WHAT IS UNIPOWER?

WHAT IS UNIPOWER?

This token is the first Proof of Liquidity (PoL) meaning 100% of the 1,000,000 supply was sent to Uniswap. No more tokens can ever be minted, and so is now solely powered by uniswap.

The future for UniPower will be the flagship uniswap pool managed by a decentralized smart contract or DAO where the trading fees generated can be distributed or for token buybacks.

>unipower.network
>t.me/unipower

Attached: unipower.png (800x550, 542.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

staticpower.io/
medium.com/@edwolff/an-exotic-erc20-token-that-generates-rewards-and-is-deflationary-at-the-same-time-6c2b6b7ef0e6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

latest news: 2nd 100% community made dapp coming in 7h. dev approves.

comfy hold, just look at top holders + only 1,000,000 frickin supply, literally not enough to go around

to explain for impaired-
top holder is smart contract for p3dbox dapp
second holder is liquidity for uniswap
largest whales - ~20k that went down from 50k. so we good.

staticpower.io/

never seen a new token with max whale only 2%, like does Zig Forums not understand how bullish that can be

It doesn't mean anything though does it? A whale can just buy tokens with different wallets and nobody would know

Of course he can. But if you hang around in the Telegram Chat it doesn't seem to be this case. Second dApp coming soon, CEX listing on the list.

How would hanging around in the telegram chat with all of the plebs possibly clue me into the secret activities of whales?

on paper yes, in reality it doesnt really happen

why would all other uniswap shitcoins have single wallet whales while here all big guys decide to do sneaky one? There is literally no point in it. theretically its possible but who would do that to a random uniswap coin in beginning of its ride?

If a group of p&d whales got in early and wanted to hide it. There has been A LOT of hype around this project and a lot of your typical p&d youtubers are getting involved now

Of course there is a probability, but I call bullshit. I joined very early, like the first or second day. YouTuber etc. joined much later than that. Of course it IS possible they use more wallets, but I think in this case it is very unlikely.

Feel free to join us on Telegram before this hits new aths, it is super chill there: t.me/unipower

i agree. but how often that happens with uniswap shitcoins? i really think its possible but unlikely

also, bunch of top wallets does not seem like freshly made. those wallets hold bunch of now worthless and not tokens and coins indicating that they are not clearly made for this purpose

ofc. someone could take a miles of effort to do that, but jesus why, this is just another "uniswap shitcoin".

yeah i'm extremely doubtful of secret whales, splitting below 2% seems excessive

if i had 10% and wanted to hide it i'd just do 5% twice

Is this shit ever pumping or just crabbing forever?

shit is accumulation phase user, literally no whales left

dont mind me, just sippin on my passive gains

Attached: 85c8e822-cb52-4e3b-8dc2-88d7410d49e2.jpg (380x349, 25.65K)

how much you getting user?

I have never seen a more diluted top 100! Pretty insane

100 power yesterday, total free -comfy af

Been buying a shit ton of this. Literally the next 100x

smart

Attached: 1591723586983.png (354x512, 105.2K)

POWER

Attached: Dr-Robotnik.jpg (640x480, 89.38K)

Guys!!!! Guy!!!! Cant you see whats happening with POWER? all whales are out! Stop buying garbage, there are pure gems out there in the wild!

SHUF is just a $150k Marketcap, it's verified by Uniswap, founder is a top notch Dev with reputation, and this has just started to get featured all over the place:
medium.com/@edwolff/an-exotic-erc20-token-that-generates-rewards-and-is-deflationary-at-the-same-time-6c2b6b7ef0e6

This is an easy 10X from here if you want it quick, and 100X++ if you hodl !

To buy, just go to Uniswap and type SHUF! yes, you dont even have to paste the contract address like the garbage you buying right now, because SHUF is legit and approved by Uniswap!

Attached: SHUF- 2.png (400x400, 62K)

sorry, but a NIGGER owns this coin. i will not partake.

Actually, I'm gonna give you a pro-tip:
go check top holders of POWER and you will see that many are already swapping POWER for SHUF

go on rajeesh, show me one then

Attached: breakout.gif (482x200, 2.38M)

dead shitcoin from 2019