The market is a huge bubble and the world has gone mad

This feels like bitcoin 2.0

Nasdaq index just hit 10k.
Im calling bullshit on everything.

The market is propped up by robinhood retards hyping up garbage stocks with low performances like the shitcoin crazy 3 years ago. Today a lot of shit stocks wsb redditors were shilling started to crash so they all moved to FAANG as a hedge, inflating FAANG prices.

How many of you guys know these robinhood retards? How long can they sustain money in the markets? When will their loans and bills catch up?

Attached: timetocallbs.jpg (1097x319, 46.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2020/06/09/robinhood-traders-cash-in-on-the-market-comeback-that-billionaire-investors-missed.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cnbc.com/2020/06/09/robinhood-traders-cash-in-on-the-market-comeback-that-billionaire-investors-missed.html

Attached: retardhood.jpg (767x116, 26.64K)

I know them. I'm one of them. What's wrong with pump and dump?

Attached: 1591650285758.gif (2650x1702, 2.32M)

Imagine being this butthurt because you got outsmarted by literal normies KEK

Attached: 1584235958628.jpg (250x237, 7.05K)

Attached: 1590853084293.gif (511x512, 105.23K)

jokes on you schmuck. i sold all my equities and invested in NEM because i knew this shit was too green

imagine thinking some teenagers with a few 1000 in holdings has anything but a negligible impact

Haha airplane stock goes up

Now imagine 1000 of those spergs in a Reddit thread propping up a penny stocks.

Yes I trust the collective understanding of the general American public on the state of the economy over institutional investors.

Attached: 1452024202056.jpg (500x456, 36.26K)

shut the fuck up retard

god you guys are just sheep for biz sentiment and zerohedge

RH users make up

1000 dudes x 1000 dollars 1 million dollars. Of course they can make a difference in small companies. Just not as much difference as that article seems to think.

This is giving me flashbacks to the 2017 crypto bubble. People throwing money into stocks of companies that are declaring bankruptcy or that are on the verge. No long term thinking or rationality. Just gambling. Wew I can’t wait to pick up stuff during the drop.

>1 million dollars
>making a difference when the stock has a market cap bigger than 300

I 100% agree but a bubble only becomes a problem when it pops and you may loose years of bull market if you wait for it.

brrrrrrrrrrrrr

>I know its a bubble but I can time the market

just more confirmation that the pop is near

The fed is keeping the market afloat, the retail investors are the ones that are going to get caught with their pants down.

Is that why you're so butthurt?

im not butthurt. Im asking if anyone else notices this and when they think the next crash will be, if there will be one. I think there will be one because robinhood investors have bills to pay

yep, the exits are ready to be slammed shut.

no shit. If you were smart you'd be innawoods already.

When are they gonna stop keeping it afloat?

Keep thinking it’s not retard. This shit is more inflated than .com by far

Bobo cope. Actually lots of smart money eg big funds have been pushing into the market in the last weeks. This rally is not caused by retaillers (yet)

This, by end of year they’re going to be looking at their first tax bill from their unemployment checks. Millions of 20 year olds Normally making $2k per month are making $4k/mo untaxed with unemployment right now. The markets are driven by normies. It’s going to crash.

if you think robinhood faggots have any kind of impact on the market youre dead wrong

>institutional investors are keeping it afloat thanks to the fed
>no! you can't say retail is keeping it afloat!
Here's a hint: holiday spending is an easy out and 2nd term lame ducks are better for business.

The Fed is in an inescapable dilemma. One of two outcomes is going to happen imminently.

1) The Fed allows nominal yields to keep rising. This would crash equities and real estate by 90%--it would be worse than the Great Depression. When nominal yields got to only 3% in 2018, the stock market plummeted from 26,500 to 22,500. This was averted only by restarting Q. E. Nowadays, even 1% yields crash the market. We nearly got to 1% yields on Friday--0.90%. Yields could spike any day now. This is why Warren Buffet is staying out of the stock market and hoarding silver.

2) The Fed puts a formal cap on yields, also known as YCC. This would be an admission that 5 trillion in Q. E. hasn't been enough to suppress yields, and that at least 20 trillion more is coming. In other words, hyperinflation, a crash in the bond market, and monetizing the debt. Stocks would soar in nominal terms, but crash against the price of gold, because hyperinflation would make the gains worthless, as they were in the Zimbabwe or Venezuelan stock-markets.

In other words, the stock market must crash soon. The only question is whether it will happen in nominal terms or real terms.

I think we all know that the Fed will choose to crash it in real terms, because that is the only politically expedient option. The average Robinhood trader will be marvelling at his 500% gains, and the "best" stock market in human history, even though the U. S. dollar is on its way to being carried about in wheelbarrows.

Whichever choice the Fed is going to make, the only way to profit from this crisis and protect yourself is to buy gold, gold miners, silver, and silver miners.

Attached: gold.png (2560x1440, 210.27K)

They do when Robinhood has exploitable glitches where you can overleverage your account

> implying boomers going to sink pensions and 401k

Ya okay.

This lmao

Why everyone saying fed is printing money. Listening to this Jeff Snyder guy, Fed is bluffing to fool everyone into buying frenzy.

Sorry i didnt get your point?

Anticipating that there will be a bounce is the bubble itself

Attached: 421.jpg (1080x1000, 304.92K)

What’s so hard to understand? Everyone knows the dollar is now worthless so the only way to preserve wealth is by buying assets. The government and Fed signaled to investors that they will come swooping in if shit hits the fan again so this makes stocks more attractive since there is now essentially a price floor on stocks (indirectly). This is the perfect environment for a rally.

People trade with robinhood nowadays being against it is as dumb as people who look down on apple!

woah, buckle down with that nu york slang. what else retailers should spend their money on if they just sit at home.
no worries once the lockdown is forgotten and your tribes will pull off some more distraction the market is limited to you ""institutions"" a gain sholnno

better sell off everything then. put it into chainlink instead