LOL

LOL

Attached: d6d5eae9bc5f0406113274e53eacf80c9a57c968fc8fc0c0c0fc1fda5bcf8b3f.jpg (695x490, 104.98K)

Dont care at all kys for waisting my time with this gay shit faggot

niggers gonna nig

why the fuck would you go to a university to become a librarian? they just fucking stack books alphabetically. lmao

Maybe we should lower the standards?

I really hope you are kidding

>2013

Was thinking the same thing. Universities in the UK are too specialized these days

haha good one. not.

it's actually extraordinarily difficult. you wouldn't understand.

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

turns out black people have smaller brains than all other races. Bazinga

Nah, the test was just racist. Affirmative action would help.

They unironically do this in South Africa. They've slowly dropped to needing a student to get 30% to pass in high school just so the idiot education minister can boast about the overall pas rate. Like yeah 90 whatever percent "passed" high school but most are still idiots

You’re all posting about news from 2013

nigger extermination soon once automation is fully integrated into society

Das rite das rite eyt da racist whyt man!

Gibs.

So science tells us that nogs have lower IQs and smaller brains, but why does it never tell us how to cure them or set them on the right path?

How do I short Liberia?

We could theoretically fix niggers with gene editing in the near future. However, we'd have to admit publicly they have inferior intelligence genes.

dumbfuck.

It does. It's called evolution. The current africa is actually a good environment for them to become more intelligent because of how harsh it is. A lot of the biggest brainlets would die off/ not repoduce over a couple of generations.
But you have to leave them alone and let survival of the fittest do its job.
As it stands now retards who get 15 children win at evolution because the west will feed all their children. The smart Africans have far less children.

African-Americans should be taking their first world educations to Africa and build the black utopia they have always dreamed about, for blacks who are willing to work and build its literally the land of opportunity America was in the 1800s.

>Drain America's intellectual resources
No way in hell, we drain talent from other countries not the other way around.

What the fuck does this have to do with Zig Forums?

Fuck off and learn what board you're on faggot.

You have to go back

Subtle

It’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make here user. It’s going to hurt us a lot but we must let go of our vast intellectual capital in the African American community, they will be missed.

> black Americans
> intellectual ressources
This is bait, right?

>ressources
Going to have to sacrifice you

Liberia is the shittiest country on the planet. It was founded by former slaves of the US after the civil war. They probably don't even have a single library in the entire country.

I met a Liberian once. His name was Photogenic. No joke. His dads name was Photosynthesis. He taught me about necklacing(burning tire executions) long before they were ever posted on Zig Forums. Idk what's up with Liberians but they are fucked.