Why is it a scam

It's time for a serious discussion. What makes this a bad idea?

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-174743_YouTube.jpg (742x591, 98.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEFHRy1mfGw&t=1148s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: 92942338_1451477025027470_3697303535696740352_n.png (766x960, 932.71K)

yep it's a scam, don't buy it.

Attached: artworks-000269482358-9jr0uy-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 50.41K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-072904(1).png (945x1156, 849.48K)

I haven't heard a single good argument against Hex. all you get is people saying "scam, scam scam" never any reasons. meanwhile Richard Heart makes actual persuasive arguments for why Hex is good. Maybe Hex will go up maybe not but haven't heard one person explain why it's a bad idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEFHRy1mfGw&t=1148s

>What makes this a bad idea?
literally nothing. crypto's only use is giving you more US dollars than you put in. its designed and optimized to do that with all new coins only being created through staking which pays inflation to stakers only. it is everything bitcoin was supposed to be. unironically #1 within 2 years.
>dude just leave your money in bitcoin and watch it lose 85% randomly

It's not a scam, but it won't pump much more from here. Didn't it do 2000 percent?

It offers nothing, the founder has taken the ico money and ran, he's not using that money for the project and doesn't even pretend he will. He literally wears a "cash grab" necklace in his interviews

You think that Chainlink deserves to be a top 10 coin because it offers oracle services? They don't offer shit right now but it still pumps.

Shitty oracle services has nothing to do with the price. People buying the damn coin does. Now why do people buy a coin? With the anticipation that it will be worth more in the future. I literally just disproved your theory right there.

Why do you think BTC, LTC, DOGE, BCH, is worth billions of dollars? They don't offer shit that HEX doesn't.

Now what do HEX offer?

Better store of value because less people can panic sell since they're locked up for the next 15 years. Inflation rate is also more consistent which draws down volatility. Inflation is also not being dumped. BTC miners dump $15m a day to pay for electricity. They have to sell it all just to break even.

Hex deserves to be the next Bitcoin. It's extremely innovative & people are catching up.

Buy it on hexdex.win if you're convinced. Otherwise, enjoy missing out on the next 100x.

The problem with HEX is that you need actual demand from people with fresh dollars to buy in when you decide to sell. The system is beautiful and will work as intended but there is no guarantee of demand for the token it distributes. At the end of the day its technically possible there is only one guy staking all the HEX with no buyers.

bro i've end staked 500k hex stakes(100 day stakes) with very minimal penalties. people act like their money is locked down like it's in fort knox. you can easily get your money out and exchange for eth in seconds. or you can simply not stake your hex. most of you niggers seriously dont deserve money. do at least the bare minimum amount of research

It's secure. It's been audited 3 times. It has interesting mechanics that make it a good store of value. It can be used as a unit of exchange or accounting. It can be plugged into other defi projects embracing the money lego ideology. It has absolutely no counter parties or anyone who can edit the contract. It's complete. For all eternity it would just be you interacting with the smart contract. And the smart contract will always do what it was designed to do.

So, tell me what exactly do you expect from a cryptocurrency?

I'm not talking about short term liquidity, I'm talking about long term supply and demand. Things are going to be good for the first year

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF !!!!!!!!!!!! This shit keeps pumpinggg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Uniswap liquidity is all Richard, when he decides to pull his ETH out you are fucked and can't exchange for shit
>Volume is just Richad trading with himself
>ETH """transformation""" just recycles ETH into more fake volume
I'm not saying you can't make money, but at any given moment this whole thing can come tumbling down.

Attached: 1588299603931.png (1887x1073, 443.78K)

deluded

What is Hex? another currency?

Question is , WHENs Richard gonna pull the plug ?

If your luck is anything like mine, you'll consider pulling out one day, decide against it, and the next day he will pull the plug. That's honeslty my only reason for not buying, I have shit luck and know I will fail to exit in time.

I don't quite understand why Zig Forums can't wrap its mind around this token, because it's so fucking simple.

It's certificate of deposit and financial instrument. You can send it and receive it. Just like bitcoin, except there's an actual product: you can lock up your coins for some period of time (akin to a CD). People who don't lock their coins pay some fee in form of an inflation tax. People who lock up their coins pay less of a fee or even see a bit of an increase, depending on how long they lock up.

That's it.

How much is this worth? Simple: it could be worth as the CD market that it correlates with, and how much people use CD's.

HEX has a few thing going for it:
- The locking mechanism might help prevent panic dumping
- It's in the Ethereum ecosystem so it can automatically be used in all protocols that support ERC20
- It's grabs people's attention, if only because of its extravagant creator ("there is no such thing as bad publicity")
- Asia is still sleeping on it. Imagine if they ever FOMO on it.

Attached: pep_synth.jpg (250x167, 8.04K)

I dunno, why did PoWH not just pay out forever? Why does every ponzi collapse? Look, if I'd had any money I'd have grabbed this month's ago, I've done well off ponzis. But enough "duh, this is an investment" bs.

I heard your money is locked in if you buy it

It's an actual investment. Just because you don't care enough to research on how it actually works doesn't make it a ponzi.

>People who don't lock their coins pay some fee in form of an inflation tax

What does this even mean? My hex are not staked, how exactly is this inflation tax going to modify my wallet?

this shit is like XVG I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 7 cents if biz does a good job shilling it and getting it on a larger exchange I might buy back in for nostalgia and dopamine

simple inflation. its like leaving your money in the bank and purchasing power goes down 2-3% per year, even though the amount of dollars in your account is the same.

when does the ICO window end?

Attached: final.png (2400x1354, 1.23M)

Sauce me bro.

Imagine being in crypto and caring about a few percent up or down per year

its a scam because i bought high and it went up even higher, what the fuck is the point? then i learned how to stake it and i did and now i get interest and a massive amount of coins, this fucking clown richard scammed me into making profit i didnt even have to wait 3 years

No one needs “crypto savings” based on another crypto you stupid fucking retard.

Attached: 4E33E4C2-E5EE-42E3-8B5E-D473E34F44F9.png (640x640, 148K)