Jesus Christ did I find the next 100x? I'm literally shaking right now. You cannot understand how I'm feeling

Jesus Christ did I find the next 100x? I'm literally shaking right now. You cannot understand how I'm feeling.

Attached: DefiMoneyMarket.png (1435x770, 34.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYbWxAm7NuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes u found, it is at $120m valuation now, and at 100x, it will land just behind BTC and ETH on cmc

you got in?

how 120m??? Fud man

(((they))) work with

opening marketcap will be sub 4m

No did you? How do you get in? Im to poor for the private sale.

I did

Attached: 1590520592576s.jpg (250x250, 9.03K)

you answered your own question you poorfag

Happy to buy at the public sale. I missed Link I missed Synthetix. Finally seems like I can get on a rocket ship for once

Could anyone link the coin or something, cant seem to find it..

It's because it's in private sale rn. Check this thread for more info

Actually its valued at 5m now.

This is the next 100x.
Secured by Chainlink Oracles and working closely with the team.
Seal of Approval from ChainlinkGod and Rory
Backed by Coinbase, Draper, and Huobi
They buy real world assets yielding 12% and pay out 6% to m token holders, giving the rest to DMG holders (6% on millions)

But wait it gets better....
CEO is ex CIA and has 3 decades experience building FinTech applications and finance platforms, talk about CHADWICK.
This is only REAL USE case of Defi not scam inflationary SNX bullshit where they print money out of thin air to prop their marketcap with bullshit. Actual real world yielding assets.
In a world with 0% rates and no yields, everyone will be moving to this space and particularly this project. They have the most legit connections and prestige.

It gets even juicier.
Incredibly tiny float, only 25m will be issued in ICO, this is just like Chainlink's ICO.
At 20c this is only valuing this at 5m, yet the underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m.
Their lending deposits are going parabolic in a month they should have 50m in deposits giving them access to buy 50m worth of assets x whatever financing they will get.
This will go to $10 easily. It is a multi trillion dollar market.
DeFi is only used right not to make speculative bullshit CDP and flash loans, this unlocks tremendous potential by allowing anyone to partipate in crowdsource financing.
Next up they will purchase homes, cars, boats and give the proceeds to m Tokens and DMG holders.

If you know you know....

Presale minimum has bee pushed up to $10,000 or 50 ETH.

I bought a little bit off airswap though since someone already posted the coin on there

250m DMG total supply, current price 0.002 ETH (on airswap), do grade 1 math urself

250m DGM total supply, 0.002 ETH current price, so $120m valuation, i dont care fucking "fake" current mc by "tiny" circulation, u will get burned for yrs hodling this shitcoin

You're doing it wrong. You only count coins in circulation. The rest of the coins will be vested and will be used to grow DMM dao

>underlying assets they ALREADY own is worth 8.5m

underlying assets are bought by ETH, DAI, USDC etc, and nothing to do with DMG token (except it just works as the governance token for policies)

it’s based on circulating supply not total supply noob.
60% is locked up

Fuck off Im going to be so rich off this

yes, only for a quick pnd, but if u r going to hodl, thats the valuation, and if u couldnt do a quick pnd and get out, u will get burned for yrs hodlign this shitcoin

I smell another Uniswap Scam here. Be careful anons

valuation is calculated by total supply idiot, and even if 60% locked, thats still $48m current mc, and still doesnt change the fast that fully diluted cap is $120m

The underlying assets are bought by selling hte ETH/DAI/USDC for cash and the DAO buying them for real-world assets that are currently yielding 12%. Lenders of ETH/DAI/USDC are paid 6% and excess is distributed to DMG holders. This was literally 5 minutes of research you did absolutely none.

The marketcap for nearly every crypto project is based on circulating supply not TOTAL supply, most of it multi year vesting period or reserved for future sales if needed, otherwise it is burned and determined by the DAO which DMG holders govern.

LINK marketcap is based on the 350m circulating suppply not 1B. This is a 5m marketcap coin.

not a scam, but a dumping ground for vcs from a money grab

Pretty sure they will do token burns instead of dividend distribution might want to confirm in the discord

so Chainlink has 35% in circulation (actually 38%), but this shitcoin has only 4% tokens in circulation, so this "fake" current mc will result in continuous dumping for months and years to come unlike Chainlink

Something tells me you don't want anyone to get into this private sale for some reason ;)

>excess is distributed to DMG holders
by doing this, DMG also becomes a security token, never will list on a centralized exchange

yes, otherwise at $120m valuation and current 4% circulation (as u said), everyone will get burned for years to come

How to buy?

Token burn is an option for the revenue. Other options will also be available but not directly revenue distribution to the token holders...which is fine since the value still carries over.

No it will have 10% in circulation and another 20% reserved for future sales if needed, the remainder will be locked up in multi year vesting periods. Its almost identical to the Chainlink model. If is was such a scam and fake Chainlink wouldn't associate so closely and put their faces out there WITH the team.

youtube.com/watch?v=iYbWxAm7NuU
You fake fud is pathetic.

Airswap

Look up "DMG token.