Did anyone ACTUALLY become happier with more money here?

No larps. What making it did to you? I am going to make it big time with my 200k LIT / 320 ETH but will that cure my depression?

Attached: Capture.png (493x369, 471.23K)

fuck yes

Define making it. I won't have to wageslave the rest of my life thats for sure. Gives me more time to focus on hobbies and lifting and spending time with people. So I'm pretty happy, a lot happier slaving behind a grill.

finding happiness in life user. I also used cannabis for my anxiety depression and it worked magic

>Define making it
enough money to stop being a wagecuck FOR LIFE

>I also used cannabis for my anxiety depression and it worked magic
never tried. Any side effects / drawbacks?

Attached: 1589339443456.png (423x410, 449.87K)

Investing in projects pushing for Value Income and sustainability like VID.camera does is indeed a good idea. VID succeeds in setting up an ecosystem with businesses to provide Value Income in the form of digital campaigns.

My wealth is exploding, I’m sure the happiness will kick in any minute now.

let us know how it goes

Attached: kvo3i5nr6xu31.jpg (1080x1350, 187.12K)

Gross... she probably has a tiny dick too.

yes you will want more, the ones who say its not addictive are delusional, while you dont have withdrawals from weed besides first 1-3 days , you still want to smoke it because it feels good, althrough missing out on this experience is unfortune aswell, i guess in moderations, if you are addictive person stay away

>if you are addictive person
I am. Fuck

t. smoked weed 3 years almost daily, money i spent could be invested on shitcoin gambling

Ya you become a lazy piece of boring shit.

>althrough missing out on this experience is unfortune aswell, i guess in moderations
This. Weed is "addictive" as much as having your ice cream after dinner or watching your shows in the evening or whatever other way of life and habits you decide to ascribe to. You'll begin to identify with the feeling and unfortunately that's combined with tolerance and youll need to smoke more to get baked. It takes a while to build a tolerance if you're not getting baked more than a couple times a week, but if you're the type of person where you're gonna wanna wake up, get baked, get baked at 2, get baked at 4, get baked at 6, get baked at 7, get baked at 9, get baked at 11, go to sleep, then yeah, maybe consider that it will very quickly become financially infeasible and you'll become disappointed with the sensation but not want to actually stop long enough for your brain to take a break. but you'll get high for a while.

>t. current weed problems

It's not really happiness but content that you don't have to wageslave for the rest of your life to goldstein.

If I didn't have money right now I'd probably kms

Unrelated question, why the hell don’t you hold any link you fucking retard?

I bought 1500 LINK years ago just for the memes, basically didn't spend any money.

I'm OP. I also have btc and other shitcoins, but most of my portfolio is on ETH

eventually, it stops reducing anxiety and starts increasing it.

checked. I hate life in general, i think im just a cynical asshole. wiil weed help me be fun to be around?

I'm VERY anxious so I better stay the fuck away from it

Attached: 1588635378866.jpg (1126x1600, 425.17K)

People seem to miss the point about getting rich. Money won't make you happy, but it will make life a lot easier to live so you can do things that make you happy.

OK whatever, same question, did that work for you?

I am pretty happy, so yes.

money doesn't make me happy, the things i can do with money makes me happy

shame we live in this capitalist hellhole

Yes.
Literally yes.
Money can cure everything.
But!
You shouldn’t chase money.
The reason that those ultra rich people are sad is becuase they want more( i want this boat, this plane, this house, this car, this shoes, etc)
When you make it, make sure to invest everywhere so you get to a passive income level.
If you do that, literally overnight, you will feel like a golden Buddha.
You are out of rat race, out of struggle, free to do anything.
Have you ever felt like going to a desert with your 2 doggie, with fuck load of beer, and just spend the night looking at the beautiful desert sky , lighten up by billions of star, while your doggos get nostalgic?
You won’t need to care about anything anymore, you will be happiest man you can be.

uhhh ya, , my hole village

>but will that cure my depression?

Nope. It'll give you an illusion of the cure though.

went from 0$ to about 150k today in about 3-4 years

>happier with more money
no

Yea. And its gonna get even better when things start a poppin

based. there's no difference between an uberrat and unterrat.

I am sorry I didn’t understand what you said