HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 7786.jpg (201x298, 12.5K)

worth it for teh lulz

When will people learn to just ignore this fag?

14billion of imaginary value that Tesla doesn’t really create or hold

>Short the fuck out of yourself
>Make this tweet
>...
>Profit

Yeah I’m thinking he’s based

>markets are rational

4d chess

Probably an SEC violation too. Guy is unhinged. When you're that wealthy, real life is like a video game.

Lol this guy is fucking awesome. Fuck your boomer stocks. Come enjoy this crazy clown ride.

is that illegal? Genuinely curious.

You're late retard. Sage

Extremely illegal

>short Tesla
>lose your shirt
>short Tesla
>lose your car
>short Tesla (surely it will go down this time)
>lose your house, lose your wife
>fuck this, I'm not shorting Tesla anymore
>Musk says the stock is too high, the stock plummets
>lose your sanity

What does it fall under? Is it insider trading? I'm very ignorant of these things.

Market value is just a convenient fiction

Attached: images (52).jpg (554x554, 26.01K)

>lose your wife
She was a whore anyway

Yeah but hardly the first time he’s done shit like this. The SEC is either completely toothless or our dude Elon is eventually going to prison. Maybe him and Martin can hang out and listen to Wutang mix tapes

Tell your rich investors to hold off mid day.
> tweet
> plummet
>stabilizes
> Buy
Another see through plot with no penalties because he sucks government cawk harder than any other company.

Literally this. I was tought modern economics and efficient markets

Now i learn the market is just a herd of autists jumping on any random rumor or buying a stock because the ticker is similar to another

whichever 20 something hacked his account thought it would be a funny little joke and is actually about to go to prison for the rest of their life

Probably something like that, market manipulation or something similar to whatever Jordan Belfort was charged with (basically getting people to invest in stocks then dumping his company's stake in them after pumping up the value, which is basically the inverse of this). For what its worth, musk was fined $20 million just for saying Tesla was "going to make 500k cars next year", and then again I think for saying he was thinking about taking Tesla public, the SEC is really good at carving you a new asshole if you don't word all your public addresses absolutely perfectly.

Tesla is in bed with the DoD and NASA, ar worst he gets a slap on the wrist.

>and then again I think for saying he was thinking about taking Tesla public
for saying he was going to take tesla private** off the public market

Even better, it’s headline reading algos programmed by autists. Skynet owns bartertown

Yeah I know, and so does he obviously

SpaceX I meant

good luck jailing some random russian

very interesting, thanks user.
Would it not be just an opinion though? I mean obviously if his intent was to profit off of it I could see the issue, but even then how would they prove it? I guess it'd be a bit conspicuous though if he shorted tesla then made that tweet a couple minutes later. Though still, wouldn't they have to prove that his opinion isn't reflective of that tweet? Freedom of speech etc etc

>everythings fucked but number actually went down because elon made a tweet
reporters deserve the rope

Attached: gay retard.jpg (250x226, 20.82K)

Don't be retarded
>Tell a friend to short the market
>Make this tweet
>...
>Profit
>SEC: Elon, do you know this man?
>Never saw him in my life
>Alrighty then move along

Doesn't even matter. They could say he was wanting to tank his stock to buyback more at a discounted rate then profit off of when the stock rebounded due to incoming NASA contracts. He obviously wouldn't be shorting his own company lol, that would be incredibly obvious. They don't even really care, you can't just say things like that when your words have the power to lose investors billions of dollars in a single tweet. But ya, the SEC isn't even criminal, they'll just fine him and be done with it, I highly doubt the FBI gives any fucks about this, since as you said, you can't really prove anything. But SEC proceedings don't work like a criminal trial