/lg/ - Lition General - Comfy Edition

Fellow LITards, who here is sitting comfy counting his staked cLITies?

Attached: Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 22.08.47.png (1514x136, 35.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/lition-blog/getting-started-with-lition-pool-staking-how-to-deposit-733ff18cb8f3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you stake? Just by buying?

define comfy

Attached: blitz.jpg (1449x1449, 289.65K)

yep tokens auto stake when you buy

staking. lition.io/pools

This.

Attached: thisboardisours.gif (500x411, 809.12K)

Kek, me too user I am stuck between wanting people to join for the memes/price increase and not wanting people to stake/wanting price to drop so i can eventually buy more

Its all relative my friend

Friendly reminder that if LIT attains the top 10 of crypto, it is more than a 400x increase on your investment. A simple 1000 usd would net you 400k

Attached: 1560828688281.jpg (369x697, 21.5K)

Yes its best there be a lition general chat, LITION IS FUCKING BASED finally a use for blockchain ready now!! Im done buying and im staked 93k here and now its time to chill and enjoy the memes

Not that comfy to be honest. Only have 30k and want a dip back to 5 cents so I can have a 50k stack

Same here done buying but might add if btc drags the market down

in a few months most people will not be able to afford 30k, hope that cheers you up

Attached: 1554611813057 (1).jpg (614x780, 136.75K)

70k stack and 6month stake reporting in

Since we are in the early days I want to make one and only one thing very clear.

IF ANY CRYPTO ((INFLUENCER)) SHILLS OUR COIN IN THE EARLY DAYS I WANT YOU TO FUCKING REPORT/SIGNAL/HACK THE POST/CHANNEL. (see pic related)

Making it is not enough, I want normies to crash and burn

Here is pic related

Attached: 1588366603745.png (614x642, 237.78K)

where can i buy some? i can put 1k and just forget about it.

Sorry we only want high IQ people holding LIT. If you cannot figure it out just wait until your bank offers you "CFDs on LIT" in a couple of year, note that down

I'm trying to stake tokens. Is the lit address the same as ether? How do I deposit lit into the pool?

see

Keen to add more to my stack after these runs, how much of a retrace we thinking?

medium.com/lition-blog/getting-started-with-lition-pool-staking-how-to-deposit-733ff18cb8f3

Around 35k Gwei I think, maybe some lower dibs, but not too much below that.

Comfy comfy

This is a satsgang scam. They are from the private discord. They disappear for a long time then their group comes at once.

discord tranny

To anyone who is on this board and hasnt looked into lition (beyond these Zig Forums posts) do yourself a favour and look into it - start in telegram all the info you need is pinned in the top message

Nope nope nope ... i like many of my lition friends here have spent the last year keeping my mouth shut and been averaging down into lition... Trying to snipe the very bottom and going all in is why so many smart people missed link and eth and bitcoin... i am done buying now and enjoying all these based posts from other people who have done their research and bought bags

OK LITIANS
Lets only post in the lit general threads from now on, lets not shit up this board like the shitlink stinkchainers

Gratz 93k Lit is huge. You already make it user.

Where's the fun in that?

I'm keen to get into LIT ASAP, but I am trying to get it cheap as possible. Is this shit going to retrace anytime soon or should I just say fuck it buy a bag and convert it to LIT this second?

Attached: eth.png (1200x1955, 77.42K)

also is LIT going to dip now it's hit 1c?

Just buy it and stake. Noone knows if it will dip lower in the short term, but it has the potensial to explode. Still early!

Is staking a scam?