EthPrivate (ETHX)

Contract Address: 0x1784741C185B6Ba6b7a1c2238fcd67cC38d64c96
Uniswap V1: v1.uniswap.exchange/swap/0x1784741C185B6Ba6b7a1c2238fcd67cC38d64c96
Website (Staking and Swapping Portal): Currently in development

There are a lot of services that allow you to remove your Bitcoin
transaction history by putting them in giant pools with other
bitcoins and then distribute them to a different address. Uniswap
makes it very easy to provide giant liquidity pools without the
need to sign up or give out any personal information.

EthPrivate will use this to its advantage by providing a portal that
allows you to clear your Ethereum blockchain history by pooling your
ethereum with hundreds of other users.

To help keep transactions anonymous, a randomized fee of 1-3% will be
taken from the transactions so the output does not match the input.
The fee well then be redistributed to holders of EthPrivate tokens
in the form of staking rewards.

This service is not to be used for illegal activites or laundering of
any kind. It is simply being provided to add more privacy to the
Ethereum blockchain.

There will be 100,000,000 ETHX tokens total. I will only be keeping
5,000,000 tokens for myself to help fund the development of the
project and advertise it. 1,000,000 tokens have been given to the devs
as payment so far. The remaining 94,000,000 are available on uniswap.

Attached: ninjaethx.jpg (500x500, 77.18K)

They have also got a dev from Unipower onto the team....

What's a make it stack?

100k suicide
500k make it
1mil+ fuck you money

> will ONLY be keeping
5,000,000 tokens for myself
> 1,000,000 have been given to the devs

Attached: e7269d1c159fcb9c.png (769x656, 175.37K)

another coin for the newfags!

0xMR is already doing this with their own mixer and implementing zk-snarks

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 7.22.51 pm.png (1010x998, 170.91K)

what 0xMR bro, ETHX is up 50x please dont compare these two at the moment

there is literally no information about your shitcoin besides the shilling on biz. it is only up x50 cause retard newfags think its the next eth

if you want privacy on the ethereum network look into 0xmr while its dipping

Grow some balls and get both.... easy, I got both

ghost and 0xmr are the only privacy coins I need not some shitcoin with paid shills

DUDE MONEY IS MONEY, WHY THE F DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT HOW IT US MADE ON CRYPTO.. THIS IS WHY WE ARE HERE.. WHILE YOU SHIT TALK, ITS MOONING, PROVE ME WRONG, HERE IS THE CONTRACT 0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2 GET SOME!!

A lot of things are coming for this one tho but ur right probably in the long run, 0xMR wont jump 50x in 3 hours that's for sure but in the long run I think its easy 100x atleast so I do agree with you and I'm gonna go for both right now, thank you for the suggestion

yep new ath again lol, and we are not even close to what we want and deseve

link a chart or something?

yes let me invest near the ath and wait to get dumped on when everyone realizes its another shitcoin scam.
this user knows 0xmr is not going to 50x overnight but I can see it going very well in the near future, its a good time to get in

>yes let me invest near the ath and wait to get dumped on when everyone realizes its another shitcoin scam.

Nicely photoshopped images ready and uploaded within 5 hours of the first thread showing up. I threw 1 ETH in but this thing smells of a PnD already.

it doesn't take a genius to figure that out just look how they shill in every thread BUY NOW ETHX THE NEW ETHEREUM

if you chuck 1eth in 0xmr now I can guarantee you it'll be worth a few eth within a week. screencap this.

money is money.. are incapable if buying low and selling high.. its been growing fast af within the last hour. Shill is shill and money is money take it when you can!! Duhhh!! This is the industry you're in! 0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2

Why get into a coin up 50x when a a coin with a better roadmap and just as skilled of a team is just hitting the scene and ready to explode/ 0xMR just announced a private hardware wallet last night and it dropped 50% on a buy the rumor sell the news play. I know people who have big bags at a way higher price and they are so confident they will 2x it by themselves today if you let them. Now is the perfect time to buy 0xMR

Attached: Screenshot_69.jpg (1369x533, 64.46K)

>money is money
Except for those who get dumped on. These disgusting PnD filthy projects are the reason why anons get too skeptical and miss out on the few good projects mentioned on biz from time to time. Neck yourselves. Not you. The PnD telegram faggots running this.

EKHEM. ATTENTION BLIS.

ALL THE FUDDERS FROM H3X CAN GTFO.

KEVIN HEART
YEETD ETC
WE KNOW YOU BUTT HURTED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE LEAVING YOUR PROJECT AND YOU GUYS COMING TO ETHX SERVER TO FUD. WE GOT PROOF.

GTFO TO YOUR PAJEET DISCORD WITH PAJEET KIDS STAKING 15K HE3X AND LEAVE OUR LEGIT PROJECT ALONE.

SEEEEEEETH MOREEEEEEE H3X TEAM.

THANKS.

shhh let me accumulate first

Will it hit 10cents?

No but the money that you out in this will.

its definitely possible since that would be like $10 mil market cap, very doable imo, im holding till at least 10c anyway

same, I'm here for the long guy feeling like a samurai

even if it hits 2 cents thats huge

Attached: yes.png (300x300, 120.86K)

jst sold my donkey and 2 cows to buy in, feeling comfy on this one, geeta can go without food for a couple days.

fuck all liquidity is gone

it's on uni v2

just migrated to V2. Vision incoming.

The just migrated to v2 on uniswap, don't get your fanny in a wobble

This was the next ESH, STA and I missed it didn't i ?

unironically no. it only has a MC of less than $250k it only released 4 hours ago. Move fast user, come join us.

its not too late yet fren, released a few hours ago and we'll go to 1M market cap for sure.

seems decent, in for a small bag