Lost $2k in a week

Lost $2k in a week

I'm financially ruined

Attached: Screenshot_20200608-181622_Delta.jpg (1080x2220, 305.38K)

A thread died for this. Sage goes in all fields.

Obligatory “kill yourself”.

ayo playboi lemme hold a dollar

shut the fuck up

lol

i have 5% of your cash amount and i made 7000$ in a one month

diversified into 50 different crypto projects not all in gambler style like some faggots here

This guy gets it. If you get in early on a lot of shit yeah some of it will go nowhere fast, and a few will be pnd scams, but two or three will go 20x and that makes up for the rest.

kek
;(
I remember people who did that in 2017, bought a small amount of dozens of crypto projects and most of them are down over 90% in value

you sound like someone who hasn't been around crypto very long, eventually youll learn that diversification in the crypto space is a joke

sergay betrayed us all, we were supposed to be all in this together

I don't have the capital to be invested in a ton of shit so I'm not.

Please 0x4848dd83304E14EEB44e93507A6317a5770c6F4e

Attached: IMG_3869.jpg (673x940, 64.64K)

read the sticky

Sirgay btfo

quick big money is usually a recipe for disaster

you know links an old pnd swindle, right? there never was a functional coin coming, no contracts, it mooned from hype and fomo and the bullrun. sergey shit himself and hired some programmers to try to put together a real link, or at least buy him some time.

$700k in link, bro? 154k link my friend, think about that. its 10-100k link to make it, even if you believe the memes

Hey OP im a newb, but what was your initial $ investment into chainlink? Congrats

How is losing 2k make you financially ruined, alright let me give you some advice if TSLA goes too a 1,000 dollars buy puts. You're welcome user.

That’s nice. I have $50k of debt from unemployment and bad investments, have to work Four hours flight away from my seven year old daughter because otherwise I’d be unemployed, and you are here bragging about owning $750k of a crypto???
>everyone likes you now

Oh wait I forgot, I’m 36, I can’t afford to buy a car, I have to share an apartment, I earn my lowest salary in 12 years, and I may have to declare bankruptcy, But you are an awesome person
>everyone still likes you now

t. larp

>no bat
I'd go all in
not financial advice

bad advice

Imagine still investing in memecoins after 2017.

Biz doing great.

> no PNK
NGMI

What are you going to do when chainlink drops to .10cents ?

I got about the same amount with about $25k on EtherDelta straight after ICO.

If a 2k loss ruins you, you seriously need to get your game in order. Also, learn risk management.

Why the fuck would I. Larp about this? Whatever dude

Based OP. All in LINK is the way to go.
t. 20yo with $85k in LINK

Attached: 20200608_232528.jpg (540x720, 55.67K)

Cringe
Cringe
Based

I have less than 5% and I'm in about 30

only jews understand this

buy FMG

That just sounds like you’re a faggot loser with poor life choices.