Daily /collectibles/, /flipping and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please...

Daily /collectibles/, /flipping and /ebay/ thread . No talking about crypto please. What things have you been selling successfully on Ebay? Craigslist? FB marketplace What collectibles are you buying up? MtG? Pokemon? RareFrens? Digimon cards?

NO CRYPTO

Attached: ebay-logo-redesign-1.jpg (832x476, 54.1K)

bump, my dad dropped off two crates of old records for me to sell, wondering the fastest way

craigslist no doubt

why would anyone answer?to create more competition ?

I went to the dollar store a while ago and bought a bunch of fake looking dr dre beats headphones. $2 each and sold them for $15.
Nobody batted an eye due to me using "fake" in the title of the ad.

>MtG? Pokemon? RareFrens? Digimon cards?

Do people actually sell this low on fb?

Attached: 1591126920296.jpg (990x990, 180.3K)

None on my local. I put a wanted ad and so far all I've gotten was some bitch trying to scam me.

yes

I've been buying up pokemon cards from Japan to sell them on ebay and mercari here in the states. Doesnt make a lot, but it's enough to build up my collection and make some profit on the side

just bought some paps, and resident evil card game. the cards will hopefully make 200+ bucks. Paid 90 ish
also finally a flipper thread thanks OP

Attached: 20200609_174205.jpg (1920x1080, 880.15K)

one offs dont always have a lot of competition. depends on you as a buyer

you can do local in a wholesale lot, or sell each individually on eBay and build up inventory for a store

Literally anything I know the value of and can make a quick buck off of. Used to be thrift store finds and old belongings. I've been dumping journals my mom doesn't use. She bought them back when Borders closed down for $6 a piece and I've been getting $12-$15. Bare minimum return for that many years of storage. Bought clearance Disney plushies for $20 and sold for $40. Wish I bought more. Mercari is the best place though because shipping is cheap and fees are lower. No listing limit either.

yeah Ebay gets you a way bigger market than marcari. and you must be new if you think anything is "free shipping"

>be 18
>get a shitty job
>drink, do drugs, fuck around for years
>extremely immature, have no direction
>all that time buy pokemon cards like the nerdy virgin i am
>sometimes i flip them, sometimes i hold on to them
>after 2-3 years the collection sustains itself
>i can buy a card for $200, resell for $300 and take the $100 profit and buy more cards
>feels good buying back my childhood
>fast forward 2020
>havent worked in almost a year
>getting some coronabux anyway
>pokemon market has like tripled in the last year
>my collection is now worth 80k

going to wait another 5 years to sell it around 100k, in the meantime im going to get a shitty little job part-time and build my savings.

gunna sell the collection and buy a house before 30 years old with no debt, no college degree, no nothing. gunna rent out the house too. litter it with housemates who will cover all my expenses

I can't believe it all worked out. hopefully the pokemon market doesn't crash lmao

Attached: 2 cool 4 u.jpg (512x512, 32.16K)

what kind of research do you do? i assume its just going on ebay and looking for stuff that you know is worth more currently or will be worth more soon

Attached: ukp88cgmimx01.jpg (657x527, 39.79K)

I sell things WAY faster on Mercari than Ebay in regards to small items like pins, costume jewelry, and clothes. Like I said, the shipping is cheaper which makes low tier items easier to sell. Who said the shipping was free? Mercari charges a flat rate based on weight, while Ebay charges based off of location and the lowest location rate is usually more than the flat rate on Mercari. I do believe it's the most popular selling app in the USA, and the BIGGEST community made market in all of Japan. I'm obviously not selling to Japan, but it's not obscure by any means.

how much is an 8oz package usps 1st class?

On which platform? On Mercari it's $3.49 I do believe.

When I was 16, I made 2000$ a month selling stolen Diabetic Test Strips on eBay.

on ebay its cheaper. ebay gives me like a 50 cent discount.

>hopefully the pokemon market doesn't crash lmao
most collectible markets are crashing right now because nobody has money to spend and boomers are dying and their collections are getting dumped online.

I don't think boomers collect pokemon much but I could see a lot of recently unemployed millennials dumping collections for a bit of cash.

I have a mox Sapphire somewhere

i specalize in fixing a very specific type of laser printer that I buy broken or used and then fix up and sell for 2-3x. Also I source locally on CL low balling boomers and then flip on Ebay

what the fuck that's very niche

Pokemon prices have been exploding. Base set Charizard with some wear was $70 for like 3 years, now it's $250. It's retarded, honestly.

I buy gameboys (the old ones Up to colour) for around 20€ fix them Clean them include a Tetris and sell it for 65€ its a nice little Side hustle

what do you think about the future price of RFTCG cards?

How many $/hr does fixing and listing come to? Don't forget your time is worth money.

Yeah I sold my ungraded base set 2 charizard for $150 3 weeks ago. Shit was $50 forever.

What do you think the price of link will be EOY?

Attached: med grade frog.jpg (259x194, 7.64K)