I don't care about making big returns I just don't want to get jewed and lose all my money

I don't care about making big returns I just don't want to get jewed and lose all my money

what should I put my money into?

>cash
>stocks
>property
>bitcoin
>bonds
>gold
it seems like all of these could lose a lot of their value

Attached: gold.jpg (1320x742, 410.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcM6aqWUm6k)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay, learn proper finance before asking those retarded questions, nothing is going to lose its value day by day

Boomer rocks for savings
Stocks for financial gainz

Everything else is a Pooojeet/Fed scam

gold is the only thing that definitly doesnt lose much of its value

gold is speculative and could lose half it's value in a month

AMT EQIX 60/40

Done

Equities are the best long term investment to store and grow wealth. Cash loses value to inflation. Bonds hold value. Gold mostly holds value but has the small potential for loss, silver is the same but with more upside potential. Bitcoin is not an asset, buying it is speculation not investing. Real Estate is speculation, not investment, and requires more upkeep than the other options. Equities are nearly zero risk over the long term.

Attached: 1591415946779.jpg (3016x2983, 1.67M)

no, just no

buy div, collect high yield dividend spread over various stocks

Just buy all those things. Read something about 21 uncorrelated assets is when the benefits of diversification start to diminish.

explain 2013

>cash
no
>stocks
no to individual stocks, yes to ETFs
>property
good choice
>bitcoin
NO!!!
>bonds
when markets are tanking
>gold
when markets are tanking heavily

There you go boys. Invest like a genius.

Gold is going to $0.

Try telling that to Japan. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.

There was an attempt

>"real estate is speculation"

Retard take. Real estate is much better than equities. You have:

1) More leverage,
2) More tangibility,
3) Passive income if you rent out (which you should obviously do) is lucrative if done well
4) Better financing options (only need 10 - 20% of the value of the asset to get it at a low iterest rate)
5) Refinancing with appreciation gives you a Home-Equity LOC which you can use to buy more properties.

The work you put into it is definitely manageable with a job if you only have 3 or 4 income properties. Why do you think the Jews run the world - equity? Naw...they did it with hoarding gold and as real estate landlords.

Attached: my gay stack.png (720x960, 1.63M)

property is in a dangerous bubble due to negative rates, low supply and high demand
if you can buy it outright you gucci tho

Gold if you plan on declaring bankruptcy. 401k or IRA stocks if you plan on declaring bankruptcy.

Regular brokerage (stocks) if you have no intention of bankruptcy.

I'm in PMs and crypto. Unironically less scammy than equities

There is a methodical way to acquire RE investment properties for passive income. It involves not over-leveraging yourself, having a separate full-time job, and buying properties at a rate that doesn't expose you to too much risk.

What does a small isolationist island nation have to do with the largest economic engine the world has ever seen?

You're mostly correct. I should say, real estate is sometimes speculation. The thing about real estate is that it's local. 5 acres of land or 10ksqft of office space has different values depending on where you are, it's not a commodity that can be easily compared like equities. And real estate isn't really passive income. Rentals are work. A good portfolio has exposure to real estate, but your primary investment should be equities for long term stability and growth.

Just going to repeat here what I said in the Warren Buffet thread.

P. E. ratios across the whole market are equivalent to technology during the dotcom bubble, and the stampede of Robinhood retail traders into Hertz has driven the price up 800%, even though the company is bankrupt and completely worthless. This is not normal or sustainable behaviour.

Yields are spiking. On Friday they went from 0.70 to 0.90. As we saw in late 2018, when yields go to only 2 or 3%, stocks crash, and precious metals soar. Indeed, the economy is so weak that even 1% yields appear to crash stocks now, as we saw in March. Trillions in money-printing have not been enough to suppress yields. The market is going to crash soon unless the Fed imposes a cap on them. This means hyperinflation.

In sum, the Fed has two options: let yields continue to rise, and crash the market by 90% in nominal terms; or cap yields to prop up the market, and begin hyperinflation, crashing the market in real terms against gold and other hard assets. There is no way of escaping this dilemma.

Warren Buffet is sitting out of the market, and probably waiting for a cap on yields to be announced before he makes his next move. In the mean-time, it is widely speculated that he is hoarding silver. (youtube.com/watch?v=AcM6aqWUm6k)

Attached: gold.png (2560x1440, 210.27K)

The average house price is still 8x times earnings. Meanwhile, precious metals and commodities have never been so cheap. A person who wants to be successful should buy undervalued assets, not overvalued assets.

Attached: dgr.png (1690x950, 152.57K)

I agree with your last sentence: you make the most money in real estate the day you buy a property. Lots of mistakes in RE are made by buying overvalued properties, and the most money is made by people who find niches and undervalued regional property.

I'm not saying RE instead of equity/bonds...but rather in addition to. My personal preference however is RE and gold.

this is stupid. "equities are nearly zero risk over the long term" is something that can only be said because of anomalous prosperity we experienced the past 12 years.

also stock market is overinflated currently

Did you see the previous image? Here's another one showing the same thing from the other direction. How many times do I have to post this stuff before you retards understand?

Attached: IMG_20200603_090553~3.jpg (3982x1757, 1.41M)

>Lots of mistakes in RE are made by buying overvalued properties, and the most money is made by people who find niches and undervalued regional property.

Which is the nature of speculation. By your own argument you prove that RE is mostly speculation rather than investment.

West will abolish gold trade to hurt China and Russia wealth. With no trade and no way to sell gold at good price they will collapse in a decade.

>Gold mostly holds value but has the small potential for loss, silver is the same but with more upside potential.

Gold and silver have no potential for loss in this kind of environment. They are inversely correlated with a drop in real yields. Tens of trillions will have to be printed to keep the yield curve under control. We are going into the same kind of circumstances which we had in the 80s, where gold goes up 10x and silver miners go up 100x. Anybody who is not invested in precious metals now is missing the opportunity of a lifetime.

If you think that equities are a safe bet, look at the Great Depression. Adjusted for inflation, if you had bought stocks just before the great crash of 1929, it would have taken you 80 years to recover your losses. See also the Nikkei in Japan once their central bank, like the Fed, had completely monetized the debt.

Attached: nikei.jpg (618x449, 48.33K)

Japans stock market never recovered from their crash

Well yes, I suppose that you have to project/suspect that certain properties will increase over time. But I would say that RE is less speculative than equity because you should be able to do well in RE even without appreciation. The rental income alone should be good enough, and additional RE equity is just a bonus.

I ask again: how is the equities market of a small isolationist island nation relevant to the equities market of the largest economy in the history of the world?