Is it normal to get rock hard cock looking at this chart?

Fucking hell boys.

Attached: Y53UKHM7.png (2468x1235, 63.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/951594027132051457
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we r all finaa make it

Attached: greenface.png (1920x1080, 671.43K)

Bitcoin is about to explode in the next few weeks.

Yes

we're about to witness a mega pump

Since everyone thinks it’s going to go up it won’t

15k this summer.
Go back to 8k autumn
17k EOY

I wouldn't predict this but its possible.
All i can know looking at that chart is that it suggest that around 1-2 years from now we will be wondering why we didn't buy more today.

I see a case for 12-16k top by summer before big correction, as well as a scenario where it crashes back to around 6-7k after 10k before a moon.
but i dont play such move, too risky for me. Just focus on longing any big dips now never short.

opposite of shorting ever top in bear market and never longing

So let's get realistic. I believe that the previous post-halvening rally was a 'perfect storm' of media/normie attention just at the right time, and unfortunately I don't think we will see a repeat of it. Sure, there could be a smaller bump due to interest from more knowledgeable investors during the time of the halvening, but new highs at 100K? Does anything really point to a December 2017 -like boom, save for some nice chart patterns? People tend to see patterns where there is really nothing but coincidence.

Bitcoin will never go over 20k

Cap this and cope all you want

unironically this.

Also BTC is slaved right now to the general market and anyone expecting a V-shaped recovery is a brainlet.

Getting attention and planting stories in the media is the easiest part. Any whale can pay for it. And it only came because the price was steadily going up.
The question is whether the wash trading bots can still bid the price up without losing too much money with all the participants trading it now. Takes longer to steer the ship now.

Stock-to-flow. Not just a chart pattern but a hypothesis on how bitcoin is valued. Absolute scarcity of a financial asset has never been achieved until bitcoin.

If you're a retard, yeah. Big drop soon

Fucking hell!

>it's gonna hit $1million!

I was the guy who told you all to buy Ethereum back in 2016...it's gonna happen, the sell off/correction is real.

The perfect storm is upon us.

Attached: pepe nuke.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Just to give example of media shenanigans in 2018:
>Some fucking noob insider market buys 600,000 stellar then I believe market buys ~200,000 a bit later.
>Segment on CNBC runs the next day.
>Market sell dumps a bit after the video once price went up
pic related
vid is here but you have to scroll up:

twitter.com/CNBCFastMoney/status/951594027132051457

I believe number go up but my jimmies just doesn't believe in the model. I think it will be invalidated.

Attached: xlm.png (1849x749, 198.71K)

gold is dumping and so will bitcoin. The store of value meme will not work in a global liquidity crisis

Also btc is more like a speculative investment right now

It is just a model but it’s hard to ignore. But math is there with a R-squared of 99+%... The risk/reward is so insanely asymmetrical it would be dumb to not own any btc

imo the following is best:
buy bitcoin now!! no buy it yesterday!
hedge on a futures platform with a short position equal or close to equal to market value of your btc cold stores on margin.
choose your leverage so stop hunts and dips don't bother you!
if bitcoin goes down you are hedged, if bitcoin goes to $100k tomorrow you blew your account but your cold stores mooned.

you need to be ready for immediate hyperbitcoinization! because the s-curve is going steep soon.

I think bitcoin will fair far better than most assets in a liquidity, or insolvency crisis. Your average bitcoin hodler believes in saving of money. So hypothetically they have less debts to service and be in a position to continue to hodl rather than sell off

I sadly reduced my stack from 2 BTC to 1.5 during the crash to buy some puts. Will I make it? My target is 100k or above. Would market sell everything at 500k.

>implying everyone isnt saying that halving will dump it

What are your price targets for Dec 2021? I'm aiming for 60k

bruh institutions are the ones selling

average joes will always be a source of liquidity and nothing more. This is a zero sum game and for a large player to exit many small ones will need to buy high

with the new generation mining gear, breakeven price can be reduced to 2k-4k for miners with cheap electricity costs

I suspect halvening will be a pump and dump for strong miners to wipe out weaker ones to accumulate low one last time before btc and gold becomes safe haven post liquidity crisis and hyperinflation starts to take effect

>with the new generation mining gear, breakeven price can be reduced to 2k-4k for miners with cheap electricity costs

You're a newfag and you don't know shit about difficulty adjustment. I tried to get into the mining game back in like 2013.

the fomo is real. but i dont want to buy now. hoping for a dump to 6k or something. fuck. not gonna happen. even buying at 8 or 9 isnt that bad if it goes up to 12 or more.

How many dumps to around 6K do you need? Would be the 7th in 4 years. The region between 3k5 and 6k8 is now solid support, don't see much able to break it.

It's gonna dump to 5-6K and crab along there for months. It's the dreaded corridor

yep, wave e

Attached: wfurwhfkdnovn.jpg (1779x651, 107.51K)

i only just started looking into crypto. missed those last 4. prob dont deserve a 5th. so youre right. hope you guys make it.