Tfw your broker is a judgmental roastie

>tfw your broker is a judgmental roastie

Attached: 1591556588133.jpg (1199x1389, 441.48K)

Sounds hot

>ID
sirs...

Women shouldn't be allowed in finance

why do you need to talk to your broker?

So who hires them?

get her pregnant

thats right
women back to the kitchen
gentiles back hard work

Attached: 1234.jpg (216x234, 13.5K)

Tell that bitch to suck your dick, pull all your money out of stonks, and go all in LINK.

neat

Attached: 1564337765081.jpg (250x219, 5.95K)

I only recently got into stock trading from crypto because I thought every time I wanted to make a trade I had to call my broker and it sounded like such a ridiculous antiquated boomer ritual that I never bothered looking anymore into it. Then I found out I can just open a "brokerage account" right from my bank (Schwab) and trade just like I do with crypto. Why doesn't everyone just do this?

Attached: 1496719705251.gif (640x480, 1000.87K)

I wonder how many wealthy women lurk here and laugh at us

Present

Why do you need a broker?

less than zero

What is your greatest asset?

Your vagina or your wealth?

And why is it the first one?

That's right. Trannies aren't real women.

I told you in the last thread faggot: the reason you respond this way is to try to force people to qualify themselves to you. This is called a shit test, and it's something women do because they are incapable of beating men on merit. You are a feminine minded worthless fuck, without codified dysgenics, you'd be purged like the filth you are.

doesnt count unless you were born a woman

Women shit test because a majority of men are violent trash and she needs to weed some of it out for her own safety. If you think physical dominance is merit, then I suppose your point stands.

user you replied to is completely solid in their b8. Men who want traditional values also bitch said woman is vapid, gold-digging, stupid, or all of the above for not working along side him. Said men are usually keyboard warriors who have no intention of pulling a gun on their government and repairing this mess, rather finding a submissive "hole" and wageslaving to the system he hates.

Trade your own stocks you fucking weird little queer, don't let anyone touch your money.

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15.37K)

>implying there’s an option

>most men are violent trash
Stupid spoiled whore. Let's drop you off in somalia for three years, you have a completely distorted view of reality.

You know the rules

Trannies are not women.

They're called brokers because they're broker than you.

>men aren't violent because niggers
solid argument fuckhead

kek, based

*gives gold*

Women only become wealthy through marriage, divorce or affirmative action

Kek

Marriage shortens a woman's lifespan, she's poorer if she divorces (unless he's a loaded fuck), and affirmative action gets you through the door, it doesn't necessarily make you rich.