What massive scams does Zig Forums think will be unearthed by recession? 2001 revealed Enron. 2008 revealed Madoff

What massive scams does Zig Forums think will be unearthed by recession? 2001 revealed Enron. 2008 revealed Madoff.
inb4: the S&P 500

Attached: burnafterreading.png (800x433, 440.36K)

Deutsche Bank
Wells Fargo but that'll be quieter

well tesla obviously
i'd short the false pedo accusations market
other almost every green/renewable energy company, all of them don't work and only life of generous subsidies
after that the sharing economy, is already happening started with wework, right now airbnb, uber are dying
people will realise these are hotels without a hotelpermit and taxis without a taxi permit that destroy cities and fuck over their 'employees'

china

The real scam was letting selfish and stupid voters elect selfish and stupid politicians to manage the economy to begin with.

The entire world economy is in tatters and it is literally all because of government over-reaction to a virus that is killing a statistically insignificant portion of people, most of whom were already about to die for one reason or another.

it's gonna be crypto as a whole 100%

>Deutsche Bank
I could see it

To add onto white collar crimes unearthed by recessions:
Hatry Group: 1929
WorldCom: 2002
Tyco: 2002
Business Consulting International: 2008
Rothstein Rosenfeldt Adler: 2009
Petters Group Worldwide: 2009
Stanford Financial Group: 2009
Dreier LLP: 2009

>Deutsche Bank

ya for sure

went and looked and somehow their stock is mooning today lol wowzer

All of crypto besides BTC

How can you lump ETH and XMR in there? To me they’re the only 3 worth a damn

Wirecard

Silver price suppression

how/why do you think silver's price is being suppressed?

>Deutsche Bank
With all the accusations of money laundering you would think there would have to be a smoking gun

The only thing suppressing silver is stupid buyers. Silver is cheap and easier to buy, so it attracts idiot poor people who sell for any reason, such as needing new hot pockets and kool aid.

Society

Jews

Tesla

idk care about the scam or the ponzi

what i learned this week from UAVS is that i get no greater pleasure in multiplying my money than when i do it together with my Zig Forumschads and we pump and dump our bags on normies, poos, and cryptovirgin scum looking for that fast market buck

oh we there are bucks alrite
its us, the bangbros of finance
you just dont know you are the cuck
and that money is the wife we finna leaving a gaping uncurable hole in ruined and forever unwanted by the rest of the world that be

Tesla have got be cooking the books. No way that thing is worth over 120 billion

This

People are awakening to the (((government ))) and their shenanigans. They’re getting fed up and don’t trust the people in charge of our country. Trump becoming president is a perfect example. The political pendulum has come to a halt, and is ready to start swinging the opposite way. We’re going to see some seriously mind blowing changes in our lifetimes.

I think that the result of this current crisis will be people blaming government/corporate corruption and for the current state of things, and rightfully so. They’re going to want to know who is responsible for the economy imposing, and they’re going to want the parties responsible held responsible. The financial institutions are going to get a very bad reputation and people will want real change

Coordinated foreign interference in western real estate markets. Modern day colonialism.

based
what they have done is actually insane
i genuinely think we'll see some current politicians in europe/the us on the end of a rope within 5 years

honestly i doubt much will come of it, silver paper and physical will separate. china will slowly rebuild itself on the blood of its citizens.
the wu-flu will mostly be used to temporarily fix the current bubbles and push them down the road, for when inflation hits.

I don’t understand. What do you mean?

don't you mean the end of a minecraft rope friend?

my top pick, though I think there is chance that Musk will be able to keep kicking the can down the road until shit works

Usually hot pocket buyers don’t cause a lot of price action

no i mean when part of the most angry of the 30 million unemployed get together in a facebook group and decide to turn up at someones house and drag them outside to the closest tree
they are already beginning to riot in cali about beach closures, wait till people start getting evicted

People seem to think these loaded chinks buying up every inch of australia, canada, and the pacific US are simply prosperous chinese citizens who seek a safe real estate investment vehicle in a more stable nation. This is WRONG. China makes plans that yield results 100 years in the future. Their "citizens" don't make any decisions on their own, even the wealthy ones. Each decision, especially paying in cash for a million dollar san francisco apartment despite never setting foot there, is made to benefit the CCP. Why can't the young white working class afford to live anywhere despite slaving away full time? It's not an accident.

>The financial institutions are going to get a very bad reputation and people will want real change

I doubt anything will really change in the financials. If 2008 didn't spark lasting change, then nothing short of a complete collapse of the US will change how the financial system current works.
What usually happens when people get mad at the system is; laws are enacted to regulate the system, and then quietly repealed in the following years.

Wouldn’t they just be overpaying? Fuck them right back when the market crashes and they’re left holding the bag.

The whole fucking thing.