Imagine investing in the currency of an evil white supremacist...

Imagine investing in the currency of an evil white supremacist? You should all be ashamed of yourself and hold US dollars like a good goy would

Attached: Screenshot_20200609-201430.png (796x1241, 435.59K)

He retweets some maga stuff but not white supremacy

cheap bait

OH NOES WHAT IF HE DISAGREES WITH ME POLITICALLY REEEEEEE

Anything right of them is white supremacist even if you’re a centrist these days.

satoshi is based and this cuck is broke

Crypto is a hedge against glowniggers, why wouldn't it be full of kooky racists?

This is why liberalism is a mental disorder. Their political beliefs have infected their frame of reference to the point where literally anything and everything has to be tied back to their nebulous politics.

My belief is the since liberals lack morality, they've replaced morals with their oftentimes hazy political beliefs. Their church & state have become the same thing. Anybody that slights their political beliefs or doesn't align with their political world view has offended them at a personal level. They think anybody that does not agree with the vague liberal perspective must be "bad" because that's literally their entire religion; all their morals and ideals are caught up in a political party with unclear beliefs and shifting stances.

So when Szabo, clearly a genius savant when it comes to computer science, tweets/retweets/weighs in politically on things unrelated to cryptocurrency, a Liberal cannot possibly separate the politics from the other. To a liberal, politics is everything. It's their entire world view wrapped up into one thing. Szabo probably has thousands of interests/skills that have nothing at all to do with politics, and he can separate them as he likes. But a Liberal can't, and a Liberal will believe that everyone else thinks/sees life through solely a political frame of reference.

It's a mental illness.

Attached: coffee zone.png (392x322, 108.47K)

This.

based

That is white supremacy and fascist

that's exactly what a white supremacist would say
I bet you have a gun and voted for trump

Holy shit. That's a good fucking post. Screencapped for future use.

Absolutely based then.

what a brainlet take

> liberalism.
and where does liberalism come from?
face it. this is simply the end result of worshiping an incel carpenter who gave his betabux to a whore.

there is a reason why the vassal roman state known as judea formented the idea that the lower a victim you were, the more morally correct you were. it was their way to fight back against an overwhelming imperial power.
fast forward 2000 yrs and the spreading disease of "compassion and pity" is now reached a terminal state.

Attached: 1578880016496.png (562x842, 463.53K)

I don't vote for nazis.

>That is white supremacy and fascist

Attached: 3BBA0635-D95E-4FA0-8B8E-89603FF7C62B.jpg (680x477, 47.98K)

The next Holocaust will be real

>What if random person is a Nazi, oooooohh.
>I have no evidence but this other person retweeted some stuff I didnt like so now anybody could be a Nazi.

What a dumb faggot.

The fact that Nick has been posting so much Trump stuff is proof he is Satoshi. It makes no logical sense for the creator of Bitcoin to be an authoritarian. It's all an act to make people less suspicious of him being Satoshi.

>Trump
>Authoritarian

My god, what if he finds out white supermiscists all use the us dollar.

Somehow all black people lack us dollars. but all them black hating people have it.

Life is so unfair!!1!

>what if he finds out white supermiscists all use the us dollar
That's different though. Somehow.

it's enough to twist it into white supremacy

Nah this post is based. Screencap worthy and a smug pepe. It's the irony of his coffe having sugar in it that makes it so sweet. Absolutely layered.

White supremacists breathe air, so I'm going to stop breathing in protest.

Good idea. All us fellow progressives should do the same.

There is a reason why crypto is filled with racist far right libertarians and fascists. They don't want to use dollars and everyone knows that black people don't own crypto.

-___i___ c___w___Y___a___a___l___w___
-___n___u___h___o___s___n___i___o___
-___v___r___ i___ u___h___d___k___u___
-___e___r___ t___ -___ a___-___e___l___
I___s___e___e___s___m___h___-___d___
m___t___n___-___h___e___o___a___-___
a___i___ c___s___o___d___l___-___
g___n___y___u___u___-___d___g___
i___ g___-___ p___l___o___-___o___
n___-___o___r___d___f___U___o___
e___i___f___ e___-___-___S___d___
-___n___-___m___a___y___-___-___
-___-___a___a___ l___o___d___g___
-___t___n___c___ l___u___o___o___
-___h___-___i___ -___ r___ l___y___
-___e___e___s___b___s___l___-___
-___-___v___ t___e___e___a___-___
-___-___i___ ?___-___ l___ r___-___
-___-___l___ -___-___ f___ s___-___
-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___
-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___

The only coin that Hitler would endorse is NANO

Attached: NANOREICHSMARK.jpg (750x751, 291.97K)