Imagine losing thousands from investing in this company every time the CEO opens his mouth because he's a walking...

Imagine losing thousands from investing in this company every time the CEO opens his mouth because he's a walking Reddit post

Attached: tesla stocks.png (515x497, 33.14K)

it would have sold anyways, not because he opened his mouth. i warned about that it could be a good spot to short tsla

Attached: 1571202116827.jpg (3000x1687, 1.27M)

Then invest in CNN

> Be Elon
> Tell friend to open short position
> Make stupid tweet
> Get money

It's like an easier version of wolf of Wallstreet

It's either an ingenius buyback or he's had an epiphany and is breaking down or is telling truths.

when this dude smoked weed with Joe Rogan his stock fell by nearly $300 it happens constantly

honestly? Satanism and pedophilia are hot rn might be a good investment

>be elon
>Nees shekels to find mars mission
>open up YUGE TSLA puts position
>admit that your companies stock price is too high
>cover and buy the dip all in one
>have more shekels to fund private mars missions
I see nothing wrong with this. The seething masses of minimum wage plebs are actuslly and literally useless to the country as a whole. Billionaires know what to do with their money better than 80 IQ nigs who would just buy Yeezys and Jordan's with the money forcibly taken from billionaires

BASED ELON
BUY THE DIP ANONS

>Billionaires know what to do with their money better than 80 IQ nigs who would just buy Yeezys and Jordan's with the money forcibly taken from billionaires
yes user keep believing this. We know better than you.

Attached: soros.jpg (3280x2225, 364.9K)

This. Transsexuals are an old meme now. The pedo market is where is at now

The average Basketball American is a net drain on US tax revenue. If I am forced to pay one way or another (no one can beat the tax man) , I would actually rather my money go towards the billionaire than the nog.

>buy the 29th
>sell on market opening 30th

how easy?

Elon Musk is the last intelligent man not afraid to speak his mind. Globohomo and the greedy kikes hate him because he speaks the truth.

Attached: E167A1F0-B40D-4FBE-A200-BFFDF6DA72F9.png (1024x583, 114.22K)

I get this distribution being way fucking off, but isn't this inconclusive since it's only may 1st?

Its definatley a buy back. You know mush gets a huge chunk of his cashflow from subsidies but is a bit strapped for cash. If a whale is accumulating say a trust of guys from the auto industry. Imagine what whales do to shitcoins when they manage to a mass a huge stack.

Dude musk is a globohomo faghot as any of them. Have you looked into musk during the paypal years? He sells pr. Owns shit patents. And get huge tax payer and govt subsidies. Huge.

Yup. It’s the same shit from early March, “it’s not going to be that bad, the US will be back in April,” rebranded

I can't help but notice that so far Sweden was in fact doing worse than the imperial model had predicted.

what happens when Elon Musk loses the "fund secured" lawsuit? how much can he lose? its a fucking class action lawsuit against him.
and now hes going to be sued over this too

looking forward to buying the dips

to add onto that: is there a possibility Muskie will be barred from serving as an executive of a publicly traded company?

Way off. He is a globohomo deepstate glownigger. He may not drink the tortured child blood, but he is a Talmud worshipper like the rest of them

Quite possibly, he came close to that last time. He settled to step down as chairman of Tesla.

Dude in 3 years we'll all be driving tslas in space on our space x and smoking weed so cancer = cured. Thanks Elon. He is a hero.

its an instant loss of $13b+, textbook manipulation, this from an arsepiece who's already stood on SEC naughty step. Can't see them doing nothing, put it that way. afaik, he had an agreement to keep his trap shut - and if this *can be* tied in, in any way whatsoever, with the bonus he was due (less Tax)? - hes fucked imo

imagine the CEO of a company that has unlimited growth.. spouting off on twitter to artificially make it stocks tank occasionally so his fans can get his stocks on sale and enjoy the ride.

what about his 'Fans' already on board?
its not good optics, more or less to the day he qualifies for $750m or whatever in stock options for keeping the average mkt capital above $100B.

If you are very quiet in Europe, you hear the autistic Germans at Volkswagen laughing.

your point raises a question. with his "funding secured" tweet, did the surging stock price measurably affect his bonus/salary? that case is going to trial this year.
god Muskie might be fucked

every dollar tesla earns comes from selling the rights to dump carbon in the atmosphere

>Imagine investing in a company that is massively overvalued, and not realizing it until Elon has to literally tell you to stop. Then, after he warns you, instead of listening to him, you blame him when the stock goes down from being overvalued.

dood let elon put a chip in your brain lol he said it would be funny and people would let him lolol XD

>when this dude smoked weed with Joe Rogan his stock fell by nearly $300 it happens constantly

If its a good company, you should buy more when it dips. The real reason it, "drops" constantly, is because it is overvalued. If you think its not, then buy more when it dips. What is there to complain about?

TSLA is undervalued by about $2500

Screen cap this post

This thread and your opinion is a 1:1 Reddit post