D-Bot - Dex Trading Bot For Everyone

You are all aware that bots are making most of the trades in all exchanges. When you place an order the bot just place an order ahead of you. It’s just annoying. They can also great for arbitrage trading. Have you checked money arb bots made? It’s just amazing.

With all these in mind we wanted to make bots available for everyone for DEXs and for this reason, we have started to develop D-BOT. A dex bot that anyone can use. It will have different modes and strategies implemented in it. However, bots and market is great at learning patterns. The best thing about D-Bot is you will be able to create your own strategies without any code knowledge. By just clicking a few buttons and connecting visual blocks you will create your own strategy. It will be like a Lego Bot.

If you want to do D-Bot is for you.

If you want to scalp D-Bot is for you.

If you want to catch a golden cross D-Bot is for you.

If you want candlestick analysis, D-Bot is for you.

D-Bot can be turned into whatever you can imagine.
D-Bot will use DBOT tokens as its fuel and it will burn a certain amount of token in each transaction. Every executed order will use DBOT tokens and will burn some of it. It has great economics as well.
Tokenomics of D-Bot

50.000.000 Total Supply.

30.000.000 circulating supply on Uniswap

10.000.000 Tokens for the team. Will be locked for a year.

10.000.000 Tokens will be locked and only be sold to VC with a long lock time.

Here's our contract 0x4C5059d69AF868B729DE095AB90cF6Ee17D38B62 . We are on uniswap.
Here's our telegram : @dbot_official

Attached: 0fe58ea5-115d-4c8a-8e9f-8595e351ffa4.jpg (524x463, 30.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/e8964390d0af9d79d2a129ffaeaeb69bb65af5fe?page=2&sort=score&order=desc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one looks cool. Zig Forums attacking it without even posting anything lol

Bought some. I feel my luck will turn this time.

Seems legit. I will buy half ether right now

Tiny marketcap, took a gamble. Telegram needs more information however

token not needed

buying these coins are such a fucking rush, 10x in a matter of minutes but you never know when the rug is gonna be pulled from under you

lets fucking go

No website? Thanks

i just bought lets gooo

nice pick, lets gooo

YES FOR OCNE IM EARLY LETS FUCKING GOOOOO PUT IN $800 AND 2X ON 2 MINS GET IN NOW BOYS!

LETS GO

Fuck me for selling too early. Will buy again.

this

dev wallet owns 40% of this shit lmfao, fucking retards

Website?

LMAO THAT RECOVERY

NOT SELLING TIL 20X MINIMUM

LOOOOOOOL DIP GOT BOUGHT IN LITERALLY 2.3123 SECONDS HAHAHAHAHAH IM GETTING RICH

just bought into this. riding the pnd wave, got almost burned by ethx BUT WE DONT CARE

I'm the Whale

Attached: 2.jpg (1000x1000, 208.01K)

pretty much this for me (unironically)

Ok this can make up the money I lost from ETHx. Let’s fucking go

Made one ETH, thanks broken english scammers with no website

Team tokens are locked. The transactions belongs to that. First 10.000.000 will be unlocked 270 days later.
Relax

I'm gettin' AVCT vibes (except this looks like shit)

DR; buying more LOKI

Sold too early

Attached: 3.jpg (212x238, 36.57K)

Ok bro, but where is your website? Discord? App? Anything, buy me with your sweet words

We are working on the website right now. So you will see many things in there. It's a matter of time.

Unironically bought. Getting tellor vibes.

>dumps

If you don't believe me you can sell anytime. The poll won't be closed, I know you have bad experiences and sorry for that. We will be here for a long long time.

They can’t even make their own fucking logo tineye.com/search/e8964390d0af9d79d2a129ffaeaeb69bb65af5fe?page=2&sort=score&order=desc

Nice fud bro. So you can buy back lol.