/tsg/ Tanker Stock General

Aren't sundresses the best? edition (also sanctions on tankers inbound, this is extremely good for companies not caught in them)

Sanctions
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sets-plan-to-expand-sanctions-against-tankers-11591702313
>Cursory oil education
investopedia.com/investing/oil-gas-industry-overview/
pediaa.com/difference-between-crude-oil-and-shale-oil/
api.org/oil-and-natural-gas/consumer-information/in-the-classroom/online-education-resources
opisnet.com/resources/glossary-of-terms/

>Cursory tanker education
investopedia.com/articles/investing/012316/crude-tankers-business-transporting-oil.asp
lawexplores.com/the-tanker-market-current-structure-and-economic-analysis/
mckinseyenergyinsights.com/resources/refinery-reference-desk/tanker/
euro-maritime.com/index.php/navigator?id=3080

>Tanker rates
crweber.com/ (no https)
twitter.com/TankersInt
fearnpulse.com/

>Maritime news
lloydslist.maritimeintelligence.informa.com/
marinevesseltraffic.com/2013/02/tanker-track.html
freightwaves.com/american-shipper
shipbrief.com/

>Oil news
eia.gov/outlooks/steo/report/global_oil.php
oilprice.com/Energy/Oil-Prices/
spglobal.com/platts/en/commodities/oil
rystadenergy.com/newsevents/
nhentai.net/tag/oil/

> Oil companies
No list. Sorry.

>Tanker companies
pastebin.com/TkNfUAFW

> Upcoming tanker earnings reports
TNP, 6/11 pre-market (moved from the 4th of June)

>Crude oil contract spread and expiration date
cmegroup.com/

Previous thread:

Attached: Fuck faggots that can never appreciate this.png (850x1347, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-sanctions-idUSKBN1WQ0JS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I absolutely love sundresses! I don't have a subscription for the sanctions article, is there a list somewhere with them? Scorpio is taking a hit today but compared to yesterday's pump this correction isn't an issue.

Attached: 1586732904252.jpg (848x1200, 152.26K)

Don't have a subscription either, but a summary from those who have read it seems to indicate it's a general proclamation that 50 tankers are going to be sanctioned. Seems like every tanker is taking a hit right now.

Bleh. Well, it is for those dealing with Venezuela. Which is probably all of them. China sanctions can still come around at some point instead which is a bump up, really unfortunate news it seems.

Attached: 1555353353320.png (671x603, 297.48K)

Its a crack down on both Iranian and Venezuelan oil. So Chinese ships will/can be affected as China is a major customer of both of those Countries. I'm assuming CASCO will be included and make up the majority of the ships in the sanctions, but then again Trump might not since there's that trade deal with China. My worry is about my Greek tankers more so than anything, as those preliminary sanctions caught a couple of those companies. I have to be optimistic and hope that American and European tanker companies stayed away from Venezuelan or Iranian oil knowing the risk it carried, as this has been telegraphed for awhile.

I miss Brandon

Attached: 1589204729180.jpg (1024x1280, 313.1K)

HODL DHT MUHREENS
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Attached: 1576940428567.png (640x591, 20.02K)

Well. That was a hell of a rebound, let's see if it keeps going.

I am aware Greek tankers are potentially in the biggest trouble. I don't own any Greek tankers, but wouldn't these sanctions be bullish for tankers concerning Chinese rates then if demand + production increases more?

Kind of same. He was fun looking back at it, wonder what happened to him.

DHT, FRO, and EURN are almost back to green while the rest are suffering hard, kek.

Attached: 1585237017461.jpg (827x1169, 134.09K)

Here's some historical info about the 2019 sanctions to have as a reference.
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa-sanctions-idUSKBN1WQ0JS

COLD DEAD HANDS
Comfy divvies and good returns will come to you, but only if you reply "HOLD ON SEA CAT" in this thread

Attached: 92c6c7259c4140ebc9a735a713f39110_0_0_0_0.jpg (640x853, 86.29K)

Quick summary of what some of the companies cover.
>DHT
Total Fleet: 27
Focus: Crude Oil
>Eurn
Total Fleet: 75
Types: Crude oil, offshore
>fro
Total: Fleet 69
Types: Crude Oil, product
>INSW
Total: 40
Types: Crude Oil, Product, off shore
>nna
Total: 46
Types: Crude Oil, Product (Petro), Chemical
>stng
Total: 138
Type: Product
>tk (includes tnk, tgp, too)
Total: 130
Type: Crude Oil, Product, Natural gas, offshore
>tnp
Total: 58
Type: Crude Oil, Product, Natural gas, offshore

Attached: William_III_Reviewing_the_Dutch_Fleet_in_1691_0_0_0_0.jpg (1451x542, 192.88K)

Let us pray
Praise be to the Lawrence my rock, who trains my hands for holds, my fingers for divvies. He is my loving boomer and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues Brandons under me.
AMEN

Attached: Saint_Carroll_1_0.png (1000x664, 1.05M)

Yeah, these sanctions are extremely bullish, I just have a fear in the back of my mind that if a good company has even one ship on this list, they'll plummet because sentiment is so fucked. Rates have been amazing for the past month (against expectations) and yet, no significant action on tankers has taken place. I hope my fears are unfounded, but it's just my line of thinking. Generally, I feel really optimistic about this, even though Greek tankers make up 18% of my portfolio. Hopefully rates will go above 100k again and entice every one to jump in head first.

Attached: Strong bocc.png (703x586, 138.42K)

The weird thing is that at leadt when it was just the 4 tankers, it was mainly greek tankers that own only like 1 ship, none of the big greek companies. We'll see how it unfolds

DHT only tanker positive right now for the day, wtf is going we entered bizarro world.

HOLD ON SEA CAT

Amen.

Sentiment is driving this market mostly, so your fears aren't unwarranted. I have no idea when tankers are going to be treated right, just heard a statistic that 60% of this market is trading above analyst estimates for value.....yet tankers are all like half of estimated value and often below NAV. I hope another bullish rate jump can happen to maybe turn sentiment finally around and pump.

Nothing to do but wait. But I don't think anything is going to be a major loss for us, just have a feeling.

Attached: 1591420176474.jpg (1000x1705, 289.87K)

>DHT only tanker positive right now for the day, wtf is going we entered bizarro world.

they're battling back. FRO almost back to even, and TNK coming back multiple points. TNK is such a shit stock lol cant wait to drop these bags

FRO ex-dividend date was June 3, 2020. i've been holding since before that and I'm still holding. If i sold today, do i still get the divvy payment on June 22?

Attached: thegreatanimelie.jpg (1920x1784, 532.68K)

DHT is actually up while every other holding in my portfolio is down

Attached: www.gelbooru.com 4492416 1girl barefoot black_eyes black_hair blush feet female_focus from_below highres full.png (1414x2000, 994.93K)

EURN is positive too now. The battle is nice and encouraging, I hope we can turn this day around.

Yes. You can sell now if you want and you would get your divvy.

Attached: 76d9b83c9577850b272ace3c377cb326.jpg (4393x3536, 3.86M)

aaaand it is a fraction of a penny down now. Stocks go up and down, we will see how it holds at the end of the day. But green during now is heartening. Everything has suffered a hit today almost, so nobody is safe you lewdie.

Attached: 1588625265982.jpg (1020x1500, 496.16K)

Japan used to (or still does?) have those used panties vending machines

Think they have stuffy sock vending machines?

Fuck tankers I have a new business model I am investing in

i am now positive on FRO bought in @ 8.99/sh

i am tempted to exit this position lads and allocate the money elsewhere. any reason not to exit FRO?

Attached: best girl.jpg (768x1024, 77.91K)

And forgot my pic

Attached: www.gelbooru.com 5104029 1girl feet highres open_mouth original pov pov_feet shoes_removed short_hair full.png (771x1326, 672.98K)

HOLD ON SEA CAT

need to bump this thread, if not it'll die out again
can't just let animeanon do all the work

>just heard a statistic that 60% of this market is trading above analyst estimates for value.....
Sounds like shit. This industry is a pariah and its valuation is hard to ascertain, especially for a non-shipping expert. I would like to know who those analyst were, and if they were pricing in the absolute worst case scenario, like Hannisdahl, and leaving no room for any upside speculation. Personally, I like Mintzmyer's takes. Very mellow and pragmatic and they aren't as autistically formulaic like Hannisdahl's. I like autism, but his analyses are literally just formulas and leave out the volatility of the market. It seems like Hannisdahl also has some personal biases and a very big ego.

Attached: how much book.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Seems like a nothing happening kind of day.

bumping

LR1, LR2 and MR rates are fucked right now. Still above break even though, just very disappointing to see. I guess there's absolutely no demand for anything product related.

Hoping for crazy demand once the world fully reopens, spiking rates etc.

STNG to the moon.

I heard of the panty vending machines, I honestly think it is ingenious. Sock vending machines would probably be just as popular! Buy the used socks off of girls, keep some for yourself, mark up the price and sell in sealed packages in the vending machine. It is a brilliant business model I would invest in, and if I didn't own a machine I would be a buyer!

They acquired more funds recently to fuel acquisitions which they have been performing since Q1. They are going to grow and diversify as a company unlike nearly all other tanker companies which are happy dominating their little segments in the industry.

Thank you user.

Eh, heard it on CNBC today so might be shit, might not. I was meaning the market in general for the statistic, the prices for this industry I just pulled from collective searching. The NAV point is unequivocally true no matter the perspective.

Attached: 1591239423145.jpg (1280x1920, 191.88K)

Potential upside with incoming sanctions. Then again, it's possible FRO could dip below 8.99 before that happens and you could average down and increase your exposure. It's your money man, do what you feel comfortable with.

Liquidated FRO @ 9.01/sh. That was my biggest tanker position. Only have DHT, EURN, and TNK left.

This whole general was supposed to be a big swing trade anyway, which did not pan out as well as we hoped.. its been great and I'll still be here until i can get rid of these other bags, but this is a continuation of my exiting this market segment

at least i know i have iron hands now after having been through the past couple of months here. thanks frens

Attached: dumbbells-1200x675.jpg (711x399, 46.94K)

I think I'd do something like have the girls sign the socks in permanent ink, then take photos wearing them over a period of time. So you know you get something authentic.

Cheap pairs give you a couple photos and a couple days of wear time, more expensive ones you get more photos, more wear time, and maybe they've been exercised in/worn during physical activity.

Sell them in sealed packs with the photos so they retain all the good scents

Hell I'll just start an online marketplace that makes it easy for girls to sell them, I handle fulfillment and take a cut for operations.

Attached: www.gelbooru.com 4381782 2girls artist_request barefoot blush brown_hair feet futami_ami futami_mami full.png (1421x1557, 2.06M)