Imagine unironically spending currency on digital illusions of wealth...

Imagine unironically spending currency on digital illusions of wealth, numbers on a screen instead of putting your economic energy into real tangible wealth.

I feel sorry for you guys

Attached: IMG-20200502-WA0003.jpg (1200x1600, 221.65K)

>shares representing ownership of an actual company and its expected future earnings
>Shiny metal

Hard choice idk bruh

Chain link is not a share, it's a funding mechanism for Sergey to purchase whores

>being this salty
Nobody cares about your single valence metal user.

Attached: 7622859D-870C-4286-A487-BA44AFAD1441.jpg (1024x576, 95.44K)

Where are you going to sell that silver?

crypto and PM is held up by its perceived value as a rarity collector's object

ask what people really want, it is the goods and services of companies

>I feel sorry for you guys
I don't think about you at all

I don't own that shit I just hold ETFs

Imagine owning $10k worth of gold and silver and not being able to afford a fucking table

imagine holding silver right now and barely moving an inch while having your face melted by gold, literally any stocks and bitcoin

Couldn't agree more, but I'm trying to pick up some more gold to diversify

imagine actually fucking your little sister and ejeaculating in her and now your the babys dad and uncle. what a fucking crazy world

Take a few ounces of silver and give it to someone to clean your disgusting floors and base boards

kek

Based.

>real tangible wealth
PMs aren't wealth. Food, shelter, usable items, weapons, and memories are "real tangible wealth." You are almost as much a fool as anyone collecting digits. Both are abstractions. Your PMs are little more than paper weights unless you have the equipment to melt them down.

being an oligarch makes trump the better choice. he pulls his own strings.

>imagine spending money on a rock instead of investing in real tangible wealth like bitcoin

We should guess how many ounces he has. I see alot of 10 oz bars

>two gold coins
>buys silver to feel rich
You’re the worst skyrim player ever.

B-but doesnt anyone remember what happened to silver in 2011?

theres 3 gold coins and two gold bars

>2x10gram bars
>3 x 1/10oz coins
Whew. Precious metal obsession is a doomer game

You kikes can't help yourselves

Attached: 7fee4093-174d-434a-b584-77c6cff20f97..jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

How is bitcoin tangible? Doge coin uses the exact same code as bitcoin, why not invest in Doge coin?

The thing is, I am poor. Yet look what I have been able to accumulate because silver is the most under valued asset in the history of the world

The ones who make it in order from making it the most to the least:

1. Linmarines
2.Silver chads and gold bugs.
3. other shitcoin hodlers
4. boomers with their stocks who are definitely not gonna make it.
5. Poorfags living from paycheck to paycheck, or NPC sheep who dont know what investing is, and are alive to provide luxury services and products to everyone above them. Which when jobless wont be as widely available. Just imagine kids from rich fags not being able to get the newest iphone and a happy meal. Great times ahead.

I do like looking at shiny things but you're retarded if all you do is hodl them

How many oz in the pic

kek those little shitty scraps of gold

Hi Brian

I have 1000 LINK and 90 toz of silver. Will I make it?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

those are just numbers in an eye

> What is liquidity
> What is ROI

based but you took the silver meme too hard, shouldve allocated more to gold. what if you have to move, like leave your home. are you going to lug all that shit in a backpack?

No
>t. 11k link, 1600 oz silver, 8.5 oz gold chad

nowhere. he's going to hoard it for 40 years until something really bad happens and he can sell it for 30 dollars an ounce instead of 15. meanwhile he would have gotten better return on his money in a savings account.

i mean it's fine investing in precious metals in addition to stocks and maybe crypto if you're not risk averse, but if you put all your money into boomer rocks you're a retard. i personally love the people that think that society is going to collapse and people will trade food and ammunition for gold and silver. funny joke.