HOLY SHIT WERE BEING EXIT SCAMMED

HOLY SHIT WERE BEING EXIT SCAMMED
YOU LITERALLY CANNOT SELL THIS TOKEN ON UNISWAP YET THE PRICE KEEPS GOING DOWN. IVE BEEN TRYING EVERYTHING FOR THE PAST HOUR AND IT HAS GONE FROM 15000=1ETH to 23000=1ETH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK I WANT OUT

Attached: EXISTCAM.jpg (1344x733, 80.03K)

>BEING EXIT SCAMMED
I sincerely hope so

WHEN I CLICK SWAP THE WINDOW POPS UP WITH A SPINNING CIRCLE THAT SAYS WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION FROM WALLET BUT IT DISAPPEARS AFTER 1 SECOND AND MY WALLET NEVER ASKS ME TO CONFIRM
FUCK FUCK FUCK IVE TRIED EVERYTHING
CLEARED CACHE
DIFFERENT BROWSER
RESTART PC
REINSTALLED METAMASK

HOLY FUCK ITS AT 28000=1ETH AND THERES ONLY TWO ADDRESSES THAT HAVE BEEN SELLING THE PAST HOUR AND NOBODY ELSE

refresh the blockchain.

How much did you lose user?

this

I seriously hope this is FUD. where can I see the transaction list?

stop fudding tards

It’s uniswap not FLAMA - happening with every coin

Seriously why are kiddies still buying "tokens"?

Just send the money directly to the village this Indians are scamming you from

IM NOT FUCKING FUDDING IT WONT LET ME SELL. I THINK I MADE A MISTAKE I WAS LOOKING AT THE DEX TRADES AND THOUGHT THE ADDRESS FOR THE TOKEN WAS ONE PERSON SELLING. SORRY IM FUCKING PANICKING THIS IS ALL OF MY MONEY

calm down user try to refresh blockchain.

wtf do you mean refresh the blockahin?? I know that's not how they work. Please dont troll me at a time like this

go to metamask and click on reset blockchain,
there is an option there

I TRIED GOOGLING REFRESH BLOCKCHAIN UNISWAP AND NOTHING POPS UP
I TRIED GOOGLING REFRESH BLOCKCHAIN METAMASK AND NOTHING COMES UP
IS THIS SERIOUSLY HOW MY CRYPTO CAREER ENDS STUCK FOREVER IN FMA WATCHING IT DIE

Attached: 1589430240902.jpg (205x246, 33.29K)

reset acoouunt is the only option i see is this what you mean?

How much money do you have in this token?

trust me, you can cut your losses now if you sell and go all in on unipower

Sell it in v1, v2 has issues with deflationary coins dimwit.

Comfy as fuck, Dapp coming today!

sheesh, how can you invest in crypto and not even know how to refresh the blockchain. You're probably using the old version of Metamask, it didn't have that functionality yet.

holy shit I hate yyou I tried reset account and it just clears my transaction history. THERE IS NO RESET BLOCKCHAIN OPTION
$1000

>WE
Fuck off retard

ON V1 ITS 50000=1ETH TO SELL AND 1ETH=11000 TO BUY WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I WANT OUT I BOUGHT AT 25000=1ETH I JUST WANT OUT AT THE REAL FUCKING PRICE

Ghosties gonna be next..

Everyone on Biz investing in these uniswap pajeet scams deserve everything they get. I fucking hate the lot of you

>all this fuss over $1000
Ok it stopped being funny.

But yeah seriously to all you retards buying into Uniswap contracts, how the fuck do you not get that devs can just redeploy these contracts with altered functionality at any time?

Watching retards get scammed is my favorite part about Zig Forums

NOW EVERYONE IN TELEGRAM IS TRYING TO SELL AND ITS NOT WORKING AND THE FUCKING RETARDS ARE JUST SAYING BUY INSTEAD HOLY SHIT THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING I GET FUCKING EXIT SCAMMED ON MY FFIRST CRYPTO I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE THERE WERE DOZENS OF THREADS AND HUNDREDS OF REPLIES AND EVERYONE SAID THE DEVS WERE LEGIT

SORRY I DONT MAKEANY MONEY I COULDNT GET A SUMMER JOB THIS YEAR I JUST WANTED TO GET INTO CRYPTO WITH MY ONLY SAVINGS

>the first deflationary token
Kek

aaaaaaand that's why you don't put all your savings into crypto, you expected to turn 1000$ into 10000$ overnight? kek

sorry for your loss user

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND GOOD SMALL PROJECTS THEN I THOUGHT I DID THE SMART THING AND WAITED A FEW DAYS TO SEE IF IT WAS LEGIT AND READ ALL THE THREADS AND THEY ARE BINANCE BROKERS AND HAVE A CRYPTO APP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1591011294800.png (680x708, 520.99K)

nice fud

If that's true I feel sorry for you bro, but if you're just getting into crypto, why would you go for these high risk things?
You could have started with BTC or ETH until you fully understood, make a few safe gains then invest the profit in something more high risk, since profit you can afford to lose.

It's like going into stocks and immediately buying really obscure options.

oh look another website made just for uniscam... oh yeah just made 6eth etc etc

Suck a dick faggot

this desu