I knew it was too good to be true fellow link marines

That one user who has been posting how society is crumbling is totally right. Its all fucked, it doesnt matter if we make it now. Nothing is every going back to normal. I might actually take is advice and sell half my link and buy gold.

Attached: chainlink02.jpeg6637B8AF-4C37-4977-8BE6-B3431444A3F3Default-6.jpg (1066x800, 65.98K)

sell it to me for .50 cents a link. PLease

You are all fucking delusional on this board. I was delusional in 2018 about this all but you faggots are in your own world. A nuclear bomb could go off in Israel tomorrow morning and you'd still have as many link threads going throughout the day as you have every other day.

> Owning an ERC20 token in 2020
Kek

Attached: 02e6403618bde7a802fe617e06d09145.jpg (476x246, 28.03K)

Yes we arent going back to "normal"

We are heading to the dystopian future but owning LINK makes you part of the new 1% which means life will be good

Attached: 1559167299747.png (570x2427, 2.97M)

I'm about to buy 1000 more link. Thanks.

>I might actually take is advice and sell half my link and buy gold.
I know most people who hold LINK are going to make fun of you for saying this.
But I would suggest a different strategy.
I suggest LINK holders sell at least 4000$ worth of LINK and use it to catch the stock market crashing. We can make money in stocks going up and down, and then we still have a decent amount of LINK with the option to buy more. If you see another big price drop then consider buying back in.

The key is that many LINK marines still have not learned enough about the stock market and the charts.
Its the perfect companion to NEETdom.

of course their would be. LINK marines know if a Nuke goes off in Israel, it was the plan for the NWO to create a one world government through the beast system that America is.
We were born into slavery and no one seems to know what a right actually is. becuase the peoples rights are constantly under duress and constantly being violated by taxation, licensing, permits, prohibition, and the other bullshit the government sends dogs after you for.

>We are heading to the dystopian future but owning LINK makes you part of the new 1% which means life will be good
You currently exist under the foot of a Satanic "Occultocracy"

Attached: 03.jpg (1024x768, 924.19K)

hello

i want you to listen to me

I AM NEVER SELLING A SINGLE GODDAMN LINKIE

Hi there user, why would you want to go back to normal? It's crazy time! Let's go crazy! LETS GO BABYYYYYYY

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 167.52K)

unironically it's all about ERC721 tokens now

The only things that would affect Link's trajectory would collapse society and/or destroy global telecom infrastructure.

i am worried that google or another big tech company will suddenly reveal that they were working on a decentralized oracle network and it is now ready and goes live tomorrow

Israel getting nuked would be unironically bullish af.

yeah they are working on the decentralized oracle network ( chainlink ) right now

oracle, google, swift, facebook all confirmed

could be another big company, just worried. I know a decentralized network is the best regarding security but i hope lawmakers etc also realise this so a shitty oracle can't even compete with chainlink.

the whole point is to distribute risk among many potential adversaries.nobody would trust a google oracle system and google would not want to be responsible as a middleman like chainlink networks will be.

trick by boomer to buy rocks instead of being an elite later

Kind of said the same in But yes, I realise this is true but at the same time I could see lawmakers/governments etc not understand this point and just go for a cheaper/shittier oracle

well i guess have faith in the fact that all the documentation and thus lobbying from groups like isda and wef stress the importance of robust oracle mechanisms

i don't have a lot of link but i am all in, i think it is the best shot at escaping i have. but i do not think it is a sure thing

>i don't have a lot of link but i am all in, i think it is the best shot at escaping i have
Same.

>tfw 3k linklet

Attached: 1559236968175.jpg (646x595, 42.47K)

sounds like one of us ISN'T IN THIS TOGETHER. get your fucking shit squared away and wait. that's literally all you have to do.

i have slightly over 2k
I truely believe we go either to 1000 or to 0, in which case we will still make it fren

society wont crumble you idiot. everything will go back again. things go in waves. we needed a wave down, because what goes up must come down.

Sergey is the reason I work out. I have this fantasy where we start talking at a LINK conference after party. We exchange a few pleasantries. He asks what I do. I say I love his flannel and he laughs. I get my drink.
"Well, see ya," I say and walk away. I've got his attention now. How many guys voluntarily leave a conversation with Sergey? He touches his neck as he watches me leave.
Later, as the night's dragged on and the coterie of gorgeous narcissists grows increasingly loose, he finds me on the balcony, my bowtie undone, eating a Big Mac.
"Gonna pass that?" he asks.
"What's in it for me?" I say as I pass the cardboard McDonald's Big Macâ„¢ box over to him. He smiles.
"Conversation with me, duh."
I laugh.
"What's so funny?" He protests.
"Nothing, nothing... It's just... don't you grow tired of the memes?"
"You get used to it," he says, taking a long, pensive glance at the Big Mac before he bites in.
He exhales deeply as he chews before passing it back.
"What would you do if you weren't creating a smart contract empire?" I ask.
"Teaching, I think."
"And if I was your student, what would I be learning?"
"Philosophy," he says quickly, looking into my eyes, before changing the subject. "Where are you from?"
"Mexico" I say.
"Oh wow. That's lovely."
"It's OK," I admit. "Not everything is to my liking."
"What could possibly be not to your liking in Mexico?" he inquires.
"I don't like sand," I tell him. "It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Based

You are fucking retarded. this shit is just starting. Everything that has just happened in the last 1-2 months is like hurricane Harvey still being offshore 200 miles and you are starting to get whips of 25 mph winds.

Attached: 1588374578959.png (847x2086, 2.13M)