BTC on Deutsche Borse

hanetf.com/article/409/worlds-first-centrally-cleared-bitcoin-exchange-traded-product-to-list-on-deutsche-brse

Attached: 431479D8-9DB9-4145-93DA-9F997F1F4753.jpg (750x1289, 200.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wirexapp.com/
youtu.be/AWkQekUJzhw?t=20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes finally Muhammad and Mahmud can buy my bags from their german Sozialhilfe :)

Powered by Algorand? I know they have a good relationship.

any krauts here?
ich will mir nen pc kaufen aber ich kann nirgends mit crypto zahlen!! wtf 2019 hab ich mir pizzer usw gekauft, was ist passiert brudis?

bist du grad eingewandert oder einfach nur dumm?

sag halt nen online shop in germanistan du eierklaus. bei caseking war es mal möglich aber nun gehts nicht mehr

Wallah

du kannst bei lieferando mit btc zahlen
>kraut hier

wirexapp.com/

Raus aus meine Leitung du Bürne

gercucky has ridicolous legislations that affect crypto. just use the eur card of wirex it's practically the same thing.

its tax related
i want to pay with crypto directly

This feels bad but not for the reason we think.
These ETFs take away money from the true object it is supposed to make easier to buy.
This is how silver and gold's price are manipulated by selling 200 times more paper.

Also I fear the German government is soon going to change the taxation rules and tax crypto like stocks or worse and remove the 1 year rule for cashing out without taxes...

in germany trading commodities for each other is tax free?

Warum einen PC mit crypto zahlen? Juckt keine Sau wenn du plötzlich 1-2k auf deinem Konto hast.

silkroad used to have pc parts sold for crypto. you can probably find an online marketplace that does this.

jung ich will trotzdem keine spuren lassen, vorallem nicht weil ich bald harzen möchte

maybe on the darknet

ich glaub ihr neubienen habt zuviel lack gesoffen

but i don't really get it. you can sell tax free after holding for 1 year in germany, no? you haven't been holding for a year?

if i did i wouldnt ask user

cheap SSD's, processors, speed paste, and Lucky Strike cigarettes were the only reason I continued using the dnm

youtu.be/AWkQekUJzhw?t=20s

I only use crypto to make it and don't want to pay anything with it currently.
Isn't it a huge pain in the ass to declare for taxes all your crypto transactions ?
Every time you buy something for a small amount of money it generates a tax event...
Imagine if you had to declare a tax event for all your fiat purchases.

After 1 year holding period crypto and also gold and silver are tax free in Germany

one thing you can do in EU is move to malta for 6 months, reacquire your crypto, then you have it tax-free at current prices. then even if it generates tax events for you, just make a guess, if you're wrong nothing happened. you don't need to pay taxes on commodities you made no money on.

If you know you know

Attached: photo_2020-01-16_22-25-34.jpg (1078x607, 76.83K)

It's good to have an alternative in case Germany decides to change their tax rules.
But even if you don't have to pay taxes, the effort of reporting all purchases is big.
Or maybe it's easier to just sell some crypto to cover a month of expenses to reduce the amount of taxable events.

Do you have more experience with the Malta taxation process for crypto ?
Is it enough to move to Malta and cash out while staying there at least 6 months of the year.
Or will the tax authorities try to argue that you have to pay taxes because you moved out for this reason and attempt to steal your money ?

o idk about that, i don't think it's battle-tested crypto is relatively new. in malta, income that's not remmitted to the country is taxed at 0%. you just need to tick in on the tax form that your income not remitted was over 35k eur, pay at least 5k eur (15% of remmitted income) in taxes, and that's it. no need to specifiy anything.

even if you need to declare purchases in your home country, nobody will give a fuck about mistakes if you pay the same amount of taxes either way.

What's happening there, are the german people finally developing irony?
If that's the case that's a clear as day endtime sign

but if you use a crypto bank like wirex, they will just give you bank statement, doesn't sound hard to copy the transactions to the tax form (though it sounds weird that summing them up is not enough)