bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) Calculator
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>List of hedge fund holdings
fintel.io/

>Misc
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/

Attached: 332bc39b21c50b9ae31cf84f0f685e5e.jpg (582x900, 136.5K)

>would have made thousands if I shorted Tesla

Attached: sad american cat.jpg (567x437, 45.33K)

How mad must he be that his attempts to pump the market into close failed miserably

Attached: 2020-05-01_12-43-44.jpg (588x608, 60.34K)

>bull
Fake bull is over, even Elon is a bear now.

What's everyone holding over the weekend? I'm holding TLT, UGL, TQQQ, and some SPY puts

Opinions on DFEN?

Attached: ECF16A7B-E7A4-4080-9371-5EA0445CBD7F.png (750x1334, 78.53K)

>TSLA 700p 5/1 was around .12 per contract at 9am
>Could have bought 3 contracts and made atleast 3 grand

Should have taken his earnings call rant as a sign that he’s off his meds

I feel the same

Why do you guys dislike dividends? Isn't it a good way to grow your money with low risk?

lil donnie is afraid of the wuflu. Based musk checkmated his ass.

? It did pump. It was suppose to collapse to 2796 at least, 2780 more likely. Now it won't do that until Sunday futures open.

imagine how it's going to moon when aliens arrive

I only respect cunny and cheapies, bros.

Attached: 1571952704994.png (538x999, 860.2K)

Who bought the SOXL dip?

It's mathematically no different from a buyback, and less tax-efficient.

what does the average sanders fan's portfolio look like (assuming they even have one)

Attached: EVGF5obWkA0ziCk.jpg (1920x952, 99.6K)

most people on here dont give two fucks about what their finances look like in 10 years it has to happen NOW

Because it's literally no better than selling off shares of something without a dividend. I don't see why dividend stocks are preferred by anyone.

I love dividends. It’s a longer game though and the people who hate them are young fags looking to get rich quick

most people don't hold stocks here for more than 1 hour. Dividends aren't worth it unless your loaded and don't want to make money quicker. that or you don't want to watch your stocks and just put it in and walk away.

I am going to buy SOXL but not with VIX this high

He has actually germaphobia

Just buy and sell 0DTE options on hyper volatile meme shit with tight stop losses. Scalp 10 or 15% on the way up/down, ezpz.

Attached: 1578186011989.jpg (1200x820, 81.73K)

Attached: 46fe93a8716747756ff9bcfe493b4def.png (2500x2200, 3.11M)

Why is everyone shitting on exxon, like it’s a bad buy right now

The two don’t mix. Bernie fags send their income to Bernie.

What if you created an algorithm that acted on the basis to fuck another algorithm?

Now is not the time to pick up div stocks when you can grow your money with thousands of other options faster. I'd argue that buying corporate bonds right now would give better "guaranteed divvys".
When the market settles down...whenever that is you could put your non divvy stock play gains into divvy stocks. But really, the divvies get sacked by taxes anyway and will be outperformed by growth stocks.
Divvy stocks exist for passive retirement accounts and nothing else. The market simply gains so much more over inflation to make that a dumb passive play.

Why is everyone shitting on Exxon?

Then you get little algorithm babies. It's unironically called genetic programming.

bought some. Things feel very bearish. So I'll either make some money or buy more next week.

Mr. Trump you must reopen the country, literally whole fucking planet depends on it

Attached: file.png (565x265, 25.29K)

Why is the tax situation different? Are dividends taxed as income instead of cap gainz?

Don't get my hopes up.

There's a special tax rate for dividends, and some states (like Tennessee) have an additional state tax for divvies on top of the fed divvie tax.

Green monday, I can feel it.

Overall, divvie tax rate is generally lower than the tax rate on income or short term cap gains but higher than the tax rate for long term cap gains.

Just like I felt the sharp recovery after lunch that didn't actually precipitate?

Probably. I bought spy puts and I’m not allowed to actually make gains so yeah green Monday and I’ll lose more money

Cute.

>Can’t transfer money to buy my stock
Why the fuck not Robinhood?

Tell me why not to buy oil Companies next week.

States can add taxes on top of qualified dividend tax rates effectively making it behave more like a short term capital gain tax rate.
In short, taxes start hurting any possible advantage over just holding a growth stock. And the divvy rate is complete garbage versus the capital input.

Yeah I only bought 10 shares, if it goes back down to sub 100 range I’ll buy a lot more.

The survival of the human species depends on it. Imagine going into a new dark age cause some boomers might finally keel over.

Depends on lots of factors, sometimes it's cap gain (e.g. in the case of ROC, in which case it's deferred), sometimes it's "special", sometimes it's business income, sometimes it's non-business income.

lmao

Attached: file.png (1439x2709, 1.62M)

That would have a much greater chance of saving us all desu senpai. Without an equalizing event the wheel will just keep on turning.