Will you marry once you make it Zig Forums?

Will you marry once you make it Zig Forums?

Attached: 8761196C-CA2B-4D78-9552-1E0A8F3702DA.jpg (750x1334, 85.01K)

Yeah

I bet this is 90% of what those strong brave women tweeting about BLM look like.

lol

Thank God for sex robots becoming more realized year by year. Id love to live a life without any more fucking nagging and bitching about mundane shit. I want to spend my cash without stuffing that whores face.

What race is that?

Attached: 393EBCDD-CCA1-40EB-B7A4-1B8B95678D3F.png (768x960, 884.57K)

My wife literally cleans the house 3 times a day because she is OCD and scolds me for being unclean. Must suck to be a loser marrying another loser.

If i ever make it, i will get a fake name and go all across america impregnating the largest amount of women i possibly can. Im handsome, 6ft it shouldn’t be that difficult at all. Then once i got into trouble and police starts to investigate me, im going to get an airplane straight to Philippines, bare fuck literally every single young (legal age) tight brown pussy i come across since i would probably be regarded as a god in southeast asia. IF police somehow started to investigate me (highly doubt it, third world countries dont give a shit about that sort of stuff), i would go straight to Thailand, rinse and repeat. I would be physically active, have a diet and take supplements solely with the purpose of increasing my sperm production and testosterone. My dick is big so it allows me to inseminate deeply for higher chances of incubation. I would aim for at the very least one woman every two days, but one a day would be optimal. Aim for 3-4 creampies every encounter. If they demanded condoms, i would carry some with holes in it and squeeze that shit after id done the needful.

I just want to be gengis khan 2.0, it’s not fair bros

Godspeed user

Tbh I'd be pissed
That's what my house looks like already

I know some genuine 10/10s tweeting about it, and we don’t even live in the USA.

Same people would cross the road to avoid a group of black teens though

fuck no

I'm gonna move to europe when I'm 30 and semi-made it in the US (1.5 MM), which should be enough to make it over there. Then marry a cute conservative girl from Poland or Latvia

I would never marry an American woman. Dating is all transactional, and American women cost more than any other type of woman in the world, yet they are some of the ugliest/fattest/nastiest/least fashionable.

Attached: 1588777712571.jpg (368x346, 72.54K)

>My dick is big so it allows me to inseminate deeply for higher chances of incubation
All that increases is the chance that you have girls lmao

No. Why would I need the government between my wife and I?

nice cope incel, not gonna happen if your life time

If you impregnate a brown women you shouldn’t have to pay child support. They should be paying you, it’s an honor to get white seed.

Overall, I like your strategy.

Attached: 18319EB2-F5BC-4D9D-AB23-CC53ACB351FC.jpg (500x500, 21.21K)

Explain

You just wait asshole, im 20 and in it for the long game. Your boomer ass is on deaths door, hope your fat better half spends the wisely on your replacement.

Instinct of self-preservation explains both of these behaviors, it's technically not hypocritical.

I like it. I’d would do you strategy pumping and dumping every brown girl I could for 1-2 years. And then settle down with a trad white girl.

>getting scolded by own wife
>thinking he is not a loser

it wouldnt happen in your lifetime even if you were born today

Yah, Du30 will throw you to crocs for creating a bunch of single mothers.

If you impregnate a brown woman you should be ashamed for making another one.

Fair enough, I guess the other option is polygamy

Attached: 288DAE40-29E4-4382-996B-14E379A8C719.jpg (292x292, 14.28K)

No. I will become a priest and, God willing, Pope.

Attached: 1560497207293.png (642x705, 302.9K)

Sex is determined by the father and having the sperm travel a shorter distance increases the chances of the egg being impregnated by a sperm that will produce a female offspring.
It's basic biology user

Attached: 1590638069469.jpg (712x1024, 47.44K)

>Caring what any woman does to you and not just having her pick up after you
YIKES! I rake money, you pick up my crumbs whore

You know women can only get pregnant during a certain time of the month, right?

You will still be at the bottom of the totem pole despite your white skin.