Why none of you will ever attract a high quality woman

Why none of you will ever attract a high quality woman even when you make it on crypto:

Women aren't attracted to just money. Showing them a wad of cash does not work. What they really are about is what that money can potentially bring. In this capitalistic world we value money as a way to gauge social status. Women are attracted to power and social standing over everything else.

Most of you are low status men and will never have a high quality woman because you lack a sense of drive and purpose in life, and you are not on top of the ladder in your work area. Women love nothing more than knowing you can mog other men.

youtube.com/watch?v=5adQqg1Y_zE

Attached: 3u77xebso5q11.jpg (1080x811, 76.56K)

Wrong and blue pilled as fuck.

All high quality women are snatched up in High School or early college at the latest and never given up. You don't have to be a high quality male, you just need to be in the right place at the right time when you are young and they are too stupid to realize how much better they could do. Meanwhile the rest of us are all killing ourselves over the scraps with mental issues and other problems.

Like 80% of the best catches from high school are all married to unemployed losers trying to become a professional twitch streamer playing LoL or Fortnight with eight viewers while the woman works all day and raises the kids or some manlet cuck with 100k karma on Reddit.

That's a man

this

No such thing as a high quality woman

imagine being so cucked by your biology that you give even half a shit about women and what they think. Real chads fuck onaholes and ignore 3dpd harlots entirely.

Holy fucking I don't have a shade of red vibrant enough for how redpilled you are so let's just use negative colors like your ID.

They will leave those low quality men soon. Hypergamy is real.

incel

Thats nice I don't care.
Buy STAKE

Has nothing to do with Business, go back to Zig Forums faggot.

Based oofy doofy poster, do you watch Hell By The Dashboard Light, Steve Hoca, etc?

seeing Zig Forums incels talk about ‘what a woman wants’ is funny as hell desu

You're partially right.

But money buys status. So once you have the status the women come. So it's chicken and the egg type thing.

One silver dime

it doesnt. if you are a social retard it wont matter. many such cases.

The real answer is that there are zero high quality females. Once they are used they have less than zero value

women should be wondering why they're not attracting me instead

Na those are 3/10 fat pigs.

Nope, that's Ana De Armas, she's hot af.

me chad grug. me care about fickle feelings of woman. me spend whole life trying to appease woman, from how dress, talk, and other stupid signalling. woman is loyal. woman never leave or take half chad things. me chad right?

Based. 100% this. Never fucking EVER get down on what a female thinks or doesnt think about you. Thats cuck shit. Do what you want to do and do what makes you happy. Women are spineless wish washy backstabbers, and they lose all worth after 30.

Thats the fucking mindset to have. You're the prize, not her. Its about your pleasure.

Attached: 1585790293417.jpg (640x640, 79.16K)

OP's a major Simp

Attached: 1591035983644.webm (960x540, 1.49M)

What's a high quality woman?
Serious question.

>high quality woman aka gold digger
ye no thanks

young and beautiful, doesnt nag, cooks, has her own life, feminine, motherly.

>Articulating a point on women
>Primary example is Highschool
What are you 20 user?

>All women are whores
Use this to your advantage, accept it. Yes.. even your mother is a filthy dirty girl. Never tell a hoe you love em and fuck their holes.

Attached: 1570275665921.jpg (990x990, 102.34K)

mein nigga

Virgin

this is a weird take, you sound like a loser from a small town where people couple up in 7th grade then live meaningless, miserable lives

>doesnt nag, cooks, motherly
LOL good luck with that bro. I have not met one single millennial or zoomer bitch who can cook or act like a mom. Also add to your list of preferences "Has not been creampied by more than 5 different men since middle school"

The ultimate blackpill is that if you can get past the social stigma, your life will be exponentially better without a female or a marriage certificate. Souce: ask any guy who has been married more than a year.

this

Uhh hello, BASED DEPARTMENT?

Attached: 1577044794862.gif (978x827, 1.29M)

Imagine Ana de Armas sitting on your face

>add to your list of preferences "Has not been creampied by more than 5 different men since middle school"
kek why not also add "has a horn with magical healing powers"