OIL CHADS: Did you buy more during this glorious dip today?

What are you gonna buy to treat yourself when Crude hits the $40 milestone? It’s at $39 right now

Attached: 85676D9F-4F51-4E52-962E-4758A01CDC31.png (750x1334, 711.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course. Only fucking morons are not buying these dips. Oil will come back with a vengance

Give me tickers fags

buy what and where?? i cant buy oil

No i didn't buy any fossil fuel producing companies today as i think they have no sustainable business model in a world with larger focus on environment.

$FANG $PE

>2%
>nus
sigh

Straight QMN20 futures. Stonks are for boomers, real chads buy straight barrels of crude.

SSL

>2%
>jumps
lel

My portfolio is basically oil and aviation since they are lagging behind the rest of the meme stocks and I missed the fucking bottom. I will either become rich and buy an airplane or get bogged and kms myself.

Only got 1 contract cause i hopped on too late eod. Not sure if the overall market is going to have 2 dump days. Was holding out for tomorrow but get the feeling tomorrow is a pump or steady up which burns cause I could have bought some stuff cheap (not just oil stuff).

>kms myself
user don't kill yourself! I don't want you being eternally damned. Read the Holy Bible, I recommend starting from the New Testament. Jesus Christ who is God came to the world to save us from sin, from eternal damnation. He died on the cross, yet 3 days later He rose from the grave claiming victory over sin and death. Believe in Jesus Christ, gain everlasting life. I pray my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ helps thee overcome the darkness that swallows you whole. Don't kill yourself user.

My life is in Jerome's hands, but thank you for the kind words fren.

Attached: .jpg (1387x702, 79.63K)

Wasn't much of a dip desu.

I'm serious user you don't want to be on the wrong side of this, please don't kill yourself. Go and pick up the Holy Bible and relax. Chuck your phone to the side. All the money in the world won't save you from death nor will having all that money gain you eternal salvation. Only way is through Jesus Christ.

user we can do it together I bet all my net worth 5k on natural gas, oil, and rtx. So either we win together or we can zoom stream our end together.

>this but unironically

In these times of uncertainty one may feel lost and out of place. Godless people riot in the streets while the media pushes race relations and white guilt. They want you to feel run down to feel guilty and depressed. To join their cult of guilt and oppression. During these times I look towards Jesus Christ, he will show you the way friend. I am not the best Christian but I wake up every day and I am greatfull for life and for the opportunities that present. Life is struggle but there is good in this world.

The way I look at it... We live in PEAK clown world. With out Christ I am lost, but look at the opportunity in front of us the smart and strong will survive we get to buy in on stocks during the most fabricated crash in world history and if that's not good enough for you go try your hand at crypto. Set yourself up for success diversity and grind.

I know you can do it user suicide is a quitters game and if your here trying to make strong gains. You are no quitter in my book

TTI
NRGU
GUSH
OAS
NE
BORR

Imagine being this retard that thinks fossil fuels won’t be the main fuel source for at least the next half century

HAL
CPE
SLB

KOS
MRO
CPE

Sold high, Bought Low on MRO, ENBL.
hurts but not down overall.

Soon we shall find out the real numbers
eia.gov/petroleum/supply/weekly/

Attached: u_n_diavolo_-890119757382516736-20170726_010102-img1.jpg (1086x1600, 434.83K)

SSl
MRO
TELL
OKE

>5K net worth
Even if oil 100xd you're looking at buying half a house in Canada.

I intend to buy a rope and hang myself. Probably a gilded rope.

Any telegrams/discords for this shit?

Attached: reviewbrah spray.png (525x433, 211.12K)

DADDY I ONLY BOUGHT KMI AT $15

HOLD ME

It's copy pasta

doesn't make it any less true

Think gush is still good, guys?