H3X DUMPING HEX2T PUMPING

H3X ponzi is finally falling. Hex2T dev commits are underway.

Just because h3x is the loudest, sure as fuck doesn't mean they will last the week. Major PnD

Attached: 3e99effdff7c9a30990059e19aa2c426.jpg (550x453, 48.59K)

Actually been impressed with the hex2t transparency.

Anyone who invested in h3x is a potato. It's just another clone of bomb that stole the hex name and logo.

Same picture Elvis used in the original Biz thread... strange

The vigor that h3x shills use to say everyone but them is elvis and bucc sure makes your motives interesting.

99% chance it's bucc thats running your shitcoin.. you're dumping again. Bucc is cashing in.

For hex2t, people have already raked in 30X

I can't sell my fucking h3x. Swap won't confirm

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 15.69K)

Classic bucc scam.
/Feelsbadman

That thing was doomed from the start.
Another deflationary shitcoin with no utility.

I’m just saying, I haven’t seen that since. No need to get defensive. I’ve bought Hex2T and now you’re making me nervous.

it's page one of google for "pepe laugh"...

Damn dude. If only you knew. H3x is setting up a future. 55 million h3x dao, burning supply and raising eth for buybacks, and currently massively airdropping holders. We are being rewarded while your token is potentially dropping early? Or still august?

h3x is about to moon
hex2t is clearly a scam that isn't even working 100% yet but sure bro

Hex2T has literally every staking feature h3x has you pleb.

H3x is a two dimensional bomb clone.

Hex2T is a fork of hex. Take a fucking seat.

can't wait for all my divs when the token is worth fucking zero /s

Also hex2t went from 1eth buys 6bb to 1bb buys 13eth and probably worse by now. You expect more gains on a placeholder, when h3x so far has gone 4x max. And when the tokens finish burning the stakers will be the ones who benefited.

Totally wrong. H3x is not bomb. H3x RAISED CAPITAL and has it in a dao to promote h3x. There are airdrops for stakers. We are intentionally burning to give people more supply if you are in it. If not, keep making shit up like a 5 year old duurrr durre same as bomb

same system as bomb + pocket change to spend on marketing... cool

Do you miss the part that holders are rewarded literally and secondary (like bomb through burning). Or are you just talking

Keep stacking lol

Attached: Screenshot_2020-06-08-17-47-06-25.png (558x212, 27.36K)

holders are not rewarded in any way besides burning.

Your staking is just a net-zero ponzi. To get money, it has to come from someone else. Fucking figure it out.

Ok spreading lies then. I just said they are rewarded directly. 5% of every tx goes directly to stakers

h3x discord in full exit mode

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 5.49.23 PM.png (628x248, 58.81K)

I'm stacking both for max gainz

Correction is healthy. Wait until the 150million token is burned and the dao decides to burn theirs too and we go to 92 million token cap (8 million already burned) AND KEEP IN MIND stakers receive the same amount. So stakers have received 8 million of potentially a 92 million coin. IN 8 DAYS. If youre a numbers nerd, youd know how big 5% reward and 5% burn are.

Burning something worthless doesn't give it value

well the gains of one will make up for the dump in the other at least haha

H3x won't die...You biz kids are legit morons.

BASED DEV...Remember that.

8.5 million tokens given out to stakers so far. Kevin isnt even staking his stack so you can hold 10% for just 4 million tokens and got 850000 in dividends

Great. Worthless Chuck e cheese tokens.

Who. Cares.

Only bitcoin has value? Or is it only gold? Or guns? I forget.

Thanks to uniswap i can prove 850000 tokens can instantly be redeemed for $5775. So idiots like you and your "all dem cryptoz r fakes" can shove it

Kevin, the dev for H3X, made it on LINK. He's pretty based and is on Discord regularly to talk to us.
He's a great guy and he's been super generous to us.
It got a nice 10x in just days of opening up.
The community is intelligent and helpful so far.
This could be a great tool for Zig Forumsraelis.

as soon as HEX started to do well everyone thought "when will someone just copy this without the shady ass richard heart addresses" and now its here.