Uniswap gem

Lets paump this shit niggas

Attached: IMG_20200610_112406.png (955x553, 110.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@edwolff/an-exotic-erc20-token-that-generates-rewards-and-is-deflationary-at-the-same-time-6c2b6b7ef0e6
uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x3a9fff453d50d4ac52a6890647b823379ba36b9e
etherscan.io/token/0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea
uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this something like ETHX? That shit went crazy today like 120x but it went down hard

Idk really, its 5 holders atm ..when did this come out? 5 minutes ago..?

Any news on it, what's it about?
I'm going in anyway 0.1 eth wont hurt

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Get in now sell in 20 minutes

lol no it's not. lets do this user!!!

well on scams its usually easy 20x if not 50-100 so..why the hell not u nigur

Uniswap said liquidity was added 9 hrs ago

well even fcking better now..I mean I spend quite some time on this kind of threads and the only thing they bring me is money so yeh, gl boys but this gonna be 150+ holders in an hour or two

DO NOT BUY THIS ITS A SCAM LMFAO HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU

look at this guy being the fuckin police. cute

fuck off user. clever name, better than mcaffee's shitcoin

its funny cus the dude can be in top 10 holders and he just refuses to get some cash, his fcking brain is stopping him so hard I cant even watch this nigur

The best way to shill is to copy and paste the contract address everywhere you post.. people react first and ask questions later especially when there is a big jump like whats happening with ghostx rn

We should all just shill this shit, who gives a fck honestly look at how early this is..

wen discord sirs?

Now is the time to sell. Screencap this and remember it when you lose your ass this time and maybe you'll get it right the next time

Ok lets try it kek
BUY ON UNISWAP
10X GUARANTEED 0x32fcf6796ddc3e22fd2d4fbc6b7bb496c9eec8ea
0x32fcf6796ddc3e22fd2d4fbc6b7bb496c9eec8ea
0x32fcf6796ddc3e22fd2d4fbc6b7bb496c9eec8ea

time to sell on 10 holders HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WHAT FCKING RETARD JUICE ARE YOU DRINKING BUDDY

people just dont get it when they get in early af, i'm awake for 34 hours atm, rolling my 9th dubby while 10eth in + with like 150bucks starting, these kind of "shitcoins" are what brings u up high af and u can always take profits, that's how it works

this is gonna be a great ride, isn't it?

One guy will get smart and sell and the other nine of you fucking bagholders miss your x's lmao

fuck off "crypto cop" its not your business what people on here invest in and you sure as fuck out doing this outta the goodness of your heart you shady little faggot

Guys, dont joke with serious things, it's your money and you want o multiply it!!

Stop buying garbage guys, there are still pure gems out there in the wild!

SHUF is just a $150k Marketcap, it's verified by Uniswap, founder is a top notch Dev with reputation, and this has just started to get featured all over the place:
medium.com/@edwolff/an-exotic-erc20-token-that-generates-rewards-and-is-deflationary-at-the-same-time-6c2b6b7ef0e6

This is an easy 10X from here if you want it quick, and 100X++ if you hodl !

To buy, just go to Uniswap and type SHUF! yes, you dont even have to paste the contract address like the garbage you buying right now, because SHUF is legit and approved by Uniswap!

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x3a9fff453d50d4ac52a6890647b823379ba36b9e

ur doing a nice job shiling SHUF and while its a great coin it wont 100x in the next 2-3 hours mate, its just not happening while this badboy can get there with some help

There's legit so many digits.. i thought it was going down and then I realized I just 2xd! Hahaha I love big confusing numbers! This should grow for at least a few more hours before any potential dump.. thats if one even happens

That's why you take your investment on 10x and ur going from there only with profits
How do you trade if I may ask..? because if ur always losing ur doing something wrong

Yeah this has some serious serious 10x potential... i love shitcoins! Its so easy to make money!! This is popping off as we speak. Spread the good news on other threads and don't forget to link the contract address

etherscan.io/token/0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea

Here are links guys, OP didnt post em but I'm here for you anons

Bro thats another 25% gain!! Letsss ggoooooo.. idc if its a shit coin I'm making moneeeyyyyy!!

0x32fcf6796dDc3e22fD2d4FbC6b7BB496C9eEC8ea

oooooOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooo

Yeah its actually jumping now, seems legit and im lovin it

dang its finally moving. ugh I want to go in but might still be too soon.

Get this news out!! These jumps are nothing to blink and eye at

Too soon before 20 holders? Does that exsist?

no u fucking trash

20 percent jump just now! Told ya! Shitcoin or not.. gains are gains!

Bro this is my 5050505th ride on shitcoins, trust me this is literally counting down to launch and people better get seated in cus they're gonna fall off if they dont get in on time

10 holders to 25 holders in 5 minutes.. thats what I'm talking about

Uniswap listing on telegram hasn't even added it yet

That's how early this is..actually insane

yes it did. over 8 hours ago retards. it's over