$4.46

>$4.46

Attached: 1582130360368.jpg (991x695, 112.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkj5NAWGVkI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

enjoy your dollar link

Day by day, these sort of threads are fading, for Chainlink. I imagine his loser father was here 20-odd years ago posting the same FUD about Apple and Amazon. These losers are noise. We're going to make it, Marines, and you know it. Much Love. And yes to our big meetup on Sergey Island. Baggsy me the Penthouse.

I only have a 7k stack. Will I make it?

If you buy more (I suggest 20k is a good number). And listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=xkj5NAWGVkI

I can’t afford another 3k links, let alone 13k... I only need about a million dollars to make it. Do I need to accumulate more?

Maybe.

Maybe it depends on what it is you want

The purpose of posting about chainlink is to obfuscate the information and attitude surrounding it.
It is never appropriate to post positive information regarding Chainlink cryptocurrency tokens under any circumstances.
It is us vs them and they are not allowed to know yet.
>$4.45

Attached: 1583240012568.png (1191x826, 516.71K)

As an ICOfag who has only ever shilled, never fudded, I can't help but feel that most of the people who don't want newfags to get spoonfed, were newfags themselves who got spoonfed at some point.
The muh secret Chainlink club was always silly, but it's especially silly when we're top 20.

Why not?

You'll be a millionaire at $143, you're fine. Just have iron hands.

Dumbest crap ever. Soooo, we're supposed to discourage normies from buying the very thing we want to see rise in price?

Nope. Sorry. That's the dumbest thing ever. You need to stop being autistic, whoever suggested that.

You've got about twice as much as I do and I'm definitely gonna make it so I imagine you'll be fine.

Chainlink price increase will come from network usage, retard.

It'll come from the token price. How we get there is irrelevant. Wake up

The LINK supply is fixed at 1 Billion

Link is a garbage token for garbage investors who just want to burn their money - retards who unironically believe that they know better than the rest of the crypto sphere. You see, when you don't have extra chromosomes like the average linker, the project isn't mysterious, it doesn't need "dots connected" and it doesn't solve a problem. Why? Because it claims to solve a problem which DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST. It isn't talked about and it's not for some mysterious and indiscernible reason, nor is it because biz wasted time and energy fudding it, it just isn't talked about anywhere else because no one actually gives a shit about it because it's yet another unremarkable shitcoin with no real use case or future. That's how painfully fucking clear and obvious it is to anyone with a triple digit IQ who looks at this project.

So let's see - over a year of waiting and all you have are 6 chainlinks, a fucking alarm clock, and the token still being worth fuck-all. Congratulations guys - what an epic wipeout. And if that doesn't drive the point home, it's painfully clear that you have Stockholm syndrome so bad that you'll even try to defend this while the rest of the board just checks in for entertainment value.

I can see the responses now. You know better right? I need to uh, read the whitepaper and look at the pivotal even though I have done this more times than you have, all while understanding it better than you did collectively? Not that that's too hard, seeing as no link holder has any actual technical literacy. I genuinely pity you to the point where euthanasia seems like a kinder option than even encouraging you to drop this piece of crap. Why? Because being a linker is a strong indicator that the life you lead after it fails will be governed by the same gullibility which lead you to buy link in the first place. You'll just be a source of misery for yourself and others - but at least in the abyss you won't have to live with it.

Attached: 1525565063313.png (600x600, 187.46K)

Discouraging people you fancy weren't as committed as you from the outset, only slows the price rise.

This

I see the creative writing and anger management classes really helped your coping strategy

Clearly you haven't listened to the interview we have been discussing on this thread. If you scroll up to the start, you can find a link (pun intended) to it and re-assess your childish ramblings in good time. I look forward to hearing from you.

I expect, had I been so frustrated a young man back in the day, I may have jolly well lashed out as he did. Things were different back then, and here we all are.. this motley crew. oh i could lick your balls, all of you.

> I’m definitely gonna make it
Lmfao go back to McDonald’s

Yes, go back to your make-believe bubble where everything is set for you to have the life you always wanted and the only thing you need to do is trust someone else to solve it all. There is nothing for you to do, just wait. It will all get better once you make it. Your parents will be proud of you and look up to you. Your friends will respect you and want to be in your life more often. You'll find love, be sure of it. Once you've uncovered who you really are after acquiring your wealth people will agree with you: You're the best! You’re so smart! You’re so lucky! I am so lucky to have met you, I'm always going to be by your side, and I love you. I love you. Maybe she does and maybe she won't leave. Maybe your new and old friends like you all the same and do care for you. Maybe your parents do think they did a great job raising you. Or maybe you don't have anyone at all. Even better then, because once you make it none of this will matter.

That's because everything you've dreamed of being depends on only one decision. Would you’ve made it if it wasn't for this? Would you’ve made it if you didn't risk being a fool for a year or two before whatever scam you're attached to succeeded? I don't think so and you don't think so either.

That's why you're still here, looking for yet another clue to lay back and be calm while you wait for the day when the rest of your life can truly begin. Keep waiting.

Normie detected , checked though
Get back in your wage pod

Attached: 1586696917817.jpg (620x856, 55.79K)

>19604247
How does 100 trillion dollars sound?

I spent $1900 on 435 stinks, stop your bitching.

My dear fellow, I only began here a matter of weeks ago, during the locked-up. I am nearing the end of my career, and in fact, received a ton of helicopter money I never hoped for, from the UK government. I own my own home and am quite, quite independent from those you suggest. My hope for this space, is that we can all become fabulously wealthy from this new, magic internet phenomenon we know as Chainlink; And that one day soon, I may dust your little white balls with my yellow peacock feather, whilst beckoning you seductively from behind my porcelain balustrade. Are you ready for me?

See, the thing is, if someone bought link then he [is already retarded of course, but that's not the point] quickly realizes that he fell for a meme and bought a literal shitcoin. So, what is his next step? He goes to /biz and starts to shill his shitlink, hoping that the price will go up again and he will get rif of the bags.
Of course that doesn't happen.
So, the linktard gets more and more frustrated and addicted to the link memes. Finally, the IQ of the linktard (already in critically low double digits, even before buying the memetoken) falls below the level of ambient air temperature, his consciousness switches off and the peripheral nervous system involuntarily connects to the hive mind of link shill collective on /biz.
Then, a linktard transforms into a new form, which is called linkshill.
The linkshill is completely lost to the humanity, he cannot be reasoned with and you cannot sway him with arguments. Linkshill's nervous system is fully controlled by the hive mind and his body can only react to certain external stimuli. You can see it for yourself, how it looks like, in this very thread - the absolute state of link shills, their ''arguments'' look like a weird mix of mumbling of a paranoid lunatic during a full moon and a Buddhist monk in a deep state of dissociation

>BELIEVE IN LINK user EOY $1000 DON'T LISTEN TO FUD EOY $2000 LINK MARINES ASSEMBLE EOY $5000 SERGEY IS OURGUY EOY $10000 WE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT EOY $20000 MAINNET SOON EOY $50000 FROM THERE TO ZE MOON EOY $100000 OOOOOMMMMMMM

it actually reminds me about the revelation of a former KGB agent, Yuri Bezmenov and how the Soviets were able to completely brainwash people to the point of complete denial, making people resistant to reason and any arguments.
I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Sergey works for Russian secret services and all this LINK business is just psy warfare.

And if you listen to that... well, you know you've made the right choice.

Hey guys what does a Chainlink actually represent in the real world? Is it some good or service? Can you use it to tell others what to do like regular money? What gives it it's value?

Attached: 1590986109822.png (555x555, 126.96K)

This. It made sense to fud when we were below 50c but at this point you should have accumulated the bulk of your stack. Also fud has such a low impact on the price especialy given how huge the volume for link is now compared to 2018
pic related

Attached: 1568030535605.jpg (1132x464, 153.07K)

you have to keep out undesirables somehow.
the fudders from late 2017 did it as away to select for curious people who had done basic research and knew what the fud really meant. that's what made the community what it was.

not him but could you please tickle my balls, I am desperate for human contact