SENT- sentinel dVPN general

stats.sentinel.co/

SENT is one of the few crypto projects that is actually useful and viable long term beyond speculation :
> 60k weekly users.
when the IOS app releases in the next weeks , that number should quickly grow to at least 100k

Attached: 50k.jpg (1200x675, 61.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/sentinel/the-significance-of-the-cosmos-game-of-zones-competition-and-the-unique-strategies-used-by-508bdf0bfd56
twitter.com/jack_zampolin/status/1262779682052702210?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this one again?

medium.com/sentinel/the-significance-of-the-cosmos-game-of-zones-competition-and-the-unique-strategies-used-by-508bdf0bfd56

sentinel has recently participated in the game of zones incentivized testnet by cosmos.
sent team managed to overcome most difficulties and beat all the other top cosmos validators included polychain which has a way bigger budget and place itself in the first place in 2 of the 3 competitions held (the third one results are not out yet)

Attached: organic-dvpn.jpg (500x359, 59.52K)

how much did sent team win ?

the amount is not fixed yet cause the initiative is still ongoing , but it should be around 20-25k worthed of ATOMs

i tried the android app, it worked fine, ux was like most other mobile vpns

well, that's the point UX should be as smooth as possible, IOS app will have an improved UI, it should look much better.
desktop app will also get updated to v3 after ios app is released, v3 will be a fully remade client , built from scratch to integrate with the enterprise solution of sentinel and help the transition to main net

Attached: newUI.png (914x693, 161.82K)

no thanks ranjeet.

Hey faggots

They won the hearts of all the billionaires behind cosmos.

twitter.com/jack_zampolin/status/1262779682052702210?s=20

they sure did, they even wrote custom code and found a bug that allowed double spending, most cosmos devs have pretty much acknowledged sent, and most top cosmos validators will participate in sent main net

Attached: tendermint_hubs.jpg (719x623, 70.43K)

ui looks way better then previous version, im looking forward to it, so v3 will be fully tendermint based ?
will monetization be enabled ?

How come the liquidity has picked up?

yeah v3 will be on tendermint
monetization will be fully rolled out on main net later this year, transition to main net can happen only after cosmos IBC is deployed.

Attached: SENTarchitecture.jpg (1280x718, 48.26K)

15M people use Brave(BAT) and BAT is still a shitcoin

will there be a third party staking or do we have to run nodes?

liquidity is getting better, still nowhere near where it needs to be, the moment sent gets on a bigger exchange it will surely skyrocket as all weak hands have been shaken out long ago

Sent ;)

BAT has a 374m$ mcap, so i would say there is quite good roi to be made even on shitcoins

SENT will be a DPOS chain so you will be able to stake by delegating to validators like tezos or cosmos

Attached: empty-hub.jpg (1053x711, 37.47K)

i almost bought last time.
now me smart. sry Ranjeet

Attached: EZ2WQBrWAAIZjvA.jpg (682x1024, 46.62K)

so you missed the x5 pump, too bad user better luck next time

well i caught top for Lition so its going

Weird how the daily volume is always just over 12,000. It’s almost like the only movement is wash trading.

good for you user, any good shitcoins you are holding these days ?

Don't hate the player man, hate the game.

u can say the same for others. Wash trading isnt new in crypto, this is decentralize finance.

since binance has taken over coinmarketcap washtrading has reigned supreme, honestly i see nothing wrong with it, its part of market making, and every coin in crypto is being washtraded on hotbit

I know wash trading is common, but when you have the same amount of volume everyday and it’s an embarrassing low number that say no one is buying.

How will someone with SENT in their ETH wallet be able to claim their SENT on COSMOS when the switch is done?

there will probably be a snapshot and you will be able to claim tokens on sent tendermint chain.
or they will allow to transfer the tokens cross chain, there wasn't an official announcement regarding this yet

im gambooler and deep into TRON dapps for passive income etc. ROI would be good if i wouldnt gamboool my dividends away lul

Attached: gambooool.png (1713x714, 94.59K)