How legit is this? Any details on their CSD? Are burgers allowed?

How legit is this? Any details on their CSD? Are burgers allowed?

Attached: 0.png (200x200, 26.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BqCG4dtsndk?t=1581
medium.com/@coinmetroambassador/coinmetro-the-trade-invest-and-earn-crypto-exchange-6e1691f0095d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

666... strong buy signal. what is this tho?

Coinmetro exchange. I heard they will be launching a CSD platform in July, issuing tokenized bonds and real estate. I want to know if burgers would be allowed to participate.

Attached: 1527021943080.jpg (598x714, 302.7K)

HOLY FUCK 666 AND THAT GREEN ID!!

"B4L7ISBB" CAN SOMEONE INTERPRET THIS????

balistic bb shot. = fast as fuck growth. WHATS THE TOKEN ADDRESS?? I WANT TO GET IN ON IT!

>Are burgers allowed?
yes ive been using it and held XCM for a while now

It's only available on their exchange , that's the utility token for the whole Coinmetro ecosystem.

Listen guys , I hold a little more than 400k XCM. I have a little bit of insider info and rest assured that this thing will pump hard very , very soon. They are getting a lot of things going for them right now. Buy some while its still cheap and stay tuned is all I can say to you.

Attached: 1525451946344.png (499x496, 83.32K)

OK, how much do I need if I want to make it?

At least 100k , maybe 50k would cut it but 100k would be the optimal for me

I bought at the icon but never transferred the coins to wallet. Haven’t looked at the wallet in years do I need to transfer the coins over or anything or will they just be there?

You don't have to transfer them to a wallet. You will need to pass KYC if you haven't already and your coins will be available on the exchange.

Thanks I must actually go onto the exchange. Was excited for the project then crypto started crashing and I just forgot about the whole thing for a while

The pieces are finally coming together buddy. I recommend watching the last AMA (Q&A starts at 26:20) youtu.be/BqCG4dtsndk?t=1581

beelzebub=satan

That's bullish.. r-right?

100%

They have missed every deadline so far. Why do you expect them to launch in July this time?

You can't argue with 666 and id so fuck off

>tfw 210k XCM stack

I'm gonna make it bros

FYI, they signed a contract for USD last week so expect it within a month. SWIFT transfers will be available by then as well.

GBP + individual IBANs + new dashboard coming this week though, stay tuned

Attached: 1591558278342.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

I'll be filthy rich. Cya at $5

They miss deadlines but they are getting it done even if it takes more time than anticipated. You can go on the live AMAs with the money forehead every week and ask about the progress or whatever. This is a slow burn nerds and not some uni swap pajeet shit

Serious trips.

Check out this recent huge CoinMetro review

medium.com/@coinmetroambassador/coinmetro-the-trade-invest-and-earn-crypto-exchange-6e1691f0095d

Everyone who buys xcm now will be a filthy rich xcmlet in the future.

Attached: boomerkevin.jpg (1280x720, 248.1K)

holy. that table of contents

Get real. At least two anons have posted proof of holding more than 5 times that amount.

that ambassador system seems great, with 40% fees from your direct referrals. that could become some serious passive income if the right people use your link. i just don't get it how some of the folks on tg get so many referrals. some guy claims he's got 1k.

your point being? he'll still make 100 - 200k with his stack at some point in the future, pretty sure about that

nice one, cheers

You make a site that "predicts" the xcm price and have a link to Coinmetro with your referral code stealthyinbedded in it. I can't imagine 1000 referalls being better than owning 100k xcm right now.

That would make two Zig Forums posters millionaires. The bogs wouldn't allow it.

maybe they're the bogs
anyway, does anyone have any idea what source of income the exchange is going to live off if they give 40% of their fees back to users? seems like a lot. 10 or 20% would be enough