OOOOOO WAGIES

GET BACK IN YOUR POD

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-08 at 8.21.51 PM.png (601x596, 426.57K)

schlmo's your god
now get in the pod

>award winning

what was competition here? which design is the most dehumanizing? fuck this gay earth
t. future poddie

DONT FORGET YOUR VR GAGGLES AND NOICE CANCELLING HEADPHONES. COMPLETE SENSORY DE-PODATION IS YOUR ONLY FUTURE. MUSH WAGIE MUSH SHEKELSTIEN NEEDS A NEW YACHT

>Satanic Chainlink shape
>big glass windows ensuring you can be monitored at all times
>noisy fans circulating air above your head
>have to crouch to enter cramped pod, cannot stand while inside
And the award for best office wage cage goes to....

I really doubt that shitty hvac solution has any kind of proper filtering or ventilation, the wagies will get gassed with their own CO2 and some covid-air

Decline terminal

>hardworking white people, get in your cuck pod
>as for your rioting niggers and degenerates, you're heckin good gois, mob away

>pension pod
Its even got a hexagonal shape, like a honeycomb. You're a literal worker bee.

>Meisenzahl

Design and architecture have been completely co-opted by evil kikes

>Wage Cage
Wage Slave
>Dirt
Worm
>Interlinked
Interlinked

>Misery
Happiness
>Tedious
Exciting
>Interlinked
Interlinked

I'm shooting up a workplace.

>Mary Meisenzahl
Is that Jewish?

take me out will ya? i dont have the balls to do it myself but its best for all of us

>it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

kek

They're gonna make those pods bullet proof.

>HEY user! WELCOME TO WAGIEWORKS
>MY NAME IS BUZZ I'LL BE YOUR ORIENTATION GUIDE
>NOW BEFORE WE BEGIN, PUT THIS COSTUME ON. IT'S IMPORTANT TO MANAGEMENT THAT WE REALLY EMBODY THE SPIRIT OF A WORKER BEE.
>DEDICATED TO CREATING A GREAT PRODUCT, WE WORK TIRELESSLY TO ACHIEVE COMPANY GOALS.
>HERE'S YOUR POD. THERE'S A URINAL IN THE SIDE, JUST PRESS THE YELLOW BUTTON WHEN IT GETS FULL AND BUTCH WILL COME REPLACE IT FOR YOU.
>THERE'S ALSO A COMPARTMENT FOR DUMP DIAPERS. THAT'S WHAT YOU USE FOR NUMBER TWO. WE DON'T HAVE BATHROOMS HERE. PRESS THE BROWN BUTTON TO PAGE BUTCH WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF DIAPERS.
>DON'T WORRY ABOUT STINKING UP YOUR WORKSTATION. THE GENIUS VENTILATION SYSTEM SHOOTS IT RIGHT OUT OF YOUR POD!
>Buzz walks you around the pods that wagies are working in
>YOU KNOW user, I REALLY THINK YOU'LL LIKE WORKING HERE
>wagie inside the pod you're in front of is peeing in his urinal while holding his nose
>wagie starts gagging
>wagie vomits all over the wall and floor
>UHH COME ON user LET'S GO MEET YOUR MANAGER. NOW HOW ABOUT THAT WEATHER HUH??

Attached: workerbee.jpg (450x450, 17.88K)

Seems pretty comfy to me..
Can normies please leave

Attached: 5475674765.jpg (259x195, 6.83K)

Agreed. A lot of people prefer pure solitude for work. Myself included.

You are learning well frens.

>solitude
lmao. and what grade plastic do you think this shits gonna be made of? thas right. Binbag-grade. You'll feel every keyclick, fart and snore, like you were right next to it. Because, you will bee

I can’t breathe

>walk with Buzz to a slightly larger pod
>NOW MARIA-LAQUEESHA-JOHNSON WILL BE YOUR MANAGER. BE SURE TO CALL HER BY HER FULL NAME, I KNOW IT'S EXHAUSTING, BUT SHE GETS KINDA GRUMPY IF YOU DON'T
>open door and see pic related get up from her desk covered in pictures of nigger children
>she speaks to you
>OH HEY user, MY NAME IS MARIA-LAQUEESHA-JOHNSON, NICE TO MEET YOU!
>NOW, FIRST THINGS FIRST. YOU LOOK UH-MA-ZING IN THAT BEE COSTUME!
>SECONDLY, AT LUNCH TODAY WE'RE GOING TO PLAY TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE, SO BE SURE YOU COME UP WITH SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF TO ENTERTAIN US!
>AND LASTLY, I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT WE HIRED YOU BECAUSE WE WORK REALLY HARD. REALLY FUCKING HARD. WE GET SHIT DONE, AND THAT'S WHAT WE LIKED ABOUT YOU, user.
>she gives a shit eating grin
>as door closes, Buzz starts talking again
>ISN'T SHE LOVELY? JUST SO YOU KNOW, DONT PICK ANY FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF THAT INVOLVE EATING MEAT. SHE LOVES ANIMALS.

Attached: manager.jpg (800x1006, 77.88K)

everyone knows blue hexagon = $$$$

Attached: tenor (3).gif (360x346, 170.14K)

Better than open plan bull pens, work would be a lot easier without a bunch of niggers polluting my surroundings

>NOW LET'S HAVE YOU MEET THE CEO REAL QUICK. I SENT HIM A GOOGLE INVITE THIS TIME, SO HOPEFULLY HE'S READY TO SEE YOU.
>walk up to a regular fucking office door
>no windows, but a piece of paper taped to it that reads "don't fucking come in unless you're ready to be fired"
>Buzz opens the door, immediately you can see the lights are off and you can hear clapping and moaning while he searches for the light switch
>Buzz flips the light switch, you both see pic related
>CEO throws the woman on his desk and yells at Buzz
>BITCH I FUCKING TOLD YOU I'M BUSY AT THIS HOUR. I DONT READ MY FUCKING EMAILS YOU UNDERSTAND??
>literally throws a book at Buzz's head
>Buzz rubs his head and starts to talk, weakly
>UMM YEA SO I SENT YOU AN INVITE SORRY BUT HERE'S YOUR NEWEST EMPLOYEE: user!
>CEO, still naked with a 7 inch erect uncut penis with visible sores on the shaft and head, walks up to you and says this
>LISTEN HERE PUNKASS BITCH. YOU FUCKING GET YOUR SHIT DONE ON TIME AND DON'T LEAVE UNTIL IT'S PERFECT. I DON'T TOLERATE BULLSHIT. IF YOU EVER TRY TO LEAVE THE OFFICE BEFORE ME, START LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB. GOT IT? NOW...
>his dick starts to visibly tremble
>SCRAM!
>as he yells this his yellowish white ejaculate catapults from his dick onto your face
>Buzz walks you out of his office, takes out some tissues and wipes it off
>SORRY user, HE'S JUST THE WAY HE IS. HONESTLY YOU'RE LUCKY THOUGH, HE FUCKED ME IN THE ASS ON MY FIRST DAY.

Attached: chadboss.jpg (1080x1324, 62.5K)

keep going user!

I'm high as hell
Keep the autism going

gold

>Working hard in your cuck pod, making sure your productivity statistics are up so they don't start venting in Laquesha's BRAPs again
>Suddently hear "Pumped Up Kicks" blasting outside the plexiglass Wagie Window™
>A man in a My Little Pony trenchcoat is shooting up the office, brutally mowing down the cohort who were recently let our for their 12:15-12:30 mandatory diversity appreciation drum circle
>You see him heading towards your pod
>Finally, sweet release from this living hell
>The bullets plink off the Wagie Window™ and he moves on to the IT Pajeet Pit
>Suddenly, your surgically attached headphones/distraction cancellers bark "user! YOUR OUTPUT IN THE LAST 2-MINUTE PRODUCTIVITY PERIOD IS DOWN 57%! GET BACK TO WORK"
>You quickly get back to scrubbing interracial crime statistics from the One World Database as the smell of chicken skins that have fermented in a black woman's hindgut for 12 hours begins to fill your pod

Attached: laquesha brap enhancifier.jpg (1130x1076, 601.32K)

this is giving me anxiety user make it stop REEEEEEEE

Attached: thelaststraw.png (800x850, 433.18K)