Is the government buying all the stocks of companies going BK...

Is the government buying all the stocks of companies going BK? Nothing else explains all these companies announcing BK shooting up. Hertz is a perfect example

Attached: 1591530315942.jpg (1024x998, 146.52K)

retarded retail investors hoping to buy the dip

Get your ignorant Zig Forumstard comic out of here

Plenty of places outside the US are returning to normal, many of these are international corporations.

Wowa calm down man, im sure one day you will pass as a woman

Attached: 1591531928371.jpg (584x2501, 403.64K)

But they announced BK, meaning the shares will literally be worth 0

i hope all the protestors get the wuhan virus and a good chunk of them dies.
that's the only good difference that could come out of these protests. what do they even think it achieves?

how can the department of health or whatever say it's "all clear" to go out to protest but it's not ok to go to concerts or your favorite cafe. is it all just one big political move trying to destroy the economy in hopes that it'll hurt trump's re-election?

Attached: 23.png (899x634, 919.27K)

massive short squeeze before dump

Fpbp. It rarely ends well

Attached: 42.jpg (560x1477, 158.48K)

>who buy dis shit
theres been no sports to bet on, none, worldwide, for months. Thus, the 'retail stock investor' was born

What is with these shitty strawman comics? When someone kills a cop, they go to jail. When a cop kills someone, they almost always get away with it. That's the problem.

Attached: EZcxmHfWsAAfVFi.jpg (720x720, 81.49K)

Attached: EaE8_-8WkAIVqag.png (1500x500, 78.9K)

>facts don’t belong on Zig Forums

Actually that’s pretty insightful

>black lives are treated as expendable by the police and gov

>Whats your evidence for that?

>...shut the fuck up you racist

>posting retarded stonetoss comics
ngmi

It's a lot easier to get a coonviction when someone goes on Faceberg Live to film themselves committing a felony. Even then the BLM kidnappers who tortured that retard got off easy. Kill yourself, faggot.

more niggas get caught doin crimes
>dasraycissman!
would you care to explain how crime perpetrators who haven't been caught should be racially profiled then, you fucking tard? File all perps unknwn as 'almost def. white', just to even shit up some?

The following numbers are approximate:

there are 330 million people in the us
there are 40 million black people

Each year the cops kill 1000 people
Half of them are black
Less than 50 of them are unarmed

In such cases those responsible do receive extreme and constant nationwide scrutiny

Seeing this, do you really believe this problem is SYSTEMIC throughout the country and not just the unfortunate product of fraught and imperfect inner city communities

>ignorant
ironic

Attached: DGZcOMmXYAArMpP.jpg (1083x1886, 224.55K)

It is systemic, just in the completely opposite way from which it is being spun. I think I want off this ride

Anyone who interacts with niggers in real life knows that niggers are niggers. You can try to twist reality all you want but even children instinctively know not to relax around blacks.

Additionally it is important for people to fear the police. It is integral to the rule of law. Should the police get off as often as they do? Maybe not, but I don't see police ruling the country with all this power they supposedly have. I see politicians and technocrats telling retards when to stay inside and when to protest.

Yup. Retards buying Hertz. They will lose everything.
Just like 2009 GM, all over again. I have an urge to short Hertz now.

We just saw the police assulting peaceful protesters all week.

if the police are so oppressive why do the “peaceful protestors” have to throw bricks at them and deliberately walk right up to them and shriek like banshees just to provoke a response? that response being a light touch which results in the “protester” flopping worse than a pro soccer player and pretending to be horribly wounded.

If the cops were everything these “protestors” pretended to be, those “protestors” wouldn’t make it two steps without getting ventilated. A fake movement about a fake problem is full of liars, fakers, and racebaiters, what a surprise

>Nothing else explains all these companies announcing BK shooting up.
So.... you don’t have much of an imagination, and you don’t know how to find anyone who might be able to explain it, like the folks who’ve been tweeting about that shit and talking about it on tv?

haha epic cartoon really suits my narrative, and no pesky sources for the data either, do you mind if i post this to facebook?

Someone should reply to him by saying there are 687,000 police officers and each year 1,000 people are killed by cops. For arguments sake assume all of them are black, and then assume that each one is killed by a different police officer, it still means 99.85% of cops don't kill a single black person in a year.

Attached: 1536447403450.png (517x396, 273.25K)

>dat pic
Now do the same math for white cops killing blacks.

Protip: a chokehold or a knee-on-neck restraint aren't illegal.
If you resist arrest and you die from being restrained, the cop will most likely go free.

Fuck you. Stonetoss is awesome