Is another market crash coming up?

Is another market crash coming up?

Attached: Market Crash.jpg (900x550, 74.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2020/may/01/global-markets-donald-trump-us-china-trade-war-coronavirus-covid-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for stocks maybe

yes sell everything

we're still in the same one

Ye

Fucking hope so

There's no reason it should be going up in the first place.
FEDS desperately trying to pump it.

Are you retarded? Crypto market will follow as well in such case.

Shhh

Yes. Tomorrow will be fun. I'm getting drunk as fuck while watching the world burn. Good luck to you all tho, hope you will make it bros

Are you fucking with me or have you already sold your shit?

Saturday tomorrow bud the world can’t burn on a weekend. Unfortunately

I sold half of my energy and oil stocks yesterday, seems like it was just in time

Likely, I just read a news article mentioning the buffet some or other, a measure warren buffett uses to gauge the stock market. You take the quarterly gdp of the country and divide it by the total market cap of the stock market, or the other way around, I can't remember.
Apparently it's at its highest levels ever indicating the stock market is overvauled. It was also high just before the dot com crash and the 2008 financial crisis.

It's probably why warren buffett is sitting on his ass with $130 billion and not buying anything yet, he knows it's going to crash further. I don't care if it crashes I just hope it doesn't take the crypto market with it.

>I just hope it doesn't take the crypto market with it.

It will. There's a reason Buffett doesn't give a shit about crypto, it's just an electronic form of fiat. It's worthless. Nobody is going to buy your Internet playmoney when they can barely afford to eat and it won't even be accessible if the electricity turns off.

When do you think it will happen?

entered the stock market about a month ago. 60% of my savings is in stocks now. other 40% cash. im looking for long term gainz.

i basically broke even after today. should i sell monday and re-enter or just buy more on the next big dip?

theguardian.com/business/2020/may/01/global-markets-donald-trump-us-china-trade-war-coronavirus-covid-19

yeah

Attached: 1588366676294.gif (202x196, 1.27M)

Fuck I hope so. Let's get this shorts party started (finally).

I hope so, the past 2 days I've lost all my gambling money and I want them back

:) yup, I’m so glad i get to do a hard reset when they drop

This is the move dump it all and buy land

I need to find me a pimp cat like that

is this real??? how does he do that!?

Fuck it. I just sold half of my stack.

Who knows. All I can tell you is that one of my best long term divvy holds, Dominion Energy, is down almost 7% after hours and I’m not exactly sure why.

holy shit is that real?

>FEDS desperately trying to pump it
betting against the fed and their infinite money

Attached: couch sponge.jpg (480x259, 27.11K)

What about your cryptocurrency?

zero point energy disclosure which will take down energy corporations and do the exact opposite for BTC.

Attached: tenor.png (640x564, 193.81K)