TFW have a rolex submariner replica on the way straight from Glorious People's Republic of China

>TFW have a rolex submariner replica on the way straight from Glorious People's Republic of China
>TFW the Chinese made a good deal during coronavirus, only $290 USD + shipping

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 163.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzxXCznf0j0
replicamagic.to/produit/rolex/replica-black-dial-rolex-submariner-116610ln-automatic/
forum.replica-watch.info/forums
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>could have bought a nice Seiko

Buying a counterfeit on purpose is disappointing beyond words

Why though? For the price I paid there's no better genuine watch.

This has a sapphire crystal, nice bracelet, ceramic bezel, etc... What exactly is wrong with buying reps? There's basically nothing aside from "muh prestige" or "muh horological heritage"

>muh prestige
funny cause you bought a fake to flex on people kek

I like how the watch looks and I respect it but I REFUSE to spend $10k or wait years on a list to get the privilege of paying money to Rolex.

Sorry but I simply don't see a piece of metal to tell the time having enough intrinsic value to justify it.

Dumbass rofl

You look so stupid rn

Why? Give me some good arguments for why I should smash this replica watch when it arrives.

I don't really see any. Generally when people make a purchase they want to pay the lowest price for the highest quality to get maximum value. HERE I am paying a few hundred dollars instead of thousands of dollars, for 95% of the same watch, that most people can't tell apart (including myself). Why shouldn't I? Should I never buy anything on sale too, better to pay more for da prestige right?

"Nice rolex bro"
"T-thanks"
Retard

Huh? I don't get it, you keep calling me a dumbass and a retard but you haven't really explained anything.

Fake it till you make it brah

Look at this video the differences are basically minuscule

youtube.com/watch?v=KzxXCznf0j0

How are materialists going to cope with the post-scarcity revolution? Real wealth is now measured in property ownership, stock ownership, cash flow, lack of need for work, aka the way it always was.

The obsession with overpriced consumer goods was always a middle class cope

Attached: EWVWTG7WoAIXzmk.jpg (432x427, 51.76K)

I literally can't tell any flaws on my QC pics, there's a few minor mm misalignments but that's under MAGNIFICATION and literally staring at it trying to find them, knowing it's a replica. When on your wrist I don't think you can tell on a 40mm dial.

Idk but I cannot be convinced that spending thousands upon thousands of dollars instead of a few hundred when you get basically indistinguishable watches is worth it.

Rolex makes about a million watches a year, they aren't even all that "luxury" or "prestige" when it's a mass-produced good, in fact it's more likely my watch was "hand assembled" by some Chinese sweatshop worker.

Based. Tbh if I was rich and wanted one I'd still probably buy a replica. Nobody can tell the difference (certainly not roasties) and it's not like anyone could ever prove you aren't actually rich.

Yeah you'd think it'd be for poorfags or teenage rappers trying to flex but I've noticed on replica watch forums and subreddit a lot of the people there have genuine watches too, many of them make a lot of money, have nice cars and are rich.

A lot even explicitly say something along the lines of: "Why the fuck would I spend $20k on a watch when I can spend $600 and invest the rest"

Where do you even buy a fake ? I live in the Bay Area and wanna be fake rich

replicamagic.to/produit/rolex/replica-black-dial-rolex-submariner-116610ln-automatic/

This one, op?

Check out forum.replica-watch.info/forums and the trusted-dealer subsection (if you just google replica watches it'll either be a scam or they'll be shit-tier quality)

>"Why the fuck would I spend $20k on a watch when I can spend $600 and invest the rest"

High IQ mindset

Materialism is for middle class NPCs and nouveau riche retards

The only luxury good worth buying is clothing, and even then the quality is mostly shit compared to decades ago, look at Lombardy, Italy they were even importing Chinese slave labour to make all the fancy Armani suits and shit

Yeah I mean Rolex and other Swiss watches are nice, but there is simply no justification for them being SO expensive, or for having literal multiple year long waiting lists.

No one can convince me that a mass-produced piece of metal to tell the time can UNIRONICALLY be worth $10k, let alone $20k or even $80k like say a Patek.

Also it's funny that a Chinese child sweatshop can mimic them so well, at such a low cost. It'd be a different story if their manufacturing was so advanced that no one can copy them due to their amazing machinery and skilled watch makers.

Anything that can be mass produced will no longer have any prestige attached to it

Craftsmanship and artisans will come back in style to create customized and unique goods for the elite

You miss the point with buying a luxury watch. Real watch nerds appreciate the history, the science, and the craft of constructing a watch movement. Patek watches are as expensive as they are because (especially limited runs) are hand produced to the point where if you sent the movement back to Patek, they could ID the exact person who was working on the watch. You buy a Benz because you appreciate the fine craftsmanship that goes into the car. You buy a Rolex for the same thing. Now, if what you say is true that you "just like the look" then I can understand that, but similarly, what said is right on. So, when your friend asks what kind of Rolex that is, are you going to explain that it's a fake or are you going to lie? I imagine you are just like this faggot.

>Real watch nerds appreciate the history, the science, and the craft of constructing a watch movement.
Nerd indeed
>or are you going to lie?
Yeah, why the fuck not?
Very gay post desu

>You buy a Rolex for the same thing
Idk much about Patek production but Rolex is mass-produced...

>are you going to explain that it's a fake or are you going to lie?
I'd just tell them it's a replica watch, and I'd imagine we'll probably have a conversation about how amazing it is that replicas are so close to the real deal at such a low cost.

>Bringing up cars
I can't really get a replica of a car, though. Here I am paying a fraction of the cost to get a basically indistinguishable watch. I'm not trying to fool anyone or scam them, I just think it looks pretty cool and it's good quality for the price you pay.

replica haters where u at

180 IQ tested at Mensa

Attached: 609898BD-F9DA-4DEF-B062-FFD994493EAE.jpg (1600x1200, 784.69K)

Poorfag cope. No one who cares about history and all that shit has money to buy one. Same thing with cars.
Real chads buy watches because they look cool and cars because they go fast, break them and buy new ones. I own a panerai and a cartier and don’t know a single thing about them, because my time is better spent learning about finance that learning about history of consumer items.
A friend of mine had a Ferrari because it’s fun to drive and gets him pussy. Poorfags worship items normal people just use.
I imagine Indians worship iPhones and learn about apple’s history too.

Bust down cartier (uhh)

I wear fake watches and don't even try to pretend they're real. Both tell time? What's the difference?

This. If you're poor, everyone will assume it's a fake even if it's real. If you're rich everyone will assume it's real even if it's fake. Ultimately you may as well just get the fake.

Well for one luxury watches are a status symbol for rich people and they get butthurt when they realize any regular common peasant can now afford a watch that looks 100% identical on wrist.
They try to insult you or make up reasons to justify their purchase.

Watches of biz?
Longines, £1300
2 years old and still keeps time +1 second per day.

Attached: 20200502_004922.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

if i were to see someone wearing a rollex i would assume it was a fake.

What's the difference between a gold encrusted wood statue and a statue in solid gold?