RSR fud?

How come nobody ever rebutted this?

I was interested in buying RSR until I saw this image floating around here and it kind of makes sense even after reading the white paper

what's the catch here?

Attached: 1585574863235.png (1803x751, 455.58K)

Damn it, I was going to invest but now I am conflicted

RSR is the most overvalued shitcoin available on the market right now.

>$340 million diluted market cap
>less than 7% circulating in the market, most of the supply owned by the team and seed investors
>their stablecoin RSV is still only $200k market cap (no adoption what so ever)
>barely functioning app with only a couple of thousand of users
>team has been in a stealth mode for more than over a year, community knows nothing about what's going on
>market constantly pumped and dumped by satsgang/spectre group

How can you justify the enormous evaluation when they have achieved close to nothing in 3 years of working on the project (started in July 2017)?

Listing some well known investors who got 10x discounted tokens does not count as a valid argument. A decent project should have more going on for it than just few known investors.

Attached: 1591727265741.png (512x512, 224.51K)

It's overwhelmingly obvious that RSR is a scam. It's not refuted because it can't be. Don't visit reserve.org, and do not buy any RSR (ERC-20)

ok thanks

people on twitter keep tweeting about it so I thought it might be something interesting, but seems like they are probably getting paid for this?

RSR doesn't seem like a good investment to me

>ok thanks
>people on twitter keep tweeting about it so I thought it might be something interesting, but seems like they are probably getting paid for this?
>RSR doesn't seem like a good investment to me
rsr paid pajeet pump and dump group satsgang to shill it while investors dump

Best advice I can give you about Zig Forums.

When there is constant fake FUD about a coin that its extremely bullish. People do not waste there time making fake crap up about a coin without a purpose to drive the price down to their accumulation range.

Ignore all FUD and buy RSR for financial freedom. I was an early chainlink holder and many of us from the original biz discord have been accumulating RSR for over a year. Do what you want with this knowledge user. Goodluck.

can you tell me what's fake about the image?

We accumulated LINk under 3k sats and now we are all balls deep in RSR. I’ll see you at 5$ RSR

Attached: 8F801B8B-6EAC-478B-9240-BF46ADA331E6.png (1242x2688, 1.28M)

I read their white paper and everything on the image seems factually corect

If you have any questions regarding FUD I suggest going into the telegram group. The admins and team are very responsive. They have a team lawyer who comes into the chat once a week to answer questions and fud that the community may have. This is the most professional team in crypto and blockchain. There goals are ambitious and take time. They are already seeing increasing demand inquiries for RSV.

This forced desperation FUD is bullish AF. Must be about to pop.

People FUD RSR to keep the price down. Big money is behind reserve. Don’t let fake fud fool you.

Attached: 331BFE70-C1BA-4A11-B446-839EE8DEEC2A.png (1242x2688, 1.95M)

ok that's good to hear, but I am actually interested in knowing what's fake or wrong about the fud

I don't use telegram

This image alone speaks about how bullish Reserve is.

Attached: 7591C71F-6B5A-4B3B-89BF-B7BD75F5DA4F.jpg (1241x717, 164.77K)

can you dispute their claims?

I would like to invest but I mean just saying their FUD isn't real doesn't help.

Go to the reserve telegram and ask. It has been debunked several different times. I do not have to spoon feed you a unicorn. Use your two thumbs and thank me in two years.

Site

you're saying it, but I've never seen any real rebuttal for this

just claiming it's "fake fud" and "has been debunked several times" is not really doing it

Go to the official telegram and ask away. you'll get answers you want you dumb fuck

I don't use telegram

are you just some bagholder who can't be objective about your shitcoin?

it seems very desperate of you to try to claim it's "fake fud" when you have no arguments other than "go to telegram"

It assumes rational market participants. Market participants aren't fully rational, and frankly I'm wondering if they're even partially rational.

not selling until $56.68

Attached: RSR RSV SCAM2.jpg (828x528, 88.22K)

Attached: RSR RSV SCAM.jpg (1481x759, 235.1K)

Attached: RSR RSV SCAM4.png (1566x753, 223.93K)

so you took some bad reviews big whoop.

if your life could be reviewed it would literally be 0 stars. my shit probably looks better than your face and my RSR stack will be worth more than your entire life.

what do you mean I took?

these are people from Venezuela who are trying to use the app

The app is a total failure and the project will never get off the ground. I am impatiently waiting to make fun of Peter thiel for investing and holding 400m of this shitcoin

Sell before it's too late user.. this has been fully exposed for the scam it is.

yes, you can confirm it right here

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=rsv.walletapp.reserve&hl=es_VE&showAllReviews=true

sort by newest "mas recientes"

Just sold 100k, thanks lads

The fire rises, brother

I see mostly 5 stars

you have to sort by newest, mongoloid

90% of the latest ratings are either 1 or 2 stars

Seems that they all have the same technical issue of not getting past the logo screen. That's not something catastrophic that can't get fixed soon.

That is your mind playing tricks on you
RSR is scam
Didnt you see what the other people said in this thread?
Sell
Dont buy or do any further research