FUNDAMENTALLY BASED

Attached: 8162F132-2A9F-48AD-9DBB-D49D82ED6907.png (2208x1242, 495.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaC8ApePLps
youtube.com/watch?v=gTDlSORhI-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxkpH4DlZM&t=391s
youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=PaC8ApePLps

i'll post this here

Attached: smile [V LIVE] [Live - Rocket Punch] 데뷔100일♥️♥️♥️-160701-[13.39.733-13.43.800].webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Honestly what the fuck has happened to Elon lately?

#dothefive #socialdistance #stayhomesavelifes

Attached: soy154.png (212x238, 7.22K)

He stopped giving a fuck. He's right these lockdowns are a fucking joke.

dude needs to stop testing neuralink on himself obviously

that or stop doing drugs

serious mental illness doesn't set on this late and he's too young for advanced dementia

I will admit there's like a 5% chance that given his personality type, he's spent most of his wealth and connections getting as deep into the real-world equivalent of the Majestic 12 / Illuminati type shit as one can and is aware of some advanced plot to control the world's population from the top down. If so, forgive my doubts and shower me with coinage, Musk-sama.

Based

gonna clap in the apartment you never leave when elon launches himself to mars?

Fucking savage

Faggot statists BTFO

Attached: 20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.gif (430x707, 18.54K)

>serious mental illness doesn't set on this late
No, it's pretty common for men when they hit 40-50. Once you're close to 60 you'll be in the clear but you start becoming senile instead.

There is no money on Mars . This fucking semi-hack keeps pumping his companies using this tactic. Elon is not the savior of mankind. He is a scheming African just like the rest.

#clapfortheNHS

Source? I thought it was distributed around 24 with sharp declines around 17 and 32.

Seems unlikely to me that someone who can afford the world's best therapy and relaxation techniques, not to mention everything else, would be susceptible to experience-driven mental illness.

>Jeff Bezos laughing in the distance

The guy is acting like Blue Origin isn't neck and neck with him, and that O'neil cylinders won't be first in space colonization anyways

youtube.com/watch?v=gTDlSORhI-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IDxkpH4DlZM&t=391s

Attached: jupiter_16x9_0.jpg (1280x720, 131.92K)

gonna be on the rocket laying down instead of laid off, how are the interviews coming?

>elon musk is a science denier
he's the only one putting science to work.

Attached: amash2020.jpg (369x136, 10.5K)

All you faggots need to the wake the fuck up . Enslavement in undergoing

> a onions boy calling people who disagree with him onions boys

stopped right there

Not really. But I wonder how long the economy will last

lol, a fat commie calling Elon Musk "science denier".

>not really

Attached: EkfruUG.png (630x657, 511.69K)

Blue Origin is impressive but they havent had a single launch yet

Elon is easily the most based and redpilled CEO I've ever seen. A fuckin deus ex profile pic? Crashing his own stock because he doesn't agree with our current fairytale-world economy and how overvalued stock is right now? Elon Musk is the closest thing we have right now to Tony Stark and you guys know it. Im still holding out for the super villain arc, but I have to respect how Elon simultaneously gives no fucks and all the fucks in regards to basically everything

I could see that scenario being plausible

.well, he's worried the economy could collapse and he'll go out of business, thats for sure.

Bezos is indeed likely better prepared to weather this economic downturn than Elon is.

Maybe Elon knows their secret plan to buckle us down like sheep and tag us with a vaccine tracking device.

Attached: F9E4C93D-5B3C-43B0-BEDD-C4CE1D5184A0.jpg (596x1613, 170.51K)

Yeah ok, but they are funded by Bezos himself and not a company to buy stock in. Blue Origin exists independent of the economy, so long as Bezos keeps putting money into it.

THIS
Elon has been on fire calling out the skewed Covid data and the market being overbought. Absolute mad lad.

Wagie wagie back into the cage

youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8

Hes been spending 80 hr work weeks at Boca Chica working on Starship prototypes with his cadre of similarly autistic engineers. SpaceX just got awarded a couple hundred million dollars of funding from NASA to use Starship as part of the Artemis program and put people and cargo on the moon by 2024. Elon had stated previously that he never expected Starship to make any money until it started putting people on Mars, and his space internet service Starlink was supposed to generate the money necessary. Now that NASA actually sees the project as something other than a pipedream, potentially billions in contracts might be coming in in the following decade. Hes probably on a manic high right now and shitposting to let off steam.

tesla probably hasn't sold a car since march

That interview was one big redpill

oh come on, at best he's the definition of controlled opposition

It explains trump voters so well.

grimes belly is too big so they can't fuck like horny rabbits anymore

Stark Enterprises was also controlled opposition.

Attached: 1515464300243.jpg (898x617, 143.04K)

memes and unlikely scenarios aside, he's probably just lived a life experience that would break anyone

i've seen nerds get and lose popularity at a pretty low level and burn themselves completely out over it. imagine growing up as a fucking turbosperg, becoming a billionaire, fucking famous young musicians and being exposed to their lifestyle, and then having to go back to the 9-5. that's a breadth of experience that would make anyone seem crazy to a relatively constrained individual who has lived on maybe 1-2 paths/cliques/aesthetics/whatever.

Link?

Unironically this. He’s high