$Ghost is Verge2020

what if I told you mcAfee is lauching a privacy coin end of may and that you can indirectly buy in now at a $200k mcap

Attached: 1586563544931.gif (400x226, 3.6M)

ghost is verge, yeah OP that really makes me want to buy it now.

that's a fleshlight

Attached: 1496173902666.jpg (300x300, 21.33K)

how and where?

john mcAfee can eat my shit

yes, verge is shit
yes, ghost will probably be shit too, but not $200k-mcap-shit. $4M-mcap-shit would already result in a x20 ROI. dont forget that xvg pumped from dogecoinDark $15k mcap to $4 Billion.
and no, the market has not become any smarter since 2017

you'll have to by ESH (absolute trash, but $ghost will be airdropped one-to-one to ESH holders)
whitepaper coming out in 2 weeks, airdrop claim will be available the 25th this month

Attached: ghost.jpg (549x383, 8.66K)

Arguably the perfect women. Bonus if she has a flat head and no teeth.

Thats a man

You dont need a high iq to understand hex as there is nothing to understand. First, it does nothing. Its not a CD in the normal way. You dont have to stake or can end your stake early with a penalty, which doesnt actually matter if you are ahead in gains. Only 25% are locked, so people just wait on the sidelines to dump at their will. For a CD to be successful, the "end stake early" shouldnt be there. Like the rest of crypto, it lives and dies of people fomoing in. Who is using crypto anyway. Its a ponzi, without the "running out of money" part. Uniswap helps a lot as liquidity pools never dry up, as richard funnels the eth from AA back into the liquidity pool. by the time the AA runs out, the network effect should be huge enough to sustain future gains. if not, it will collapse at least on the big pay day as everyone and their mum will cash out their 100x , so you better sell it before then.

xvg was my most profitable investment of all time
almost got 55 bitcoins out of it for like .7 of a btc back when it was under 1k lol

the insane part is the 2013ers who had huge stacks already made a million for every 60 dollars they had in it

what's the story?

retards who bought xvg in 2013 14705x'd their money and dumbasses who bought in spring 2016 made 500k for every $400 they put in

where can I indirectly buy it senpai?

idex (non-US)
this and pic related website is all that is out there atm (and the switch.ag telegram)

Crazy, and it was all hyped by the coke head?

and he occasionally shills it to his million followers

Attached: tweet 26.04.jpg (591x445, 38.54K)

has he today still any power to move markets?

well he has a good trackrecord for pumping privacy coins x20+, $LUX was another example of trash that made some millions

That gif gives me a confused boner

surely not to the same degree as he used to, but the play being an airdrop also mitigates the risk of your gamble going to 0. $if Ghost launches at 300k mcap, and ESH goes to 0, you'd still be making 50% gains

you know men and women are different because most men would still fuck that but no woman would want to fuck a man without arms or legs

>$LUX
but all back in the peak crypto fomo days...

How do I get a gF like this bros

Ghost's success is dependent on a bull run. If BTC drops back down to 7k or lower, you're all fucked.

don't assume the market got smarter because you personally learned how the space moves, bubbles are human and will always be there. just remember to fill your bags incognito before peak fomo days so that you can sell at x20 to those hoping for another x5

Just bought a bag of 1000 coins. Let's hope he doesn't blow his brains out till the end of the month and keeps shilling.

not if the starting price is manufactured from the start, look at iota's bitfinex fixed mcap
>1000coins
a apreciate the effort, but that's less than $40...

True, one day it is going to pick up steam again. But nobody knows if its going to be tomorrow or in 10 years

That's the most I am willing to bet on a crackhead.
Realistically I see the chances about the same that the market will make a gigantic bull run or that he is going to overdose or fuck himself up in some other way. Both is somewhat realistic and nobody would be really suprised by that. Its still a long time till the end of the month.