Is this what 2017 was like?

Is this what 2017 was like?

pic not related

Attached: 1579032117471.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

>Not using a bong

Tsk tsk tsk.

can you smoke meth in a bong?

methheads get the rope
The only acceptable use of amphetamines is to stay focused while programming/trading.

Go to your local smoke shop. "oil burner" bong.

You still need the glass bubble for the shit.

those are some pretty meth whores

well at least the one on the left

HAHA this really is a Zig Forums worth thread haha
Fuck you.

Those girls are going to look so got damn ugly in a couple of years with nothing but regrets.

this

>Implying they carry and hide an actual meth bong.
Whoa there Cletus, that ain't normal.

disgusting

more like this

Attached: 1590626705547 1.webm (202x360, 503.94K)

Mediocre Mexican Meth =/= Crank of Yore

It only gets bad nowadays when the whore gets into opiates. Than they try to intoxicate themselves EVERY SECOND. Never never never ever date a woman with an opiate problem.

no shit

I've always been interested in low-dosing amphetamines for both competitive gaming, and development work. I get good results with low-doing LSD but have never tried on amphetamines.

Okay, imagine some whore makes $500 hustling hard-ons from random strangers. Every fucking day. And yet she's still broke.

Imagine if you made $500 a day. Most of you would be wealthy even if you "spent" it "indulgently".

Fucking opiates, stupid whores, stupid niggers, and stupid jannies.

I had better gains last year than 2017 with MATIC and Link

Back off, boy.

wtf...

Attached: 1590067182631.jpg (214x225, 23.31K)

I had a dexamphetamine prescription (probably can still get more if I go renew it), never bought any drug on the street, but always wondered how much uLSD would help me..

>date

Dude, those are cum dumpsters, they know it, you know it and spending more than 24 hours with them is a receipe for disaster.
Anything after that initial 24 hour pump and dump high on meth will get you closer to twiker fits

Attached: tenor (6).gif (200x142, 97.93K)

these are NOT good friends

no it isnt

during end of 2017 you could pick any shitcoin and make 10x or more

i invested 2k in november 17 and had 40k in january 2018.
lmao

Attached: 79d0e70be4bc429e9e4f521b2ba351ffec3347f94b168b533461664154399e4d.jpg (334x506, 38.29K)

no way, this is a tiny crypto spring in comparison

2013 you could mine any shitcoin with your onboard mid-range notebook gaming GPU that popped up on bitcointalk and pay off your notebook every day

2014 you did the same with desktop mining rigs

2017 you could buy any shitcoin and still mine random shit and always go up a LOT

this time might be different, people might have wisened up in general to the volatility and not have such unrealistic pipedreams (and never take profits)

but i think the fact that shady tether held through the 2018 crash and trustworthier alternatives like the one by coinbase exist by now, and you can uniswap of it in and out within seconds, might make shit a little less volatile an scary in general

Imagine smoking meth with these cuties and have a 4-way for 12 hours straight

Attached: 1581662875452.webm (606x1076, 1.2M)

>Never never never ever date a woman with an opiate problem.

They'll never be down to fuck either. Heroin kills sex drive like no other.

also, if you bought 0xMR and are up on it, I want you to know that you are absolutely borderline retarded and should get out with all your profits

I know that "how does mining a coin that runs on another coin that is also mined" is hard to understand for newbies, but I mined that shit for 3 days with a single GPU and made more than 5 ETH - this is more than a couple of whole mining rigs will give you in with panama or ukraine electricity or heck, even free electricity in 2020 - and people have been doing this for months and dumping on you

just incredible

Attached: photo_2017-08-29_14-13-42.jpg (450x590, 44.44K)

yeah, but how much did you have in february 18

I'll search for them next week once my calls fill up

>Is this what 2017 was like?
>pic not related
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking retard?

imagine mining btc with a $250 gpu, forgetting about it and now being a millionaire

Came here to post this

I hear crank can make it so you can't cum
Sounds awful