Only 40k tokens available on the exchange.

Circulating supply on exchanges is currently below 50k tokens. These are the only tokens you can reasonably expect to acquire.

It’s already over 100 million marketcap

See comments above user.

Actual 'tradeable supply' is fucking tiny.

Traceable supply isn’t a thing. It’s what you’ve made up to shill this

Damn course I mean tradeable.

When will coinmarketcap update correct supply

Do your research you idiot, it's quite clear that was a term coined by myself.

The majority of tokens are being hoarded by the biggest energy companies in the world, who still don't have enough of the token for their apps, so they won't be selling. Unless you think Shell are going to dump on you? KEK.

Electrifyasia renamed faggot shill ur scam elsewhere

ElectrifyASIA wtf is that shit.

Shell, EON, Engie, Npower, PTT are all hosting nodes on the main net and delivering over 3m transactions each month on the testnet. Are you braindead?

This is one of the worst shills ever.

>The majority of tokens are being hoarded by the biggest energy companies in the world,
Proof

You’re here to shill so no I won’t do my own research you faggot car salesman

This has a market cap of a quarter of a billion dollars and is on one exchange. This is some satsgang low effort bullshit.

> Priced in.

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-164648_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 383.44K)

What’s the real circulating supply and total supply faggots

This is your chance you pajeets to make it. Sell your fucking shitcoins, cut the losses and buy EWT

God I hate it when projects have these fucked up supply figures. Just give it to me straight instead of hiding behind shit. I’m calculating it based on fully diluted supply, which makes this shit over 250 million marketcap. Why you faggot shill this shit

Here you go retard, i'll spoon feed you:

energyweb.org/work-with-us/our-affiliate-ecosystem/

Feel free to fact check each one.

Here are the validators:

validators.energyweb.org/

There are less than 200 wallets that belong to investors - LESS THAN 200 WALLETS.

Well if this actually takes off, you need to remember how stupidly high anything related to energy is. A single power plant is something close to 2 billion dollars to build, I'd imagine a digital infrastructure running the power grid to have an absurd market cap.

>medium.com/energy-web-insights/digitalization-means-decarbonization-4e4b1af21d63

a 100 million dollar market cap energy token? this is not 2017, we all know what will happen. fuck you for scamming newbs on Zig Forums. this is an absolute shitcoin

Well ur a nubee scammer go learn history

Key facts from below article:

"Fortunately, we’re not alone: our community of Members collectively account for approximately 12% of global electricity consumption and approximately 300 million customers."

"will require onboarding roughly 225 million assets into EW-DOS."

EWT members are expected to make up a third of the market for wind and solar energy by 2050 which will be worth $13tn.

This will be via their dapps... which they've already built and are already hosting nodes for.

Kek.

Stay poor anons

"we project one-third of total wind, solar, and biomass resources (in terms of installed capacity) to issue EACs via platforms built on Origin by 2030, increasing from 0% today."

Origin is Engie's dapp on mainnet. ENGIE. All of that through one fucking dapp.

Engie - Wikipediaen.wikipedia.org wiki Engie

>list of literal whos
wow bought 100k

>also muh renewables

oil is free nigger

Alright, looks ok but will pass on this. Looks like powerledger and Already high marketcap. It’s like those Binance IEOs where they have like 5% circulating or something.

This is being shilled by "baghunters" right now.
Also fuck off with your stupid "BUT ITS REALLY ONLY 50K SUPPLY AND TINY CAP"
It's not you dirty shills

could get a pump like hex or whatever, i think in this case the mcap doesnt say that much
maybe gonna grab a bag

Powerledgers biggest partnership is a company that wants to share solar energy around its building lol.

Engie - one of the biggest companies in the world - has built a dapp on Energy Web chain and has predicated with the other validators (Shell, EON etc) that it will capture a third of all wind, solar and biomass value by 2030.

Not the same.

You think Shell and other global companies are going to dump tokens THAT THEY NEED on liquid?

You're fucking retarded dude.

The industry will be worth $13tn by 2050, with the validators - who built the fucking chain - making up a third of this, and you're worried about 100m market cap fully dilutated?