MINDS = Facebook on Ethereum It's on Uniswap, GO GO GO!!

Ok guys, this gotta be quick, because it may go too fast.

This little GEM has the true potential to go to Moon (100X probably more) till the end of the week. This token has been discreetly featured in a few mainstream publications and it's attracting attention among some big boys.

Decrypt first mentioned during this hot topic:
decrypt.co/30290/vitalik-buterin-trump-twitter-clash-need-alternative

Right after they got interested and made a full article around their technology, it:
decrypt.co/30386/ethereum-based-social-network-minds-now-has-2-5-million-users

Vice has also been covering the project since as far as last year:
vice.com/en_us/article/wjvp8y/minds-the-anti-facebook-has-no-idea-what-to-do-about-all-the-neo-nazis

Bill Ottman even went to the Joe Rogan Podcast (his friend) and it was unofficially confirmed that he will return there this month:
youtube.com/watch?v=mJowz_-pj4U

In case you want to try and grab some, make sure to use Uniswap v1, because liquidity is even scarcer in v2:

v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0xb26631c6dda06ad89b93c71400d25692de89c068

The plan here is to accumulate while the marketcap is below $2M, and dump after Ottman goes to Joe Rogan again.

Have fun!

Attached: MINDS-Token 2.jpg (2048x1649, 141.46K)

So now, you are asking wtf is this Token?
MINDS is an Ethereum Based Social Network... it's like Facebook + Twitter + Youtube, running on the blockchain. Sounds familiar? (Libra coin... ugggh) MINDS token are basically the utility token where all things run on minds social platform, you buy exposure with MINDS, you get MINDS for quality content, you tip MINDS, and a lot more.

Total Supply is 8,002,000 MINDS, mostly reserves and locked tokens, from which only around 1.5 M are already in circulation, so the marketcap stands around $400k !!!

Now, there is a problem... most people currently holding MINDS have hard earned it using their platform, and dont want to sell it this low... thats why there is very limited liquidity, since a few weeks ago, their Uniswap v1 Pool got a bit more liquidity, and there has been literally a war to get those tokens, price spikes 200% then goes down, then goes up, while some users are clearly accumulating.

this shit went up 1000% last week and came back to base, might actually be a good buy right now. Thanks fucker!!

Is this still gonna be listed on IDEX this month?

I Have no idea, but obviously I'm not going to wait for a listing to fill my bags...

it was first introduced to Coingecko 10 days ago, already traded at $1, seems to be at the base and ready for a rocket mission to the moon.

Cant even imagine when they start with marketing and a first listing on an Exchange. $5 ? $10 ?
I'd say much higher, this is ChainLink on steroids

Attached: ---.png (1560x990, 143.06K)

Ohh man !!! I hate this Uniswap shit, never got to fill my orders at first try! I’m trying to buy this for 10 minutes and gas is so fucking high!!!!!!!! Can’t they list this shitcoin on a proper xchange already???!

Let the party begin my friends !

>from which only around 1.5 M are already in circulation, so the marketcap stands around $400k !!!

Where the fuck did you get this info from? I can't find anything. They have no telegram or nothing to even ask them. So how exactly did you come across this crucial piece of info?

Fuck you

Ill bite, especially if going to be on rogan again. Small bag in

STFU idiot we know you are the faggot pajeet OP.

> ....going to be on Rogan again....
Kek yeah as if OP or your faggot ass has the upcoming Rogan schedule ahead of everyone else.

Dude are you retarded? they are a fucking social network, of course they have no Telegram, or Facebook or anything, have you wacthed Ottman in Joe Rogan? he is against mainstream centralised social media!! they have their own social network. This has been widely discussed there.

But open the fucking etherscan, check holders:
47% + 27% their main reserves, tokens that go to users of the network for quality content. Next big holders are all locked shares for devs etc, do the math and see whats left.

This shit is the cheapest most underated token i've ever seen!

YESSSSSSS !!!!! I got 400 MINDS !!!!
TO DA MOOOONNNNN

How much I need to make it in MINDS ?

Not much buy 100 or 200 and you will be good, its literally on ground zero. Wait! it's already moving............

35% in the last 2 hours, thats not bad. I wonder how much it will go by the end of the day?

man thats nothing, this shit will close the day above $1 and that will be just the start

+50% !!! I'm so happy right now, can't believe this is happening !!! been losing money all week in these other shitcoins !!!

shall I buy some more ???

Calm down faggot! Nobody cares if you’re happy, go kill yourself! I like to watch this moving without faggots like you screaming every 10% it moves, understood ?

+75% !!!!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Shut the fuck up !!!

MIND just exit SCAMMED!!!

Run!

Well, this is just a little taste of whats going to happen, lock and load boys !! this rocket is going into ignition !!

You clearly look like someone who havent got his bag.... you still on time little boy :) This is nothing yet! just a small double up

+100% !!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah !!!! MIND is da real deal !!!!

GO GO GO GO !!!!!

MIND just exit SCAMMED!!!

It's all FAKE! The team isn't real! They are dumping their tokens!!! Confirmed on etherscan!

Attached: foto_no_exif (15).jpg (1100x825, 88.76K)

I told you to shut up you fucking faggot!!!!!! Let this shit fly and watch quiet biatch!

HAHAHA you missed your opportunity to buy and now you FUDing... not gonna work my friend, this is a legit gem, with product on the market and being shilled by decrypt and Joe Rogan.

Live with it and watch this move !!

Sucker!

What a loser, you forgot to press the BUY button

+125%. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS ! LOVE MINDS !

Fuck that! MINDS Marines just talk when this is up 1000% never before you faggot!!!