I've started masturbating to trannys regularly...

I've started masturbating to trannys regularly, I used to think they look weird but now it turns me on seeing their tiny little penis and balls dangling when they get fucked. They honestly are more feminine than bio women to me now, way more submissive and keen to play all kinds of roles in the bedroom, and its a huge turn on for me seeing a man in womans panties with his boy butt bent in the air wishing to be fucked by an alpha.

The tranny revolution kind of reminds me of early bitcoin. Like at first it feels weird and kind of clunky but then after a while you realize its way better than the old way. I'm glad I get to be an early adopter of two technological revolutions in my life. If I could short bio women right now, I would

Attached: EQtHB4XXsAEAQKk.jpg (604x1200, 127.12K)

Fuck off gaywad

This is a shill trying to create the rationalization in your mind for turning gay. He is probably behind the other post of that tranny's butthole on the catalog.

yeah nice try bio cunts

she unironically post here, I want her to be my Waifu

her penis is sooooo small and cute

Wait for sexbots. Don't go for mentally ill men in drag.

pics? before thread gets pruned

Sex is only good if the person you're fucking is turned on by being dominated. Sex dolls will never be able to recreate that, the fact that traps are going against the natural order of things is what makes them so exciting, fully embracing their submissive tendencies and living life as a bitch, such a turn on

>I've started masturbating to trannys regularly,
Slippery slope my dude. Next you will start putting things in your ass.

unironically based

no thanks jew

You dont do that? haha

control f - taf

Can you delete this, I'm trying to not be a degenerate. Thanks

Source on pic?

i still can't believe that's a man. god damn it, what has this place done to me

If OP's pic is a man then I'm gay

Her penis being so small makes it even hotter

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 7.53.58 am.png (1380x1742, 1.83M)

fucking newfags, go suck a dick now

taftaj

Attached: 1588366834843.jpg (274x184, 7.17K)

Please and I mean this with all sincerity please please please an hero you worthless fuck

I would if I could

An hero please for the good of humanity your life is worthless

Holy shit how do people jack off to that.

They're gay.

Imagine being the father of a tranny. What would you do?

Attached: E3176CF5-AFEB-4B70-B711-8976658C2227.jpg (524x400, 25.97K)

They’re mentally deficient

thats a man

Probably still support my son financially because I have an attachment to him but I would repeatedly and strongly advocate that he gets help. Disowning him or something like that would only make him sink further into the abyss and give him a martyr complex.

>wearing a cross

Is she really religious?

>incentivize the thing you hate
good job

I know who OP is. Should I dox. First hint - he’s Australian.