Sylo on a fucking tear. You absolute set if gimps said it was a dead end

They partnered with Coke ffs. This is absolute normie fuel.

cointelegraph.com/news/australians-new-zealanders-can-now-use-bitcoin-in-vending-machines?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Now I have to buy at x2 due to Biz's terrible eye for good low caps. Kys

Attached: TheNormiesAreComing.jpg (1080x1292, 309.14K)

so normies are going to go through the rigmarole of setting up an KYC/AML complaint exchange account, wiring money to that exchange, waiting a week fo rit to clear, buying BTC which literally can drop hundreds of dollars in value in minutes, then setting up an individual wallet, transferring that BTC to their individual wallet paying exorbitant fees and waiting a week for it to get enough confirmations, then going to their vending machine, somehow manage to sucessfully send BTC to the machine's address, wait another week for it and get their coke can instead of just putting a couple of coins in they have in their pockets right now?

I can see this totally starting a BTC revolution!

Attached: Yes.jpg (889x1108, 142.2K)

would work a hell of alot better with nano

crypto is truly fantastic - desperately looking for problems to fit the "solutions" it is supposed to be offering

10 years and counting

The problem is seen through the eyes of the elite: national borders and a separate monetary systems. Crypto solves that

Consider that eventually the process will be streamlined with paypal/cashapp/normiecash and have instant verification for small purchases

or just use a button on robinhood?

what is circulating supply? At total supply its already at 60m marketcap.

oh wait

Mcap is currently about 12 million.

Looks like a moon coin desu. Needs to get on uniswap and idex though.

>BiTCoiN FiXEs tHiS

fuck off

Wouldn't the transactions fees kill this? On top of many other very good reasons mentioned

you gotta use their wallet though
theoretically it could use the LN, as you have to charge it, so every user and every vendor would only make a real tx once in a while
and if their LN knows both vendor and user on the same node, it's ez pz.

Some of you faggits are allergic to gains I swear. Who cares about fundamentals? It obviously going to moon.

Consumer applications of cryptocurrencies are clunky at best. I bought a few draft beers in BTC here in Arizona from a pizza shop and had to transfer the tokens to his personal cell, he wasn't using a pos system.

I think the real value in BTC will be it's function as a store of value over currency applications; it's ability to be instantly wired over long distances is a big plus though.

It still is a godsend to 3rd worlders without banks however.

There have been many thread on sylo for the past few weeks , emerging the first last week on best Top gem under 10million market cap.

I guess the reason is out now.. You don't need soothsayer to tell you the next thing.

>under 10million market cap.
>price x supply = $67MM
??

I've been seeing more and more of this project and this is a really good move on their part, hope they will continue in this direction

Mcap is about 14m right now sorry. Still a masisve amount of room to grow.

Nice pump but unless it's a real paartnership and not a larpnership this 50% pump is the last of it.

nobody really has any use for bitcoin until he is betrayed by his own legal system/government.

Criminals do

Traders also and checked . also people that need to transfer funds overseas quickly

gee let me get on my horse carriage to buy a beverage with boomercoins at the local market, just have to pay a $10 fee and wait for 6 confirmations until the bottle comes out

Attached: 1555710752043.jpg (853x640, 1.19M)

>go to Australia
>Australian desert and forest fires making me hot and thirsty
>see a vending machine
>no money but i have bitcoin
>use bitcoin on vending machine and push button
>nothing happens
>send another transaction thinking the first one didn't go through
>nothing happens
Get pissed off and leave
>30 minutes later 2 cans drop from the machine as a kangaroo hops by and takes them.

Attached: 1fa5589689a1e17952e759de1f1a3f024d2e6506cc1b46a7e24885e2ae7f44a3.png (1552x1016, 824.65K)

You morons its an intstantaneous transaction.

Topkek

dunno about that bitcoin is not a privacy coin.
it's really just a proof of concept that changed human history forever and the way generations think about authority.
in the old times trusted authority was a necessity in one way or an other. bitcoin showed that this trust shall never be abused.

>The virgin onions lowed verus the chad market buy half cent not selling SYLO lad

Attached: 20200606_181740.jpg (500x433, 33.27K)

hahah biz even censors the s o y word with onions, topkek

>cracks up a ice cold coke in sunny NZ
>takes massive sip
>looks at Sylo mooning

Sometimes I feel like a boomer.

Everybody run. This is a clone of STK token from 2017. From liquidity pools, to the token economics/usage, all of it.

Save your money but tell me how to short it.

Except it isnt, STK was a shitty crypto payments shitcoin.

Sylo is a network token for a p2p encryption network to build decentralized privacy focussed dapps ontop of the network layer.
It literally is nothing like your shitcoin FUD coin you noob got rekt on.

You know you had to boom it to em

Attached: 1589579194572.jpg (974x1051, 266.11K)