I have 100 bitcoin from the good old days, meaning I have around 800 thousand dollars in BTC...

I have 100 bitcoin from the good old days, meaning I have around 800 thousand dollars in BTC. they're sitting in wallet that I made for mining in around 2011 and I have absolutely no idea how to cash out. how much are taxes for these things anyway? I live in italy if it helps.

Attached: 1516559846437.jpg (480x480, 19.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7lu6ze/an_extensive_guide_for_cashing_out_bitcoin_and/
fatf-gafi.org/countries/#FATF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get residence in germany, no tax for cryptogains fra.

Pay me 0.5 BTC and I'll tell you how to cash out tax free.

use a dex, i.e. bisq, and cash out slowly over time

>Cash out

lol

gelogen gelogen schwanz verbogen !!

Your best bet is an OTC desk.

old.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7lu6ze/an_extensive_guide_for_cashing_out_bitcoin_and/

portugal and many other eu countries have 0% crypto tax bro.
Just go live there for 6 months or a year or however long you have to to get the money

You’ve got to go back trip fag. Nobody cares about your self masterbation around here

Send the btc to an exchange and sell them.
>how much are taxes for these things anyways
lol

>how much are taxes for these things anyway?
usa taxes crypto transactions at the income rate

if true and not larping, i have news for you: you also have 100 bch and bsv.... dont forget those either.

and yes, germany, austria and portugal are your easiest places. other countries ould want about 35%. if you are a burger you are fucked and have to pay even if you live outside the us...

>I live in italy if it helps.
oh shit didn't see that
italy probably taxes crypto at 85% or so

Does this work for US citizens or will IRS fags be alerted by foreign banks?

Fuck

How do burgers avoid the theft of their assets when they cash out?

Buy 3 houses and don't declare anything lel

nope sorry burgers have to renounce citizenship

see

>Cash Out Tax Free (easier method, low yield)
Stalk local Bitcoin forums for buyers, meet in person, sell for cash
Use Bisq to sell with bank transfers (and many other methods)
-- keep transactions small and don't exceed whatever limits are for investigation (10k over 12 months ??)
>Cash out but probably get taxed on large sums at some point - they hand over wealthy user Identity
Get an exchange account - Italy? Use Kraken.com (free and fast SEPA payment method)
Transfer bitcoin to kraken wallet, sell for euros, transfer euro to bank account
>Hard mode - move to somewhere with relaxed crypto laws like Germany or Portugal. Make it your permanent address for long enough to qualify for the local tax status, usually just over half a year.
Use exchange method and cash out 100% in one go... double check local laws before.
>Bonus
FYI you can buy gift cards for stuff like Amazon, using bitcoin.
I accept tips - 33DPiv3auzCDGhMRVL9o48ztWXuUuM5zoC
Good luck user

You forgot to mention HEX

This. Come here and I’ll lend you a house for 6 months. All for 5 corns

no u dont u fucking faggot

OP, if you want to stay in italy its relatively easy, if you want to avoid tax, your going to have to actually live somewhere for a year.
>Get an exchange account - Italy? Use Kraken.com (free and fast SEPA payment method)
>Transfer bitcoin to kraken wallet, sell for euros, transfer euro to bank account
If you are avoiding tax this is a bad idea, sure the US is not part of CRS (Common Reporting Standards), as they have their own, FATCA. The US is a tax haven to anyone thats not a burger.

If you HOPE to hide funds you need to bank in a non CRS country.

Please know that the world is becoming smaller & smaller. fatf-gafi.org/countries/#FATF
One day they'll probably know.

Wait. I currently live in canada, but dual citizenship with germany.
How can i profit off this for cashing crypto.

>I live in italy if it helps.
This doesn’t help
Take the Dubai pill, 1.5k to register as freelancer and get visa, register to AIRE (Italians abroad consolate stuff), cancel your residency in your Italian municipality and double check your fiscal residency is in Dubai
Than open a crypto friendly bank account (e.g. RAK Bank, but warm them in advance) and use BitOasis to cashout little by little.
You can even have a euro account if you prefer.
Then before going back to Italy, cancel your Dubai residency, push your bank convert your account to a non-resident one (so they will keep it open) and enjoy your unlimited credit card with 1M loaded.
It’s all legal

Ah, be sure to spend more than 6 month there, and save all documents and transactions (bank, bitoasis, movements, etc)

Travel to Canada and cash out here. Send money back to Italy or Spend time here. Whatever

>It’s all legal
Alot of countries will tax you if you move back within 5 years,

I don't care about paying taxes. i don't know literally nothing about cryptos, i just got convinced by a friend to buy some btc at the time and I just let them sit there
its not larp
i just want to know if it is possible to convert them into real money without becoming retarded, and safely
I've seen a few decent suggestion on the thread, it seems my best bet is to exchange them slowly over time

>Send money back to Italy
This is a stupid clusterfuck move
Never ever have your money in a bank account in Italy, especially now that they are pushing for bailouts and patrimoniali

Sauxe

IRS still goes after citizens who’ve renounced their citizenship.

If you want 1 quick sale look for an OTC desk (over the counter)

>it seems my best bet is to exchange them slowly over time
No stop please, this is illegal and a penal crime, literally the worse move you can do with gdf around
If you want to stay in Italy, get an account and pay 26% on capital gains
If you want to withdraw tax free you need to move your fiscal residency

Attached: C277CC73-599E-4859-B8F5-D4E52978A5EB.jpg (715x469, 103.08K)

do you have your private keys to get to the bitcoin? all this tax talk is a wsste of time if you dont.

Attached: wale_portrait_a_p.jpg (1047x1572, 159.79K)