Give me the skinny on AAVE biz bros

Why do some of you say this piece of shit will hit $5? Is there a good copy pasta that shills this hard? I can buy a 100k stack right fucking now. No joke. Ready to put it in at any moment. Just shill it to me straight. Give me the facts!

Attached: aave.png (1600x816, 491.92K)

I tried linking my ledger but it didn't work. Does it only with nano s?

Link your ledger to metamask, than use metamask

OP is a coward who might have the assets to make it with this, but he wants total and 100% insurance on making the "right" choice, and therefore will sit by the sidelines on this (as he did with all the others). Eventually, as a last ditch make it or break it effort, he will buy some sub 1 mill MC chink-scam, and end up bleeding to 0. Sad!

scam

many such cases

I heard you can get a car like this if you have 10k by Feb 2021

It's legit. If you think defi will play a role in the next bubble this is going to be a top play.

Attached: AAVE.jpg (1242x2208, 613.94K)

it will never break $1

kek, this is like a replay of nolinkers

10$ is fud

Attached: Screenshot_2020-06-10-00-17-07-178_com.brave.browser.jpg (988x1160, 156.97K)

it's also a shitcoin with a tiny value proposition. governance and a tiny burn, wow good job bro

and some of the coolest tech in the defi space, don't forget that part

I don't know man but I'm buying looks pretty shillable

well im all-in link

you talking about LEND? that shit will top 0.2USD max

When are these niggers going to have tokensets ready? I need that LIQUIDITY NOWWWW!!!! Defi just keeps getting cooler every week.

the thing is this token doesn't really go up just because TVL increases, how does it actually accrue value ? some share of loan fees are used to buy lend or something right ?

Bitcoiners missed ETH
mETH heads missed LINK
now Linkies will miss LEND

such is the way of bagholders

Tokenomics v2 coming out and words out it will be freaking basedaroni
Imagine all the best things about Uniswap shitcoins put into Maker DAO but optimized for total pumpamentals. The funny part? I'm not fucking joking.

Umm even though most of these shit coins are obvious scams.. i know ghostx is no different but that shit is jumping right now! Just please look for yourself!
0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea

Don't use money you can't afford to lose but as long as you're in and out you should do great. 2x already in last 20 mins

Lmao. This is an AAVE thread user. Unless you have something positive to say or have a question, you aren't welcome here.

Why will it hit $5? Because it's undervalued. Basically like buying LINK at $0.25

AFRICAN AMERICAN VERNACULAR ENGLISH

>1.3 billion circ supply

that's what they said about LINK. ETH. Bitcoin. XRP. etc.

So I've got LINK and USDC on AAVE. I am earning interest on both and using them as collateral. I borrowed some LEND....
I figured the price of LEND going up would be desirable for me. Is that not the case? Fuck I don't understand how borrowing works.

Attached: Untitled.png (647x658, 629.92K)

Read more. The more you understand, the more AAVE you will want to buy, the better you will work it, and the more you can outgame normans.

>LINK has a 1B supply

If you hold aave then you’re going to want some pnk too.

burn is small and its trading at like 700 p/e ratio.

So either its extremely underpriced or extremely overpriced

Borrow stablecoin retard